Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Northerners

Jump to newest

By *ighullguy1 OP   Man
23 weeks ago

Brough

I'm a northerner born and bred I can't help but notice the girls down south are very much more spontaneous and a lot less prudish than northern girls... thoughts??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
23 weeks ago

Leeds

Northerners prudish? Can't say I've noticed.

Mrs

By *eadinthecloudsMan
23 weeks ago

Manchester

Ummmm. I’m not sure about this

By *aters139Man
23 weeks ago

Sheffield

Naw they just can't understand stand dey lad..

Sorry your from hull...

derr preberly cernt understernd yerr

By *tephTV67TV/TS
23 weeks ago

Cheshire

Been to Newcastle on a weekend ?

I think you’ll change your mind.

By *dventurous biMan
23 weeks ago

tesside

Most definitely not a thing in my experience.

I’ve had extremely inventive and spontaneous sex with ladies from as far afield as North Tyneside and Kent with a healthy dose of some from the Midlands and the North West.

By *OYFBWoman
23 weeks ago

Jersey (sometimes Notts)

Being from Ireland and living where I am currently, everyone on the mainland is far more open about sex.

It’s stifling here.

By *ighullguy1 OP   Man
23 weeks ago

Brough

Jersey is lovely though

By *ighullguy1 OP   Man
23 weeks ago

Brough

"Naw they just can't understand stand dey lad..

Sorry your from hull...

derr preberly cernt understernd yerr"

Haha

By *OYFBWoman
23 weeks ago

Jersey (sometimes Notts)

"Jersey is lovely though "

It’s got nice beaches, just no fun

By *ndy70xMan
23 weeks ago

S/yorks

In my experience you’ve obviously been meeting the wrong people then.

By *ighullguy1 OP   Man
23 weeks ago

Brough

Not been forever and a day tbh went there when I was in the army years back when I was 19

By *2000ManMan
23 weeks ago

Worthing

I used to live in the North up to the age of 15. They seemed more mature than a lot of the Southern girls of that age. Although as they got older, the Northern girls drank more unfortunately.

By *ighullguy1 OP   Man
23 weeks ago

Brough

Not met anyone from this site yet tbh spoke to lots but mainly southern girls have the don't give a shit factor it's a sex site after all

By *empest2KMan
23 weeks ago

Derby

"I'm a northerner born and bred I can't help but notice the girls down south are very much more spontaneous and a lot less prudish than northern girls... thoughts??"

It's been the opposite experience for me, whereby most northern/Midlands girls are way more direct than girls from further south, barring a few exceptions on both sides, obviously. But I'm open to having my opinion changed

By *ouplewithKinks23Couple
23 weeks ago

Walsall

Hah oh boy... Sazz is a northerner and she is most definitely NOT prudish! Down right filth some might say...

By *iss.ddWoman
23 weeks ago

Leeds + Newcastle

Hull is practically the Midlands man

By *ighullguy1 OP   Man
23 weeks ago

Brough

Also a shit hole

By *ighullguy1 OP   Man
23 weeks ago

Brough

My theory is watching the hot new videos on here all the best ones and pictures are from girls down south also the girls down south are less fussy don't ask for pics or face pics and literally want u to rock up do ya thing and go ... my kind of world is that your on this site for a reason

By *naswingdressWoman
23 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"My theory is watching the hot new videos on here all the best ones and pictures are from girls down south also the girls down south are less fussy don't ask for pics or face pics and literally want u to rock up do ya thing and go ... my kind of world is that your on this site for a reason "

My strong suspicion is that this is not at all true

By *reative-mindMan
23 weeks ago

Exeter

Anyone past Taunton is Northern for us so based on the OP, I have to agree.

God all you Northerners need to be less prudish and be like us down here!

By *lderflowerappleWoman
23 weeks ago

Basingstoke

Surely there's a mix of both across the North and South (and everywhere else).

Obviously you won't see the women who choose to be a little more private with their encounters, but that doesn't mean they aren't spontaneous or liberated!

By (user no longer on site)
23 weeks ago

"My theory is watching the hot new videos on here all the best ones and pictures are from girls down south also the girls down south are less fussy don't ask for pics or face pics and literally want u to rock up do ya thing and go ... my kind of world is that your on this site for a reason "

Women down south are easy and northerners have standards?

Yeah I'll agree with this.

By *rHotNottsMan
23 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

The North is above Luton right ? Can’t say I’ve noticed the difference other than they say owt, nowt and folk if you to the extreme north like Yorkshire. Best you ask them not to speak

23 weeks ago

Popcorn and snacks down south east ..

23 weeks ago

How do you explain this then?

https://youtu.be/P8DwJ2IFzxI?si=_VfjEu6uMSZhSQvF

23 weeks ago

" The North is above Luton right ? Can’t say I’ve noticed the difference other than they say owt, nowt and folk if you to the extreme north like Yorkshire. Best you ask them not to speak "

By *inky_couple2020Couple
23 weeks ago

North West

What's the reason?

^^^I took the bait

23 weeks ago

'Tis true, OP. I have the smelling salts at the ready whenever I'm on this filth-ridden site as I inevitably faint with shock. Such smut! *clutches pearls*

By *ealitybitesMan
23 weeks ago

Belfast

The hilarious thing about this that if you pop into the Ireland forum there is a thread almost every week claiming that Irish profiles and Irish women especially are so prudish in comparison to all UK profiles.

By *ighullguy1 OP   Man
23 weeks ago

Brough

Personal opinions x

By *ighullguy1 OP   Man
23 weeks ago

Brough

Opinions x

By *OYFBWoman
23 weeks ago

Jersey (sometimes Notts)

"The hilarious thing about this that if you pop into the Ireland forum there is a thread almost every week claiming that Irish profiles and Irish women especially are so prudish in comparison to all UK profiles. "

True. I remember being “warned” how open the English were about sex before moving there!!

I also remember thinking hallelujah!!!

By *red333Man
23 weeks ago

Dorchester

I'd agree

By *parkle1974Woman
23 weeks ago

Leeds

How northern are we taling?

By *red333Man
23 weeks ago

Dorchester

"How northern are we taling? "
Horbury or Wakefield

By *parkle1974Woman
23 weeks ago

Leeds

"How northern are we taling? Horbury or Wakefield "

Ahh not that North then

By *red333Man
23 weeks ago

Dorchester

"How northern are we taling? Horbury or Wakefield

Ahh not that North then "

lol i came in at the tale end

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
23 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

Prudish = She wouldn't fuck me down the entry

By *opping_candyWoman
23 weeks ago

West Yorkshire

"it's a sex site after all"

"Here for a reason"...

So what I'm taking from this is that, because the women in your personal vicinity actually want pics and chemistry before agreeing to meet, you think they're prudish.

It's easy for women at the other end of the country to say they'd love to meet but, damn, we're hundreds of miles apart. Doesn't mean you'd be in with a chance if they were down the street.

23 weeks ago

I’m a southerner, and don’t know about different behaviours but I do find a lot of northern accents, either side of the Pennines and north of the border very sexy……..Very……VERY.

By *agnar73Man
23 weeks ago

Glasgow

Dunno anyone up in Aberdeen or Inverness but they seem okay from forums

By *dam_EveCouple
23 weeks ago

Newcastle

Don't bite, don't bite, don't bite...nope, hold my newcy brown...

Us northern girls tend to be more direct, so if you're not up to their required they'll tell you so.

We're as wild as they come but not just for anyone. I personally see no problem with that!

By *S chanel demarTV/TS
23 weeks ago

peterborough

Is it still grim up norf...??

23 weeks ago

I don’t get the whole north and south thing. Geography never made anyone that special. From my experience most southerners don’t think of themselves particularly as southerners until a northerner points it out… ….we’re all the same nowadays

23 weeks ago

"I don’t get the whole north and south thing. Geography never made anyone that special. From my experience most southerners don’t think of themselves particularly as southerners until a northerner points it out… ….we’re all the same nowadays "

Typical southerner

23 weeks ago

"I don’t get the whole north and south thing. Geography never made anyone that special. From my experience most southerners don’t think of themselves particularly as southerners until a northerner points it out… ….we’re all the same nowadays

Typical southerner"

See!!!

23 weeks ago

North West

"Is it still grim up norf...??"

Currently sunny but cold. The dark satanic mills are, well, a bit dark though. And I seem to have lost my whippet. But otherwise, it's alreet.

23 weeks ago

North West

"Prudish = She wouldn't fuck me down the entry"

Granny knows.

By *naswingdressWoman
23 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Personal opinions x"

You're welcome to your opinion, and we're welcome to think that it's absurd. Because it is.

(By the way, the reply plus quote button makes it easier to see who you're replying to, particularly if you're saying something that could be a reply to anyone)

By *lecom1Couple
23 weeks ago

Stornoway

Our trouble is that a so called Northerner is a Southerner to us.

By *eliWoman
23 weeks ago

I don't know why people are giving you such a hard time OP, makes perfect sense to me.

By *ixieAndHerKingCouple
23 weeks ago

Debauchery

I'm a southerner living oop norf and I'll have you know we're extremely classy and have extraordinarily high standards. A please before 'can I smash your kebab in' is essential and would appreciate a quick squirt of lynx Africa around your nether regions before we get down and dirty

Cherry x

By *ittlebirdWoman
23 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

"I'm a southerner living oop norf and I'll have you know we're extremely classy and have extraordinarily high standards. A please before 'can I smash your kebab in' is essential and would appreciate a quick squirt of lynx Africa around your nether regions before we get down and dirty

Cherry x "

This is pure lies…

By *ixieAndHerKingCouple
23 weeks ago

Debauchery

"I'm a southerner living oop norf and I'll have you know we're extremely classy and have extraordinarily high standards. A please before 'can I smash your kebab in' is essential and would appreciate a quick squirt of lynx Africa around your nether regions before we get down and dirty

Cherry x

This is pure lies… "

Okay. You got me. A squirt of lynx maybe going too far...

Cherry x

By *ittlebirdWoman
23 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

Cherry x

This is pure lies…

Cherry x "

I knew it

By *orbidden eastMan
23 weeks ago

london dodging electric scooters

I thought it was the opposite

By *inister_SpinsterWoman
23 weeks ago

North West

Cherry x

This is pure lies…

Cherry x

I knew it "

Please don't make this about North vs South Squirting, I suspect the OP may implode.

(Hello both btw)

By *naswingdressWoman
23 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

OP, I suppose you can find out for yourself. Have a nice weekend away down south and see how you get on with your approach, if it's any different.

It'll help the economy and you'll be able to report back. For science

By *ittlebirdWoman
23 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

Cherry x

This is pure lies…

Cherry x

I knew it

Please don't make this about North vs South Squirting, I suspect the OP may implode.

(Hello both btw) "

I reckon me and Cherry should have that contest. In our Duran vs Wham T-shirts

By *arla SwingerWoman
23 weeks ago

Somewhere

Is this a... Something that's never really happened comment

By *undee2Man
23 weeks ago

Dundee

"I'm a northerner born and bred I can't help but notice the girls down south are very much more spontaneous and a lot less prudish than northern girls... thoughts??"

It is all a case of perspective. From here you are a southerner

By *ools and the brainCouple
23 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

For such a small country we love to create division.

On a universal scale pointing out the differences between northern this against southern that seems extremely petty and insignificant.

The earth is 93 million miles from the sun.

Or to put it another way driving at 70mph it would take you a century and a half, not taking into account stops for a wee and food

By *ixieAndHerKingCouple
23 weeks ago

Debauchery

Cherry x

This is pure lies…

Cherry x

I knew it

(Hello both btw)

I reckon me and Cherry should have that contest. In our Duran vs Wham T-shirts "

By *ools and the brainCouple
23 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

"For such a small country we love to create division.

On a universal scale pointing out the differences between northern this against southern that seems extremely petty and insignificant.

The earth is 93 million miles from the sun.

Or to put it another way driving at 70mph it would take you a century and a half, not taking into account stops for a wee and food "

Or to travel to the furthest point in the known universe travelling at the speed of light (671 million miles per hour)

It would take 13.8 billion years.

23 weeks ago

North West

Cherry x

This is pure lies…

Cherry x

I knew it

(Hello both btw) "

The squirt stream is variably affected in the north vs south by the slight difference in the strength of the force of gravity at different latitudes. Also, the stream turns in the opposite direction (clockwise vs anticlockwise stream) due to the way in which the Earth's magnetic field flips at Watford Gap.

By *naswingdressWoman
23 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

Cherry x

This is pure lies…

Cherry x

I knew it

(Hello both btw)

The squirt stream is variably affected in the north vs south by the slight difference in the strength of the force of gravity at different latitudes. Also, the stream turns in the opposite direction (clockwise vs anticlockwise stream) due to the way in which the Earth's magnetic field flips at Watford Gap. "

I read this as "flaps at Watford Gap"

By *ittlebirdWoman
23 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

Cherry x

This is pure lies…

Cherry x

I knew it

(Hello both btw)

The squirt stream is variably affected in the north vs south by the slight difference in the strength of the force of gravity at different latitudes. Also, the stream turns in the opposite direction (clockwise vs anticlockwise stream) due to the way in which the Earth's magnetic field flips at Watford Gap. "

Jesus Christ… don’t cross the streams

By *ophieslutTV/TS
23 weeks ago

Central

Nah

23 weeks ago

The northern blokes at least were not prudish when I live up there

Post new Message to Thread