Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Completely anonymous meets!

Jump to newest

By *J98 OP   Man
23 weeks ago

Hitchin

I have a unique kink/fantasy which is completely anonymous meets.

I'm happy to view pictures of the person before hand from the neck down, but I'm not interested in knowing the person!

The idea of having sex with someone who you have no idea who they are, the thought that you may already know them throughout your day to day or you could interact with them through day to day activities but not know you have been down and dirty with them is so exciting for me!

It's a unique kink which isn't for everyone but it's something I have been lucky enough to find via this site once before!

I would like to find like-minded F or Couples who would entertain this idea!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *agnar73Man
23 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I have a unique kink/fantasy which is completely anonymous meets.

I'm happy to view pictures of the person before hand from the neck down, but I'm not interested in knowing the person!

The idea of having sex with someone who you have no idea who they are, the thought that you may already know them throughout your day to day or you could interact with them through day to day activities but not know you have been down and dirty with them is so exciting for me!

It's a unique kink which isn't for everyone but it's something I have been lucky enough to find via this site once before!

I would like to find like-minded F or Couples who would entertain this idea! "

So a paper bag over head sort of thing?

By *J98 OP   Man
23 weeks ago

Hitchin

Dark rooms, blindfolds, gloryholes, or outdoor meets all suffice!

By *uri00620Woman
23 weeks ago

Croydon

"I have a unique kink/fantasy which is completely anonymous meets.

I would like to find like-minded F or Couples who would entertain this idea! "

I've met not seeing any pictures whatsoever. I kind of like the surprise. Only once like that from here though.

By (user no longer on site)
23 weeks ago

No not for me thanks, need attraction before a meet

By *J98 OP   Man
23 weeks ago

Hitchin

Would you consider this? If you would feel free to drop me a DM - would love to chat with people who would want to try this!

By *rixie_BlondeWoman
23 weeks ago

London (She/Her)

"Would you consider this? If you would feel free to drop me a DM - would love to chat with people who would want to try this! "

Is this because you see yourself as a “prawn” ?

By (user no longer on site)
23 weeks ago

"No not for me thanks, need attraction before a meet"

This op

By *entleman JayMan
23 weeks ago

Wakefield

I’ve had social meets without seeing face pictures. If we have an hour of good chat over coffee, I’m happy.

By *ccasionallyNaughtyWoman
23 weeks ago

Sussex

OP you might find that clubs suit your kink best as many have dark rooms/grope boxes etc.

By *elloWoman
23 weeks ago

alpha centauri

I do enjoy these type of meets, used to arrange things like this with my ex, he knew what they looked like but I never did

By *uriousscouserWoman
23 weeks ago

Wirral

"I’ve had social meets without seeing face pictures. If we have an hour of good chat over coffee, I’m happy. "

I've had that too, though I only realised we'd not exchanged photos when I arrived and had no idea whether he was already there!

We had great engaging and entertaining chats, so I was very enthusiastic about meeting for a drink and a natter.

By *J98 OP   Man
23 weeks ago

Hitchin

"OP you might find that clubs suit your kink best as many have dark rooms/grope boxes etc.

"

Haven't considered this as presumed the formalities before hand would be quite identifiable.

Reason for needing to be discreet is I work in TV/Media

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman
23 weeks ago

Essex

"OP you might find that clubs suit your kink best as many have dark rooms/grope boxes etc.

Haven't considered this as presumed the formalities before hand would be quite identifiable.

Reason for needing to be discreet is I work in TV/Media"

Bloody hell, Holly- you have really let yourself go

By *J98 OP   Man
23 weeks ago

Hitchin

"I do enjoy these type of meets, used to arrange things like this with my ex, he knew what they looked like but I never did"

If you'd be interested in it let me know hard to find like minded people these days!

By *J98 OP   Man
23 weeks ago

Hitchin

Not 100% what you mean by this, I'm satisfied with how I look, my rationale for anonymity is personal preference due to work

By *J98 OP   Man
23 weeks ago

Hitchin

Im lost ... :')

By *he turned me GreyCouple
23 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

Reason for needing to be discreet is I work in TV/Media"

Hue, is that you

Mr

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple
23 weeks ago

wonderland.

I've had many meets like this in clubs...I often don't even know all who were involved for group play.

It's great fun

Cali

By *agnar73Man
23 weeks ago

Glasgow

Reason for needing to be discreet is I work in TV/Media

Bloody hell, Holly- you have really let yourself go"

Actual lol

By *issmorganWoman
23 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

It's not for me

I need to see someone to establish I'm attracted to them and that attraction is more than their body.

As another poster has mentioned clubs might be a good bet or maybe search to see if there are any masked parties /events.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
23 weeks ago

Central

It's why so many men haven't been able to get the women satisfied here. Too much emphasis upon knowing the person! So many just came here wanting to be a piece of meat. . There is a taste for this and it occasionally crops up

By *herrybakewellCouple
23 weeks ago

Staffordshire

It's definitely not for us.... but each to their own.

Post new Message to Thread