Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Doubting carnal capability

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
23 weeks ago

Hi all, I’ve been single a little while and just wondering if people ever feel they’ve suffered ‘skill fade’ after a dry spell?

Doesn’t help my last situationship we always drank and did the deed, when everything’s a bit of a blur, the shared enjoyment whilst isn’t crystal clear in my memory

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *urry BlokeMan
23 weeks ago

I get it

I was once a voracious shagger

I now seldom shag

When I do, I always feel it's just not like it used to be

I feel I'm just not that into it

Or I'm not as good a shag as I used to be

I think middle age (and life) caught up with my libido

Or I just did too much of it and now it's old hat

The buzz is certainly not there these days

Before, during or after

I still dip my toe in though

There will be someone or something that gives that buzz back

By *urry BlokeMan
23 weeks ago

As I suspected, very few guys willing to dabble with 'Fabicide'

Men are all such virile studs

By *ensuallover1000Man
23 weeks ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I think it’s a bit like riding a bike so don’t worry

Having said that, no two partners are exactly alike and what works for and pleases one may not be as agreeable to another.

Compendiously, it’s a learning curve but thankfully the learning in this instance, is so much fun

By *agnar73Man
23 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Hi all, I’ve been single a little while and just wondering if people ever feel they’ve suffered ‘skill fade’ after a dry spell?

Doesn’t help my last situationship we always drank and did the deed, when everything’s a bit of a blur, the shared enjoyment whilst isn’t crystal clear in my memory "

Had a two year drought before fab, I wasn’t in a good place and doubted I’d have sex ever again.

Got a chance, turned out I actually knew what I was doing.

Can’t explain the mix of feelings, gratitude, happy that I did okay, relief to a point.

Hang in there OP.

By *ister_ee_1981Man
23 weeks ago

Sunniest Exeter...

"Hi all, I’ve been single a little while and just wondering if people ever feel they’ve suffered ‘skill fade’ after a dry spell?

Doesn’t help my last situationship we always drank and did the deed, when everything’s a bit of a blur, the shared enjoyment whilst isn’t crystal clear in my memory "

As a man, getting any kind of attention on here is nigh on impossible, that will impact your confidence and your confidence in your performance capabilities.

If you feel you are getting rusty you could always see if a "professional" is local.

Other than that stay strong King! As others have said, each encounter will be different, and you will relearn quickly, it's a primal urge

By *eroLondonMan
23 weeks ago

Mayfair

'Skill fade', loss of sexual prowess, feelings of diminished sensuality and carnal inadequacies...yes I've been there and, to a lesser degree, probably emerging from that phase now, albeit slowly.

I have no issues discussing such matters.

The most wonderful thing about this was that recently (ish) my 'playmate' was very understanding and supportive, and far from disconcerted.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
23 weeks ago

Thanks guys, that’s really thoughtful and helpful insight, appreciate it

Post new Message to Thread