Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ladies what’s your thoughts on…….

Jump to newest

By *iddlesticks OP   Man
23 weeks ago

My nan’s spare room.

Do you prefer guys who are mature yet immature, a little over weight, with usernames like _iddlesticks and that tend to have a long winded mildly humorous profile. You know the ones with cock pics with eyes and suit pics and stuff.

Just wondering?

Or do you prefer guys to post threads asking a question which blatantly asks a supposed preference question about they’re own attributes hoping that you will say yes.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *illy IdolMan
23 weeks ago

Midlands

This isn't very inclusive

By *iddlesticks OP   Man
23 weeks ago

My nan’s spare room.

"This isn't very inclusive "

Inclusivity is for, errr hmmm errr inclusive people.

By *ickshawedCouple
23 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

I'm confused. Can I just sit here and play with my boobs instead please?

By *iddlesticks OP   Man
23 weeks ago

My nan’s spare room.

"I'm confused. Can I just sit here and play with my boobs instead please? "

If I had your boobs I’d do nothing else. But I’d imagine you’d want them back.

By *issYeuxBleusWoman
23 weeks ago

My boudoir - S Wales

If said older gent comes with a secluded log cabin with a roaring fire, faux fur rugs, a fully stocked drinks cabinet and lots of scantily clad women then yes. I prefer.

Sorry what was the question?

By *iddlesticks OP   Man
23 weeks ago

My nan’s spare room.

"If said older gent comes with a secluded log cabin with a roaring fire, faux fur rugs, a fully stocked drinks cabinet and lots of scantily clad women then yes. I prefer.

Sorry what was the question? "

The question was do you fancy a shag in my log cabin with with a roaring fire, faux fur rugs, a fully stocked drinks cabinet and lots of scantily clad women?

By *imply DeeWoman
23 weeks ago

Wherever

I don’t understand the question but my answer is yes.

By *agnar73Man
23 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Do you prefer guys who are mature yet immature, a little over weight, with usernames like _iddlesticks and that tend to have a long winded mildly humorous profile. You know the ones with cock pics with eyes and suit pics and stuff.

Just wondering?

Or do you prefer guys to post threads asking a question which blatantly asks a supposed preference question about they’re own attributes hoping that you will say yes. "

This you?

Just say ‘look at me’ - less typing

By *ot to giggleWoman
23 weeks ago

Coventry

Yes Fiddle

By *issYeuxBleusWoman
23 weeks ago

My boudoir - S Wales

"If said older gent comes with a secluded log cabin with a roaring fire, faux fur rugs, a fully stocked drinks cabinet and lots of scantily clad women then yes. I prefer.

The question was do you fancy a shag in my log cabin with with a roaring fire, faux fur rugs, a fully stocked drinks cabinet and lots of scantily clad women?"

Oh you read my mind

By *weet and SpiceCouple
23 weeks ago

Around the Midlands

Is there a third option fiddle?

By *iddlesticks OP   Man
23 weeks ago

My nan’s spare room.

"I don’t understand the question but my answer is yes."

That’s a very well thought through answer.

By *iddlesticks OP   Man
23 weeks ago

My nan’s spare room.

"Do you prefer guys who are mature yet immature, a little over weight, with usernames like _iddlesticks and that tend to have a long winded mildly humorous profile. You know the ones with cock pics with eyes and suit pics and stuff.

Just wondering?

Or do you prefer guys to post threads asking a question which blatantly asks a supposed preference question about they’re own attributes hoping that you will say yes.

This you?

"

Where’s the fun in that.

Although the second part of it kind of hints at the tongue in cheek point of the thread.

By *iddlesticks OP   Man
23 weeks ago

My nan’s spare room.

The question was do you fancy a shag in my log cabin with with a roaring fire, faux fur rugs, a fully stocked drinks cabinet and lots of scantily clad women?

Oh you read my mind

"

You’d blush if you could read mine

By *iddlesticks OP   Man
23 weeks ago

My nan’s spare room.

"Is there a third option fiddle? "

There’s always room for negotiation.

By *iddlesticks OP   Man
23 weeks ago

My nan’s spare room.

"Yes Fiddle "

If I see him I’ll let you know

By *agnar73Man
23 weeks ago

Glasgow

Just wondering?

This you?

Where’s the fun in that.

Although the second part of it kind of hints at the tongue in cheek point of the thread. "

No criticism intended, I’m bearing in mind for when I feel needy/dowdy

By *iddlesticks OP   Man
23 weeks ago

My nan’s spare room.

Just wondering?

This you?

Where’s the fun in that.

Although the second part of it kind of hints at the tongue in cheek point of the thread.

No criticism intended, I’m bearing in mind for when I feel needy/dowdy"

Needy maybe but never dowdy

By *EAT..85Woman
23 weeks ago

Nottingham

I'll be honest, I prefer younger guys that are very mature, a little underweight, with user names like 'oh goodness' that tend to have short and dull profiles. The ones with calf and Hawaiian shirt pics etc.

Based on this loose data it's a no from me fiddles, sorry.

By *iddlesticks OP   Man
23 weeks ago

My nan’s spare room.

"

I'll be honest, I prefer younger guys that are very mature, a little underweight, with user names like 'oh goodness' that tend to have short and dull profiles. The ones with calf and Hawaiian shirt pics etc.

Based on this loose data it's a no from me fiddles, sorry. "

Thank you for your feedback, this message will be retained for training purposes.

By *agnar73Man
23 weeks ago

Glasgow

Just wondering?

This you?

Where’s the fun in that.

No criticism intended, I’m bearing in mind for when I feel needy/dowdy

Needy maybe but never dowdy "

Solo parenting does that to me.

I think ‘they’ll never want me like this’ when deep in the laundry/housework.

I need a pamper day and pamperers.

By *aizyWoman
23 weeks ago

west midlands

Yes!

By *partharmonyCouple
23 weeks ago

Ruislip

Sorry what was the question? "

Damn! I'm off to buy a log cabin! Luke

Post new Message to Thread