Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Reality or just FAB!!!

Jump to newest

By *ot to giggle OP   Woman
23 weeks ago

Coventry

so fucking meets ! a follow on a bit from Coyote's fuck it Friday - but really - why would someone not send an up to date picture of themselves - i have just met a guy who is at least 10 - 15 years older than the pictures he sent - when he got out the car i looked behind to see if it was his dad giving him a lift !!!!

I managed the duck and spin to avoid that 'kiss' - chatted for the require length of time and left - Do these people not think that they are going to be caught out?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *MCMan
23 weeks ago

London/EA

Chancers I guess, some reason feel that if you’ve made the time to meet them you’d still stick around… even if they aren’t who they say they are

Sounds like you’ve got the moves with that duck and spin though Giggle haha!

By *cottish guy 555Man
23 weeks ago

London

Did you mention the disparity?

By *EAT..85Woman
23 weeks ago

Nottingham

"Did you mention the disparity?

"

I was just about to ask this. I'd call them on their behaviour and see what tale they spin.

23 weeks ago

Coventry

"Did you mention the disparity?

I was just about to ask this. I'd call them on their behaviour and see what tale they spin. "

yes - i said oooh that must be an old photo then, he said it was from the summer but didnt say which summer - then i got the last 20years of his life history - including children and grandchildren - i think i had zoned out by then

23 weeks ago

Coventry

"Chancers I guess, some reason feel that if you’ve made the time to meet them you’d still stick around… even if they aren’t who they say they are

Sounds like you’ve got the moves with that duck and spin though Giggle haha! "

perfected years ago

By *obilebottomMan
23 weeks ago

All over

Maybe just had a bad day

By *midnight-Woman
23 weeks ago

Probably have the attitude if they were honest they wouldn't get a social... but as you went to the trouble to meet, you will maybe do 'any dick is a pick' !!

By *midnight-Woman
23 weeks ago

Its no wonder so many people are single!

By *antastic_Mr_Fox_76Man
23 weeks ago

District 13

I’m bemused by the audacity that some think this stunt will work

By *rill PhilMan
23 weeks ago

Crediton

"Probably have the attitude if they were honest they wouldn't get a social... but as you went to the trouble to meet, you will maybe do 'any dick is a pick' !! "

Interesting idea.

Do you think that would work? Haha

By *ealitybitesMan
23 weeks ago

Belfast

I would just like to clarify at this point that despite the name drop this wasn't me

23 weeks ago

Coventry

"Its no wonder so many people are single! "

hahaha i chatting with my besty on the way home - thats a comment we always come out with - can see why they are single.

By *layfullsamMan
23 weeks ago

Solihull

"so fucking meets ! a follow on a bit from Coyote's fuck it Friday - but really - why would someone not send an up to date picture of themselves - i have just met a guy who is at least 10 - 15 years older than the pictures he sent - when he got out the car i looked behind to see if it was his dad giving him a lift !!!!

I managed the duck and spin to avoid that 'kiss' - chatted for the require length of time and left - Do these people not think that they are going to be caught out?

"

I’m sorry I didn’t think you’d meet me otherwise

By (user no longer on site)
23 weeks ago

My guess would be that they must think, you’ve went to all that trouble of going out to meet them, so you’ll feel obliged to stay.

Huge waste of your time as well as theirs.

23 weeks ago

Coventry

"I would just like to clarify at this point that despite the name drop this wasn't me "

no names mentioned and not wasnt you

23 weeks ago

Coventry

"so fucking meets ! a follow on a bit from Coyote's fuck it Friday - but really - why would someone not send an up to date picture of themselves - i have just met a guy who is at least 10 - 15 years older than the pictures he sent - when he got out the car i looked behind to see if it was his dad giving him a lift !!!!

haha you didnt ask !!!!

I’m sorry I didn’t think you’d meet me otherwise "

23 weeks ago

Loads of people on this site using quite old pictures or knocking off many years from their true age on stats. Some you can see from their pictures are in their 60s pretending to be about 40

By *evils PuddingCouple
23 weeks ago

the pub or in the nude in Paisley

When you see the picture of that big juicy burger in McDonald's and get presented with a dry flat thing with soggy lettuce you just have to accept that the picture doesn't always match the goods

By *ilthycoupleabzCouple
23 weeks ago

Aberdeen

"

It isn't just Fab its all dating sites.

When still dating around, went to meet a guy for a walk and coffee - wandered right past him.

He was about the same height as me (wouldn't have minded actually but he said he was 6'), about 3 or 4 stone heavier than his pictures and about 10 years older too.

And a heavy smoker, which I could tell from the smell. It was a very strong scent.

No idea why I did not see him again and did the quickest walking ever that day.

MrsAbz

By *rHotNottsMan
23 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Haha… _ot to giggle.

Happened to me once , to make matters even worse she also had a vile personality and spent the entire date slagging off her husband, but as I’d made the effort to go out I thought I’d try and oldie

By *OYFBWoman
23 weeks ago

Jersey (sometimes Notts)

Had a guy message me today - almost decide to meet, then says “we’ve met before…”.

A fucking awful previous meet, and he thought he’d get away with it!

23 weeks ago

If you want a young guy you should go for a young guy lol

By *EAT..85Woman
23 weeks ago

Nottingham

"Had a guy message me today - almost decide to meet, then says “we’ve met before…”.

"

Wowza! What a tit.

By *iss DevilWoman
23 weeks ago

Bedford

Some people had really hard life and even though their birth certificate says 40 they look like 70?

I had guys try that trick before, one when I was dating - same as one of the posters above, at least 10 years older than his pics and a few stones heavier...

Another one a couple of years ago- when we met, he actually admitted straight away that he is older than his profile states but "people wouldn't talk to him on here otherwise". He did have an engaging personality (or maybe I was just thinking with my pussy instead of my brain?) until he turned out to be quite useless in the bedroom. Nowadays I only meet in clubs, by chance, much prefer that option.

By *OYFBWoman
23 weeks ago

Jersey (sometimes Notts)

"Had a guy message me today - almost decide to meet, then says “we’ve met before…”.

Wowza! What a tit. "

He was way older than his pics when I met him way back, and had the cheek to fake his age on his “new” profile! 39 and is easily fifties

By *alcon77Man
23 weeks ago

under the sun & the moon

When I shave off my beard I'm asked for ID!

(I tell em...er..I'm 48..)

23 weeks ago

Coventry

"When you see the picture of that big juicy burger in McDonald's and get presented with a dry flat thing with soggy lettuce you just have to accept that the picture doesn't always match the goods "

i know right and they even have steam coming off the ones in the pictures - have you ever seen steam coming from a McDonalds burger!!

By *EAT..85Woman
23 weeks ago

Nottingham

"When I shave off my beard I'm asked for ID!

(I tell em...er..I'm 48..)"

But you're actually not 48? That's some impressive gene pool if so

23 weeks ago

Coventry

"Haha… _ot to giggle.

Happened to me once , to make matters even worse she also had a vile personality and spent the entire date slagging off her husband, but as I’d made the effort to go out I thought I’d try and oldie "

yea i stayed for the social element - anything else was never going to go there !!!

23 weeks ago

Coventry

"If you want a young guy you should go for a young guy lol "

like about 29 ??

By *alcon77Man
23 weeks ago

under the sun & the moon

(I tell em...er..I'm 48..)

But you're actually not 48? That's some impressive gene pool if so "

I'll be 50 next year

23 weeks ago

Coventry

"

nice try - one of my FAB friends had someone say she was fatter than her pics today - she said - i was expecting a hot guy and you turned up .

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
23 weeks ago

Leeds

We've had that twice well once the lady was much older than the profile stated and another she looked vastly different from the photos, it's just a huge waste of everyone's time and pisses me off.

I don't look to meet from here because of that I'd rather meet people at social events & it be at face value.

Mrs

23 weeks ago

Coventry

(I tell em...er..I'm 48..)"

errrr can i have some of that cream your using please!!!

23 weeks ago

Coventry

"We've had that twice well once the lady was much older than the profile stated and another she looked vastly different from the photos, it's just a huge waste of everyone's time and pisses me off.

I don't look to meet from here because of that I'd rather meet people at social events & it be at face value.

Mrs "

what can i say - its good that i like coffee ... do they not think they will be found out?

By *JcuriousCouple
23 weeks ago

Derby

It's really silly it just makes you look like a complete twat if you ask me

And what a complete waste of someone's time!

Miss S x

23 weeks ago

"

OP I had this once ... had o ly seen one face picture strategicly cropped and sunglasses on .... clearly an old and well filtered picture and like you 15yrs older than claiming ...

One polite drink and left.

By *trawberry lacesWoman
23 weeks ago

angus

Another good reason to always social meet first though eh

By *rimal InstinctCouple
23 weeks ago

Carlisle

I had someone who messaged when I had a single profile and they were ripped but I didn't see the face. I said something along the lines of not too keen on really ripped bodies as I find them intimidating. He then hurriedly told me they were 20yrs ago and he now has more of a dad bod and sent me up to date photos with head shots.....

Result? For the lies....BLOCK

By *naswingdressWoman
23 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Probably have the attitude if they were honest they wouldn't get a social... but as you went to the trouble to meet, you will maybe do 'any dick is a pick' !! "

If you don't ask you don't get. I told you the truth in the end, what's your problem? Bloody uppity women etc

23 weeks ago

"Probably have the attitude if they were honest they wouldn't get a social... but as you went to the trouble to meet, you will maybe do 'any dick is a pick' !!

If you don't ask you don't get. I told you the truth in the end, what's your problem? Bloody uppity women etc"

That's like 2 meets I had in previous profile

1) social only because it was only after trying to arrange to meet up with him to play ... and him not being available he admitted he was married .... we'd spoke for a couple of months

Still better than the one I did meet and play with a few times before admitting they were married

Moral is ... don't lie to get a shag

23 weeks ago

"

Happens to the best of us,

You love and learn

I met someone who clearly had sent me pics 7 to 10 years older and very heavily photoshopped

Or she just aged over night

I had dinner and then left….I was starving, just not for her company

23 weeks ago

Coventry

"Another good reason to always social meet first though eh "

with you 100% there

23 weeks ago

Coventry

"Probably have the attitude if they were honest they wouldn't get a social... but as you went to the trouble to meet, you will maybe do 'any dick is a pick' !!

If you don't ask you don't get. I told you the truth in the end, what's your problem? Bloody uppity women etc"

terrible creatures aren't we

23 weeks ago

Coventry

Happens to the best of us,

You love and learn

I met someone who clearly had sent me pics 7 to 10 years older and very heavily photoshopped

Or she just aged over night

I had dinner and then left….I was starving, just not for her company "

maybe there had been a few cold ground frost nights

By *ophieslutTV/TS
23 weeks ago

Central

"When you see the picture of that big juicy burger in McDonald's and get presented with a dry flat thing with soggy lettuce you just have to accept that the picture doesn't always match the goods

i know right and they even have steam coming off the ones in the pictures - have you ever seen steam coming from a McDonalds burger!! "

They're almost invariably cold. They could start photographing them with icicles

Post new Message to Thread