Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What do you want form me? O_o

Jump to newest

By *ommander_Strax OP   Man
23 weeks ago

Telford

We've all been there. Things go well with somebody then out of the blue something random. Excuses to why they can’t show you their face, or meet, or verify, or... Well, pick your poison. You can only go so far before you ask “Well, if we are going to meet, surely this is important?”

Truth be told, I can usually spot it from a mile away. After being on the scene for a number of years as a couple and single and making loads of friends (Both in and out of the bedroom), you start to get a bit of a "Spider Sense" for when things are not quite what they seem.

But just recently, I seem to have fallen onto a bit more bad luck than normal with regards to time wasters. A few in chatting sure, but also a couple of total no shows. As in, getting my make up and best frock on* and left standing like a dumb ass.

This is quite new to me, as I haven’t had it before in that way. But I've had it twice in recent times. And its something you're totally powerless to do anything about mentally, because they just *poof* vanish, leaving you asking "well... Why?"

Does this annoy the hell out of any of you too, when you get yourself pumped up for a meet only to have them do their best roadrunner act before you even get there?

Chears ears x

*This is sarcasm. I look awful in a dress.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atnip make me purrWoman
23 weeks ago

Reading

Thanks for the earworm

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread