Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Post op trans.

Jump to newest

By *uelancs OP   TV/TS
23 weeks ago

Preston

Hi guys, i would like to hear some opinions regarding post op trans women..do you think we should fall into the 'woman' category or 'tv/ts'?

Thanks.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *weet LisaTV/TS
23 weeks ago

Crawley

Maybe neither. Women are women. Trans women are trans women.

JMVHO

By *offiaCoolWoman
23 weeks ago

Kidsgrove

To me you would be a woman post op.

By *glyBettyTV/TS
23 weeks ago

About 3 feet away from the fence

Here we go......

By *uelancs OP   TV/TS
23 weeks ago

Preston

[Removed by poster at 26/04/24 16:49:46]

By (user no longer on site)
23 weeks ago

Welcome to the forums OP

I think there's previous threads that you can have a read through if you use the search function

Good lick in the forums

23 weeks ago

"Welcome to the forums OP

I think there's previous threads that you can have a read through if you use the search function

Good lick in the forums "

LUCK lol ***

By *weet LisaTV/TS
23 weeks ago

Crawley

I'm sure that on fab it used to be CD/TV.

A downgrade for the crossdressers, probably by the Trans Mafia, yes they do exist.

23 weeks ago

Oooo Matron

By *ortyairCouple
23 weeks ago

Wallasey

[Removed by poster at 26/04/24 17:00:16]

By *ortyairCouple
23 weeks ago

Wallasey

I'll take the lick if it's still going haha,

Mrs x

By *agatoXXXMan
23 weeks ago

A Place Where Time Runs Slow

"I'm sure that on fab it used to be CD/TV.

A downgrade for the crossdressers, probably by the Trans Mafia, yes they do exist.

"

Are they led by Don, or a Donna?

By *uelancs OP   TV/TS
23 weeks ago

Preston

"I'm sure that on fab it used to be CD/TV.

Are they led by Don, or a Donna?"

23 weeks ago

It’s down to the individual as far as I’m concerned.

Personally I do believe that trans women are women and so that’s what I have chosen but I know that many disagree so I’m very clear about my past in my profile.

I’m not going to try and change anyone’s mind on the matter, if someone doesn’t believe what I believe that’s fine with me, just means we wouldn’t be compatible

By *he Flat CapsCouple
23 weeks ago

Pontypool

OP, there will be lots of views on this. It's down to the individual how they describe themselves and if they decide to tell another person of any transition.

Personally, a trans man or a trans woman is a man or woman respectively, whether pre or post op. My opinion.

By *ortyairCouple
23 weeks ago

Wallasey

I think that if you've had to transition to be a trans woman then that's the category you should use.

I'm aware that Fab doesn't have this as a category but I believe it should have one for trans woman and trans men.

Honest is always the best policy,

Mrs x

By *uelancs OP   TV/TS
23 weeks ago

Preston

"I think that if you've had to transition to be a trans woman then that's the category you should use.

I'm aware that Fab doesn't have this as a category but I believe it should have one for trans woman and trans men.

Honest is always the best policy,

Mrs x"

This was my query the categories aren't there it would make things easier x

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
23 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Post op I'd say the most honest option is the one that matches the genitalia given the nature of the site.

Pre op it cam be far too wobbly either way, so just whatever makes sense to you with clarity in the text of your profile is as good as it gets.

By *ueerKinkyCoupleCouple
23 weeks ago

Cambridge (She/They And They/Them)

Trans women are women. X

By *ortyairCouple
23 weeks ago

Wallasey

"Trans women are women. X"
Not for everyone and that's a real issue for some people x

By *uzie69xTV/TS
23 weeks ago

Maidstone

OP, here on Fab categories, you should pick which ever you feel most correct for you. As has been said, you can always expand on the category by stating your trans history in the free text section.

In the naughties, I was part of Unison's National LGBTQI+ Committee. I pointed out their Membership Application Form on sex category was wrong.

It had Male, Female, Trans Male, Trans Female, Non-Binary, Gender Fluid, Other.

To me, I identity as Female, but I am open about my trans history. The better way is to ask if you have had a different sex assigned to you at birth, which I am happy to tick Yes.

I believe Unison was one of the first to adopt this way of recording. However, I still come across forms now which are poorly designed.

That allows you to tick which ever Gender you feel most correct for you. There will be people who feel they know you better than you know yourself, and that you are and will never be Female, eg JK Rowling. Just ignore them.

By *uelancs OP   TV/TS
23 weeks ago

Preston

[Removed by poster at 26/04/24 19:09:42]

By *uelancs OP   TV/TS
23 weeks ago

Preston

"OP, here on Fab categories, you should pick which ever you feel most correct for you. As has been said, you can always expand on the category by stating your trans history in the free text section.

In the naughties, I was part of Unison's National LGBTQI+ Committee. I pointed out their Membership Application Form on sex category was wrong.

It had Male, Female, Trans Male, Trans Female, Non-Binary, Gender Fluid, Other.

To me, I identity as Female, but I am open about my trans history. The better way is to ask if you have had a different sex assigned to you at birth, which I am happy to tick Yes.

I believe Unison was one of the first to adopt this way of recording. However, I still come across forms now which are poorly designed.

That allows you to tick which ever Gender you feel most correct for you. There will be people who feel they know you better than you know yourself, and that you are and will never be Female, eg JK Rowling. Just ignore them."

Excellent reply thanks x

23 weeks ago

It doesn’t matter what you or I say because everyone else also has a valid opinion

By *ortyairCouple
23 weeks ago

Wallasey

"It doesn’t matter what you or I say because everyone else also has a valid opinion "
I think that's the issue and that's why there should be additional categories on here.

Think it would provide a clearer picture than trying to fit a round peg in a square hole, no matter how well meaning it is.

Mrs x

By *uelancs OP   TV/TS
23 weeks ago

Preston

"It doesn’t matter what you or I say because everyone else also has a valid opinion I think that's the issue and that's why there should be additional categories on here.

Think it would provide a clearer picture than trying to fit a round peg in a square hole, no matter how well meaning it is.

Mrs x"

By *ucy AnneTV/TS
23 weeks ago

Woodstock

"Maybe neither. Women are women. Trans women are trans women.

JMVHO"

Yes, I agree.

By *ucy AnneTV/TS
23 weeks ago

Woodstock

" ….

Mrs x"

People with square holes seeking to be pegged by round cocks or dildos might need another category altogether!

By *ortyairCouple
23 weeks ago

Wallasey

" ….

Mrs x

People with square holes seeking to be pegged by round cocks or dildos might need another category altogether!"

Let's come up with one then haha, Mrs x

Post new Message to Thread