Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Intrusive thought of the day…

Jump to newest

By *omRP OP   Man
23 weeks ago

North Curry

Do you ever feel so isolated or separated from other people that your mind starts to think maybe you are in the Truman Show or a version of the matrix and the scriptwriter just gave up and forgot about you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tsJustKateWoman
23 weeks ago

London

No!

By *omRP OP   Man
23 weeks ago

North Curry

"No!"
just me then

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple
23 weeks ago

Southampton

"Do you ever feel so isolated or separated from other people that your mind starts to think maybe you are in the Truman Show or a version of the matrix and the scriptwriter just gave up and forgot about you?"

I have intrusive thoughts from time to time not necessarily those but I get where you're coming from.. feel free to message me OP if you're struggling x

By *lowupdollTV/TS
23 weeks ago

Herts

That’s a little concerning OP. Why do you feel like that?

By *omRP OP   Man
23 weeks ago

North Curry

"That’s a little concerning OP. Why do you feel like that? "

I don’t feel like it most the time. But I live rurally and work from home. I can go days without seeing another person and sometimes, just sometimes my mind goes ‘the scriptwriter are slacking again’

By *red333Man
23 weeks ago

Dorchester

Facebook

By (user no longer on site)
23 weeks ago

"That’s a little concerning OP. Why do you feel like that?

I don’t feel like it most the time. But I live rurally and work from home. I can go days without seeing another person and sometimes, just sometimes my mind goes ‘the scriptwriter are slacking again’"

Yes I can relate to you

Mrs

23 weeks ago

Narrator - Woody reads the op’s thoughts in a not so dissimilar comforting voice, and ponders his own mind ….

No. I’ve never had that thought.

By *lowupdollTV/TS
23 weeks ago

Herts

I don’t feel like it most the time. But I live rurally and work from home. I can go days without seeing another person and sometimes, just sometimes my mind goes ‘the scriptwriter are slacking again’"

I get it. My agent promised me sex scenes with Cilian Murphy. Instead I get a walk on part in a crowd scene, back of shot. Disappointed.

By *lowupdollTV/TS
23 weeks ago

Herts

I don’t feel like it most the time. But I live rurally and work from home. I can go days without seeing another person and sometimes, just sometimes my mind goes ‘the scriptwriter are slacking again’

I get it. My agent promised me sex scenes with Cilian Murphy. Instead I get a walk on part in a crowd scene, back of shot. Disappointed. "

*Glow doesn’t have an agent and this might be where things started to go wrong.

23 weeks ago

"Narrator - Woody reads the op’s thoughts in a not so dissimilar comforting voice, and ponders his own mind ….

No. I’ve never had that thought. "

By *ormerWelshcouple2020Man
23 weeks ago

Stourbridge

It sounds familiar. It’s good to speak out and don’t allow anyone to tell you otherwise. We don’t all have massive support networks.

Loneliness can manifest in many ways , I won’t suggest any miracle cures other than involving yourself in chat circles or online groups here and away from here. There are certain acerbic people who enjoy others struggles everywhere in the world, all you can do is block them and engage with others.

Message anytime you want. I speak to anyone and everyone.

By *atnip make me purrWoman
23 weeks ago

Reading

I can't say i do but maybe a trip to your dr would be in order?

By *aters139Man
23 weeks ago

Sheffield

I work from home too, I live in a busy area, but some days the only people I talk to are on team for work or the kids, if I've got them. So I kinda get how you feel.

Do you have any hobbies etc? I find it's worse when I was stuck in, so I go for a run in the woods or to the gym, with the thought of I don't make myself do something who will. Try and make plans and stick to them.

But as other have suggested, might be best trying to speak to someone your GP, or other groups to get into a community or something.

Alternatively, hang around the forums and talk bollocks like me!

By *oeBeansMan
23 weeks ago

Derby

Whenever I'm walking and see someone on one of those e-scooters coming from the opposite direction, I always have the urge to jump scare them as they pass even though I'd never do it in a million years

Post new Message to Thread