Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

greedy/jealous husband?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i find it hard to understand some couples.much as i respect and have made good couple friends,there are these few who for some reason are trying to use their wives or partners to fuck other women.i dont really care its only a problem to me because just this mornin a couple ,probably the male blocked me for telling him off?36 verifies only one is a male .oh he happened to be a host of a party they went.he is trying to blame single guys' attitude as her reason of not meeting them?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

What were you doing on their profile?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

what is your point. are you complaining about a couple who don't meet single men or something else?

over a year ago

Lost of couples on here only meet women, why did you tell the guy off? If somebody was rude to me Ide block them too. I really don't understand what your point is

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"Lost of couples on here only meet women, why did you tell the guy off? If somebody was rude to me Ide block them too. I really don't understand what your point is"

You make a very good point there from your sofa

Yes he has no right to tell the guy off

over a year ago

"i find it hard to understand some couples.much as i respect and have made good couple friends,there are these few who for some reason are trying to use their wives or partners to fuck other women.i dont really care its only a problem to me because just this mornin a couple ,probably the male blocked me for telling him off?36 verifies only one is a male .oh he happened to be a host of a party they went.he is trying to blame single guys' attitude as her reason of not meeting them? "

Am I missing something here..??

over a year ago

Telling them off for having veries from females?? I've heard it all now! And how do you know it was the male that blocked you?? Maybe it was the female, maybe she LIKES other women. Try n get a life mate!!

over a year ago

They sent me friend request which i initially accepted.i tried sending them a message only to find out its filtered so i unfriend them.didnt go there first they came to me

over a year ago

"Telling them off for having veries from females?? I've heard it all now! And how do you know it was the male that blocked you?? Maybe it was the female, maybe she LIKES other women. Try n get a life mate!!"

No i didnt tell them off for having verifiies from females.i told them off for sending me a friend requedt srraight away.without even a message.more so not editing their message filters,at least u should expect a mesage from a friend.i knew it was the male.who will call me a mate?guess not the female

over a year ago

What are you missing here

over a year ago

"They sent me friend request which i initially accepted.i tried sending them a message only to find out its filtered so i unfriend them.didnt go there first they came to me"

Lol. Your first post says 'you told them off', now your saying you couldn't even message them due to filters, which is it? Can't be both!

over a year ago

"i find it hard to understand some couples.much as i respect and have made good couple friends,there are these few who for some reason are trying to use their wives or partners to fuck other women.i dont really care its only a problem to me because just this mornin a couple ,probably the male blocked me for telling him off?36 verifies only one is a male .oh he happened to be a host of a party they went.he is trying to blame single guys' attitude as her reason of not meeting them? "

We are wife swappers its what we like, if Paula wanted a single guy she could get any guy she wanted at a club,

We are here to swap wife's not to get a string of single guys, single guys are a much better quality at the local bar or club

Just our opinion

And yes I would block you if you told me off, if i wanted to be criticised or told off I would service the motorcycle in the front room again

X

over a year ago

yes i used my status,then they realised it was meant for them,then i gave it to them again before i got blocked

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"yes i used my status,then they realised it was meant for them,then i gave it to them again before i got blocked"

Sorry bro but you got it wrong with that couple

The guy is free to manage his lady as he wants

over a year ago

You said OP that you told them off and they blocked you. You must have had a short conversation. Don't try and backtrack because others are raising further questions.

Are you saying that you think husbands only allow their wives to play with women because they are jealous of other men. If you want to live in cloud cuckoo land whereby you believe the man is stopping the female from playing with you because the single guy is so much more attractive and virile and will please the female much more than her husband has ever managed, then good for you. Whatever helps you feel more at ease with this lifestyle

over a year ago

if you had accepted the friends request you could have mailed them, even if they have their filter set to block single men being their friend over rides that

over a year ago

"if you had accepted the friends request you could have mailed them, even if they have their filter set to block single men being their friend over rides that"

exactly.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/03/13 14:37:43]

over a year ago

"yes i used my status,then they realised it was meant for them,then i gave it to them again before i got blocked"

you used your status to 'tell them off '. did

you include their username?

over a year ago

Lots of couples don't meet single men, when I played as a couple we met bi females and couples only so can't see your point really OP everyone as the right to meet who they wish

By *ondiniumCouple
over a year ago

Wisbech

I'm confused. How many apples did the husband start with?

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"I'm confused. How many apples did the husband start with?"

Apples????

over a year ago

"if you had accepted the friends request you could have mailed them, even if they have their filter set to block single men being their friend over rides that"
no it doesnt.trust me i have had loads like that

over a year ago

"I'm confused. How many apples did the husband starwhat t with?"
what are u on about?

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

Why are you bothered? You have plenty of verifications so there are obviously plenty of couples out there where the man isn't just using his wife to fuck other women!

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"yes i used my status,then they realised it was meant for them,then i gave it to them again before i got blocked

The guy is free to manage his lady as he wants"

Free to manage his lady - cute.

over a year ago

If they have 35 verifications from single women they are evidently far more successful than many MF couples are on here at attracting single bi females.

That suggests, to me, that they are doing something right than doing something wrong.

As for 'telling them off' then I suggest they were probably more pissed off by your reaction / attitude as opposed to them having an issue with you as a single male.

Many couples block single males but their attitude is not always the reason. I suggest that in your case, it probably was.

over a year ago

"yes i used my status,then they realised it was meant for them,then i gave it to them again before i got blocked

Free to manage his lady - cute. "

I kinda picked up on that too Granny

C'mon Exodus, you know better than that

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

We only meet bi ladies, and thats angel's preference. If you told me off for it, i'd say you can have ya apples back

over a year ago

"if you had accepted the friends request you could have mailed them, even if they have their filter set to block single men being their friend over rides thatno it doesnt.trust me i have had loads like that"

Friends list status bypasses all filters - sex, age - every one. So unless they removed you from their list you'd have been able to contact them with no issue.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I'm confused. How many apples did the husband start with?"

Three. It always starts with three. It's when you give one away; that's when your problems begin.

over a year ago

"if you had accepted the friends request you could have mailed them, even if they have their filter set to block single men being their friend over rides thatno it doesnt.trust me i have had loads like that

Friends list status bypasses all filters - sex, age - every one. So unless they removed you from their list you'd have been able to contact them with no issue. "

Exactly, it tells you so at the bottom of the message filters page

over a year ago

How do you know that is why they have met women? You don't! If you tried to tell us off for the way we played or the people we met I'd tell you we're to go. I don't understand what gives you the right to try and dictate who people should play with. If you told him off then I think he has been right with the attitude of one single male

over a year ago

emmm.what will u do if u write on your profile no friend request without a message?then a single bloke does just that.bet u will block him some couples especially those your age think you can bee bossy over every single guy but you are wrong.

over a year ago

"if you had accepted the friends request you could have mailed them, even if they have their filter set to block single men being their friend over rides thatno it doesnt.trust me i have had loads like that

Friends list status bypasses all filters - sex, age - every one. So unless they removed you from their list you'd have been able to contact them with no issue.

Exactly, it tells you so at the bottom of the message filters page"

but that wasnt the case.i accepted them,went on to fab some of their private pics then tried to message them,only to realise i can't

over a year ago

why did i tell him oof?because he felt he was doin me a favour by sending a friend request.which he wasnt lol.no point when i cannnot message my so called friend

over a year ago

Friends list status bypasses all filters - sex, age - every one. So unless they removed you from their list you'd have been able to contact them with no issue. "

yes it only bypasses all filtersONLY WHEN BOTH PARTIES HAVE EXCHANGED MAILS.i challeng u to try it on a new friend with the same settings.unless they message u first you cannot!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

No point in being friends if you can't message each other!

over a year ago

"No point in being friends if you can't message each other! "

exactly man.u are a realist lol

over a year ago

yes it only bypasses all filtersONLY WHEN BOTH PARTIES HAVE EXCHANGED MAILS.i challeng u to try it on a new friend with the same settings.unless they message u first you cannot!"

It says on the bottom of the message filter page

These filters don't apply if you have messaged the person, winked at them or they are on your friends list.

over a year ago

but that wasnt the case.i accepted them,went on to fab some of their private pics then tried to message them,only to realise i can't"

Did u not accept the friends request? Cos unless you did you wouldn't be able to message them.

You could of just accepted then messaged them or if it was all just cos they friend requested you.. Just ignore and delete the request

over a year ago

yes it only bypasses all filtersONLY WHEN BOTH PARTIES HAVE EXCHANGED MAILS.i challeng u to try it on a new friend with the same settings.unless they message u first you cannot!"

In a word - incorrect.

I suspect by the time you tried messaging they'd removed you from their friends list.

over a year ago

"emmm.what will u do if u write on your profile no friend request without a message?then a single bloke does just that.bet u will block him some couples especially those your age think you can bee bossy over every single guy but you are wrong."

your only 5 year older

over a year ago

Sorry. I've tried reading this thread from the start....and I have no idea what the OP is talking about. Cannot even understand his first post...

What am I missing....

over a year ago

"Sorry. I've tried reading this thread from the start....and I have no idea what the OP is talking about. Cannot even understand his first post...

What am I missing...."

a telling off for doing your own thing apparently

over a year ago

"emmm.what will u do if u write on your profile no friend request without a message?then a single bloke does just that.bet u will block him some couples especially those your age think you can bee bossy over every single guy but you are wrong.

your only 5 year older"

Yes that takes me out of your ages group!lol

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"i find it hard to understand some couples.much as i respect and have made good couple friends,there are these few who for some reason are trying to use their wives or partners to fuck other women.i dont really care its only a problem to me because just this mornin a couple ,probably the male blocked me for telling him off?36 verifies only one is a male .oh he happened to be a host of a party they went.he is trying to blame single guys' attitude as her reason of not meeting them?

Am I missing something here..?? "

Obviously, as I haven't a Scooby either.

over a year ago

over a year ago

Friends list status bypasses all filters - sex, age - every one. So unless they removed you from their list you'd have i dbeen able to contact them with no issue.

but that wasnt the case.i accepted them,went on to fab some of their private pics then tried to message them,only to realise i can't

Did u not accept the friends request? Cos unless you did you wouldn't be able to message them.

You could of just accepted then messaged them or if it was all just cos they friend requested you.. Just ignore and delete the request"

I did accept.then removed them from my friends when i realised i couldn't send them a message.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"

The guy is free to manage his lady as he wants"

Manage?!! She's not a prized heffer!!! Heaven forbid the wife actually had an opinion in the matter!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Sorry. I've tried reading this thread from the start....and I have no idea what the OP is talking about. Cannot even understand his first post...

What am I missing...."

An assertive dominant bull has his knickers in a twist because a husband of a wife who he would normally give a length too sent a friends request.

And he didn't message first.

By *aturasqCouple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"

Manage?!! She's not a prized heffer!!! Heaven forbid the wife actually had an opinion in the matter! "

I have heard women are going to be allowed to vote soon too

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"

Manage?!! She's not a prized heffer!!! Heaven forbid the wife actually had an opinion in the matter!

I have heard women are going to be allowed to vote soon too "

Easy! Now that may just be going too far!

over a year ago

Women voting !!!!!! What next battery operrated cocks !!!!!!!!!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Women voting !!!!!! What next battery operrated cocks !!!!!!!!!"

Now this is just getting ridiculous!!!

over a year ago

I know men will be made extinct soon

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 29/03/13 07:45:14]

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

Friends list status bypasses all filters - sex, age - every one. So unless they removed you from their list you'd have i dbeen able to contact them with no issue.

You could of just accepted then messaged them or if it was all just cos they friend requested you.. Just ignore and delete the request

I did accept.then removed them from my friends when i realised i couldn't send them a message.

"

Maybe they had already looked at your private pics and removed you in the time it took you to look at there's and go to mail them.

over a year ago

Some men do see this scene as a way to 'use' their partner in order to have sex with other women.

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Some men do see this scene as a way to 'use' their partner in order to have sex with other women. "

And some partners are complicit in that. It's their marriage, you're just visiting it briefly.

By *harliesteveCouple
over a year ago

selly oak

What about us woman who like getting to watch our partners with other woman. Either sharing with her partner or one on one.

By *uncpl2015Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"No point in being friends if you can't message each other!

exactly man.u are a realist lol "

sorry but they must have removed you from their friends list before you got chance to send message.

People do they accept take a look at pics think oh god no and delete from list straight away

over a year ago

"

...if i wanted to be criticised or told off I would service the motorcycle in the front room again

X"

Made me laugh

over a year ago

sorry but they must have removed you from their friends list before you got chance to send message.

People do they accept take a look at pics think oh god no and delete from list straight away

"

No no they actually sent the friend request not that i sent them.

over a year ago

my head hurts.....I think I'll have a lie down with my legs in the air! The blood rush may help me make sense of the op

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

So you messaged them,no they messaged you,or they winked you,no you winked them,or you sent a friend request,no they sent a friends request.

It's either bollox,or, nope there is no or,its just pure bollox.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"So you messaged them,no they messaged you,or they winked you,no you winked them,or you sent a friend request,no they sent a friends request.

It's either bollox,or, nope there is no or,its just pure bollox. "

I can't pick a hole in anything YOU'VE said!

over a year ago

Just read this. I'll never get those ten minutes back will I...

By *igboobies42Woman
over a year ago

Essex

"Just read this. I'll never get those ten minutes back will I... "

Was thinking exactly the same

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Just read this. I'll never get those ten minutes back will I... "

sadly, no!

By *uncpl2015Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend Area

No no they actually sent the friend request not that i sent them. "

yes but they may have sent it.. you accepted it they looked at your profile and they immediately removed you from their friends list before you hot chance to message them..

Post new Message to Thread