Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Men and Woman’s happiness.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
23 weeks ago

I stand by the the argument that men and women are similar and simply want the same things in life, but sometimes we don’t, .. and I love a good Men v Women ‘debate’

So, what would make a guy happiest v what would make a woman happy?

Men - His favourite sports team has won the cup, his favourite drink in his hand. His crush is snogging him & he’s got a day off work tomorrow!

Narrator - Woody waits with a pen and notepad ready for women to give woody an idea of what the bloody hell they want!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ot to giggleWoman
23 weeks ago

Coventry

mmmm this morning it would have been nice to roll over to a warm body and slowly wake them up for that soft morning wake up sex.

By *avexxMan
23 weeks ago

cheshire

this should be fun,,

By *iss.Bella.Woman
23 weeks ago

North Wales

"mmmm this morning it would have been nice to roll over to a warm body and slowly wake them up for that soft morning wake up sex.

"

Yes, this.

By (user no longer on site)
23 weeks ago

I'd swap the sports team winning for having a good book but otherwise, yes to all the rest of it.

We all want the same stuff really: good people in our lives, great sex, good times.

It's just the details that differ and that differs by person as much as by whether it's men or women.

By *mmaleiaWoman
23 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

I do everything for myself, as my thread before, would be nice if somebody offered to take me somewhere where I didn’t have to plan anything, it was all sorted for me, even down to restaurant booked, he’d so get more than a bj for that!!!

By *ot to giggleWoman
23 weeks ago

Coventry

"I do everything for myself, as my thread before, would be nice if somebody offered to take me somewhere where I didn’t have to plan anything, it was all sorted for me, even down to restaurant booked, he’d so get more than a bj for that!!!"

oh this ....

By *eliWoman
23 weeks ago

I don't think it's so much women vs men.

I'd love to have a nice drink (perhaps not in my hand) whilst I'm kissing someone who I have a crush on. I like having crushes on people, it's rather fun. A day off knowing I can relax in to them, whatever we're doing. All sounds ideal really.

What makes me happiest at a given moment in time varies a lot depending on my libido, my priorities etc. It's not because I'm a woman*.

*apart from when I'm ovulating because that's a level of feral need I don't think men experience.

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple
23 weeks ago

Southampton

I'm quite simple really... when I open up re feelings it would be nice to know where I stand... failing that just take me out for dinner and/or drinks....

23 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 21/04/24 08:55:06]

By *inister_SpinsterWoman
23 weeks ago

North West

Woody, what I need is a cleaner.

I'm not cut out for domestic servitude.

I'm not gonna get drawn on men vs women, I'm too opinionated, and I'm too full of bacon (not a euphemism) to get excited about it rn.

23 weeks ago

"I do everything for myself, as my thread before, would be nice if somebody offered to take me somewhere where I didn’t have to plan anything, it was all sorted for me, even down to restaurant booked, he’d so get more than a bj for that!!!"

This too! Be so lovely to have something where I didn't have to arrange anything

By *olf and RedCouple
23 weeks ago

Nr Cardiff or at Chams Darlaston

What made me happy today, I thought it was Monday for a split second. Then realised it’s only Sunday so I can relax.

A foot rub often makes me happy too.

Red

By *eliWoman
23 weeks ago

"I do everything for myself, as my thread before, would be nice if somebody offered to take me somewhere where I didn’t have to plan anything, it was all sorted for me, even down to restaurant booked, he’d so get more than a bj for that!!!

This too! Be so lovely to have something where I didn't have to arrange anything "

Oh I'm going to third this. I've never had someone organise something for me like that. I'm always the planner, even when dating. It'd be nice to be able to switch off and enjoy (not that I don't when planning, love it, but it'd be different).

23 weeks ago

What would make me happy?

A dog.

A flat stomach.

Breakfast cooked for me.

And about 3-4 guys who can give me an orgasm every so often (but leave me alone in-between)

By *iss.Bella.Woman
23 weeks ago

North Wales

"I do everything for myself, as my thread before, would be nice if somebody offered to take me somewhere where I didn’t have to plan anything, it was all sorted for me, even down to restaurant booked, he’d so get more than a bj for that!!!

This too! Be so lovely to have something where I didn't have to arrange anything

Oh I'm going to third this. I've never had someone organise something for me like that. I'm always the planner, even when dating. It'd be nice to be able to switch off and enjoy (not that I don't when planning, love it, but it'd be different)."

Oh yes, this would be heaven. It could be somewhere down the road, as long as it was all sorted by someone else

By *asterR and slut mayaMan
23 weeks ago

Bradford

"mmmm this morning it would have been nice to roll over to a warm body and slowly wake them up for that soft morning wake up sex.

"

If wasn't taken. That's sounds very nice .

By *ot to giggleWoman
23 weeks ago

Coventry

If wasn't taken. That's sounds very nice ."

its the best

By *alandNitaCouple
23 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

Personally, I don't think the world is so binary. The things that make me the happiest are not the same as the things that make you the happiest.

Cal

23 weeks ago

"

This .... then bring me a coffee and bugger off home and leave me to read, walk my dogs and spend the rest of the day enjoying my own company

23 weeks ago

Happiness?

23 weeks ago

I was happy the other night when I cooked my favourite dinner and eat the lot myself. Who says you need company

By *inky_couple2020Couple
23 weeks ago

North West

"I stand by the the argument that men and women are similar and simply want the same things in life, but sometimes we don’t, .. and I love a good Men v Women ‘debate’

So, what would make a guy happiest v what would make a woman happy?

Men - His favourite sports team has won the cup, his favourite drink in his hand. His crush is snogging him & he’s got a day off work tomorrow!

Narrator - Woody waits with a pen and notepad ready for women to give woody an idea of what the bloody hell they want! "

Mr KC doesn't like sport. I do.

This whole man/woman thing doesn't work very well

I want time for us to spend together, just us. No distractions, no responsibilities, no work. Nothing. We did it once in our whole relationship (20yrs). We had 3 nights/4 days in Mallorca. Otherwise, we've never had more than a weekend together without children being involved somewhere or having some kind of responsibility to deal with.

By *a LunaWoman
23 weeks ago

South

I like daily sex, lots of kisses, cuddles, hand holding. And a straight forward life that is peaceful and enjoyable.

I don’t want drama. I don’t want trust issues.

Someone who is there for me but won’t smother me.

A fun companion for life’s adventures.

Post new Message to Thread