Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Swinging

Jump to newest

By *ootyfruity OP   Couple
23 weeks ago

andover

So how did other couples approach the subject with each other about swinging?

Was it the man or woman?

How do you loving look at each other and say “I love you, but I wana fuck other people”?

We were just discussing how we got started and can’t really remember that first conversation. We were recommended to fab by a lovely lady in the sex shop we frequently visited, but can’t remember it progressing from there

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
23 weeks ago

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 22/04/24 11:11:25]

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
23 weeks ago

Leeds

We were chatting about fantasies and threesome obviously came up as it does, I said yep I'd love to as I've always been bi curious and wanted to experience that side of things, we joined here, I'm no longer curious & the rest is history.

Mrs

23 weeks ago

andover

"We were chatting about fantasies and threesome obviously came up as it does, I said yep I'd love to as I've always been bi curious and wanted to experience that side of things, we joined here, I'm no longer curious & the rest is history.

Mrs"

Always great to live out your fantasies, this lifestyle has given us both so much confidence in our own bodies

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
23 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

All of my partners for the past few years knew I was on here before we got together

By *partharmonyCouple
23 weeks ago

Ruislip

We first started chatting on the Internet when we were living in different continents and there was no expectation of us ever meeting let alone getting involved romantically. We talked about anything and everything including our sex lives. I (Luke) said that I had been on this scene for a few years and that if I ended up in a relationship I wouldn't want it to be sexually exclusive. So by the time it looked like things were going somewhere with us, it was already out there.

By *ivemealadybonerWoman
23 weeks ago

somewhere

Doughnut and I met on the forums so it was kinda on the cards for us, we didn't meet anyone for 18 months, after I saw him hugging a female friend at a party and I got the horn, so we talked about how it made me feel and went from there really x

23 weeks ago

andover

Seems a lot of people have been in the scene previously or their partner has. I guess it makes it easier

Post new Message to Thread