Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Stop the

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
23 weeks ago

Boats...

Rwanda is happening at a very costly cost to the country of Rwanda.

Do you think this will work? Planes taking boat people will be starting soon

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple
23 weeks ago

Southampton

World ..I want to get off

By *ustincider888Man
23 weeks ago

Preston Ish

Can I not go instead?

By (user no longer on site)
23 weeks ago

An unelected prime minister going full on regardless...

And "we" criticise Russia and Iran.

By *he ass man 666Man
23 weeks ago

between your legs

Hopefully it’s a deterrent to other thinking of making a dangerous trip over the channel

By *agatoXXXMan
23 weeks ago

A Place Where Time Runs Slow

Tories.

By *antastic_Mr_Fox_76Man
23 weeks ago

District 13

"An unelected prime minister going full on regardless...

And "we" criticise Russia and Iran. "

And that’s why “illegal” migrants don’t go to those, and more, countries

I’m all for legal migrants considering I’m a product of ancestors migrating but illegals I have no time for nor the persons behind the scene exploiting them

And before I get bombarded by Karen’s bear in mind the migrants claiming asylum pass through a plethora of safe countries on the way to the uk (predominant destination) that anyone escaping atrocities could be held safely but they don’t, and there are also plenty of suitable countries for “illegal” migrants but they don’t want there they want the uk for whatever rhyme or reason

As I say I’m all for legal migrants and asylum seekers all day all year but asylum seekers can and should be exported to their place of origin once it’s ABSOLUTELY safe for them to do so

That is all

By *arry monk40Man
23 weeks ago

Telford

If I was a migrant this is the last place I would head for Barbados for me

By *he ass man 666Man
23 weeks ago

between your legs

I’m all for legal migrants considering I’m a product of ancestors migrating but illegals I have no time for nor the persons behind the scene exploiting them

And before I get bombarded by Karen’s bear in mind the migrants claiming asylum pass through a plethora of safe countries on the way to the uk (predominant destination) that anyone escaping atrocities could be held safely but they don’t, and there are also plenty of suitable countries for “illegal” migrants but they don’t want there they want the uk for whatever rhyme or reason

As I say I’m all for legal migrants and asylum seekers all day all year but asylum seekers can and should be exported to their place of origin once it’s ABSOLUTELY safe for them to do so

That is all "

By *red333Man
23 weeks ago

Dorchester

That is all "

We have just eat, deliveroo, uber eats, uber taxis and many foreign owned businesses that support these immigrants, they can work and earn money thats why they come, all the car washing companies so many places to work, you don't even need to speak the language you just need a phone, sorted

By *mber and FireCouple
23 weeks ago

Carmarthenshire

Defining people as 'illegals' is just gross. Whatever your opinion on the UKs migration/immigration concerns, dehumanising people is just another way of furthering the divides.

23 weeks ago

District 13

"Defining people as 'illegals' is just gross. Whatever your opinion on the UKs migration/immigration concerns, dehumanising people is just another way of furthering the divides."

But they are illegals whichever way you wank it if they weren’t they wouldn’t be on their way to Rwanda

By *he ass man 666Man
23 weeks ago

between your legs

"Defining people as 'illegals' is just gross. Whatever your opinion on the UKs migration/immigration concerns, dehumanising people is just another way of furthering the divides."

Well it’s either illegal or legal migrants or should we give a nice fluffy name so everyone thinks it’s okay

23 weeks ago

District 13

That is all We have just eat, deliveroo, uber eats, uber taxis and many foreign owned businesses that support these immigrants, they can work and earn money thats why they come, all the car washing companies so many places to work, you don't even need to speak the language you just need a phone, sorted "

Until caught or working visa runs out I don’t begrudge anyone earning an income and paying taxes but the latter is doubtful but not improbable

I guarantee you if I personally emigrated improperly (illegal word upsets many ) to any other country in the world I’d be fucked off pretty sharpish prove me wrong

23 weeks ago

District 13

"Defining people as 'illegals' is just gross. Whatever your opinion on the UKs migration/immigration concerns, dehumanising people is just another way of furthering the divides.

Well it’s either illegal or legal migrants or should we give a nice fluffy name so everyone thinks it’s okay "

By *atnip make me purrWoman
23 weeks ago

Reading

"Hopefully it’s a deterrent to other thinking of making a dangerous trip over the channel "

Well if death isn't enough of a deterrent then i doubt it. These are desperate people.

By *he ass man 666Man
23 weeks ago

between your legs

"Hopefully it’s a deterrent to other thinking of making a dangerous trip over the channel

Well if death isn't enough of a deterrent then i doubt it. These are desperate people. "

Could always stay in France , bit of a shit hole but better than nothing lol

By *avinaTVTV/TS
23 weeks ago

Transsexual Transylvania

Jesus Christ there are some people commenting on this thread who need their humanity checked! Nice in your "I'm alright Jack", black and white world, isn't it?

Meh!

By *ophieslutTV/TS
23 weeks ago

Central

Divide and conquer is an ancient tradition, typically from desperate, unethical leaders etc.

Rwanda is not a solution and we should be ashamed of our country for pursuing this.

Don't fall for the sleazy trick or divide and conquer. Keep your focus on the sleaze

By *ad NannaWoman
23 weeks ago

East London

This Government thinks they're going to solve all of the UKs financial problems by deporting asylum seekers and cutting benefits.

I wonder who they'll pick on after.

By *ad NannaWoman
23 weeks ago

East London

How can it deter people from paying human traffickers when they won't know what will happen when they get here.

By *aiseiMan
23 weeks ago

Birmingham

It’s not going to fix anything.

By *red333Man
23 weeks ago

Dorchester

That is all We have just eat, deliveroo, uber eats, uber taxis and many foreign owned businesses that support these immigrants, they can work and earn money thats why they come, all the car washing companies so many places to work, you don't even need to speak the language you just need a phone, sorted

Until caught or working visa runs out I don’t begrudge anyone earning an income and paying taxes but the latter is doubtful but not improbable

I guarantee you if I personally emigrated improperly (illegal word upsets many ) to any other country in the world I’d be fucked off pretty sharpish prove me wrong "

These people are at rock bottom so coming here at least the potential to better themselves exists

Post new Message to Thread