Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Judge and Jury

Jump to newest

By *obilebottom OP   Man
23 weeks ago

All over

Have you been accused of something recently. Tell us what it was and we will be judge and jurry and deliver a majority verdict. (It is for fun so nothing untoward please).

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ot to giggleWoman
23 weeks ago

Coventry

being a bad parent - I refused to give my kid £60 for her sunbed and nails - because she had a hangover over Easter and too many parties she lost her job for not getting out of bed. I said im not funding her social life

By (user no longer on site)
23 weeks ago

" being a bad parent - I refused to give my kid £60 for her sunbed and nails - because she had a hangover over Easter and too many parties she lost her job for not getting out of bed. I said im not funding her social life"

You are totally not guilty

By *ot to giggleWoman
23 weeks ago

Coventry

" being a bad parent - I refused to give my kid £60 for her sunbed and nails - because she had a hangover over Easter and too many parties she lost her job for not getting out of bed. I said im not funding her social life

You are totally not guilty"

thank you xxxxx

By *atnip make me purrWoman
23 weeks ago

Reading

" being a bad parent - I refused to give my kid £60 for her sunbed and nails - because she had a hangover over Easter and too many parties she lost her job for not getting out of bed. I said im not funding her social life"

Good parenting decision.

By *obilebottom OP   Man
23 weeks ago

All over

Point the finger towards the door a couple of time (make sure she thinks you mean it) Not guilt

By *obilebottom OP   Man
23 weeks ago

All over

Anyone else need us as judge and jury?

Post new Message to Thread