Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Popular

Jump to newest

By *one_maverick OP   Man
24 weeks ago

Leeds/Bradford

How do you guys get meets on here?

I know it's more difficult as a single guy... But I'm verified and my DMS are still dry as hell.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I'm struggling to figure this site out.

I will be going to the Leeds social and maybe a club after

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
24 weeks ago

Unless you're hung like a horse or can chat like a llama sucking a sweet, it's probably not going to be easy.

Socials and clubs are the best way to meet real life people.

By *ou only live onceMan
24 weeks ago

London

I guess just keep doing what you were doing to arrange the social a couple of weeks ago?

By *ornycougaWoman
24 weeks ago

Wherever I lay my hat

Er you had a meet the other week. What do you expect? Clunge on tap?

By *red333Man
24 weeks ago

Dorchester

"How do you guys get meets on here?

I know it's more difficult as a single guy... But I'm verified and my DMS are still dry as hell.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I'm struggling to figure this site out.

I will be going to the Leeds social and maybe a club after "

so many things apply could be the area you live in, could be the way you message eg sexual messages to complete strangers, could be your profile, could be your pics

24 weeks ago

You're verified and not getting pussy every week? Huh, something's definitely amiss.

24 weeks ago

"

I just turn up.

24 weeks ago

If I'm being brutally honest your height will go against you, most women want at least 6ft. Your doing all the right things though by going to socials and clubs get your face out there and as long as you don't go with any expectations you will be fine. Just remember though the people you are talking to are just that people not just a fuck.

24 weeks ago

Leeds/Bradford

"Unless you're hung like a horse or can chat like a llama sucking a sweet, it's probably not going to be easy.

Socials and clubs are the best way to meet real life people."

Not packing a 10 inch monster can if that's what you mean

24 weeks ago

Leeds/Bradford

"If I'm being brutally honest your height will go against you, most women want at least 6ft. Your doing all the right things though by going to socials and clubs get your face out there and as long as you don't go with any expectations you will be fine. Just remember though the people you are talking to are just that people not just a fuck. "

Yeah I thought my height would be a factor in this... Seems like everyone wants 6ft plus on and off of the site haha

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

24 weeks ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

You've answered your own question in my mind.

Clubs and socials.

Can't beat a bit of networking.

24 weeks ago

"If I'm being brutally honest your height will go against you, most women want at least 6ft. Your doing all the right things though by going to socials and clubs get your face out there and as long as you don't go with any expectations you will be fine. Just remember though the people you are talking to are just that people not just a fuck.

Yeah I thought my height would be a factor in this... Seems like everyone wants 6ft plus on and off of the site haha "

Mate everyone is a 10 to someone your doing better than most blokes on here at least your reaching out for advice and you have already been verified

By *onkoMan
24 weeks ago

here and there

I don't get any

Not really looking for them either though

24 weeks ago

Leeds/Bradford

"If I'm being brutally honest your height will go against you, most women want at least 6ft. Your doing all the right things though by going to socials and clubs get your face out there and as long as you don't go with any expectations you will be fine. Just remember though the people you are talking to are just that people not just a fuck.

Yeah I thought my height would be a factor in this... Seems like everyone wants 6ft plus on and off of the site haha

Mate everyone is a 10 to someone your doing better than most blokes on here at least your reaching out for advice and you have already been verified"

Let's be honest... Some are 10s to more people than others are. I guess this site is so saturated by guys that the better options are just in abundance on here

By *tephTV67TV/TS
24 weeks ago

Cheshire

Go Bi, plenty of TV and gay or bi men on here

Failing that go to a club or social

By *WB85Man
24 weeks ago

Staffordshire

For single men accounts ite really hard and there's no way around it.

We have a couples account as well and trust me....it's not that much easier finding what you're after.

The idea that swinging is easy to find a fuck.....is a myth.

Keep looking and be patient.

Good luck.

By *irthandgirthMan
24 weeks ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

Have you tried talking about cake?

24 weeks ago

Leeds/Bradford

"For single men accounts ite really hard and there's no way around it.

We have a couples account as well and trust me....it's not that much easier finding what you're after.

The idea that swinging is easy to find a fuck.....is a myth.

Keep looking and be patient.

Good luck. "

Oh I know that swinging isn't just an all out orgy full of glory holes haha...

I see it as an extended version of a dating app

24 weeks ago

Mate everyone is a 10 to someone your doing better than most blokes on here at least your reaching out for advice and you have already been verified

Let's be honest... Some are 10s to more people than others are. I guess this site is so saturated by guys that the better options are just in abundance on here "

The other thing women are attracted to is confidence so don't be negative with your aproach, I have looked at your pics and your in not bad shape so hit them with the positives and what you can offer instead of what you cant!

24 weeks ago

Leeds/Bradford

"

Let's be honest... Some are 10s to more people than others are. I guess this site is so saturated by guys that the better options are just in abundance on here

The other thing women are attracted to is confidence so don't be negative with your aproach, I have looked at your pics and your in not bad shape so hit them with the positives and what you can offer instead of what you cant! "

Oh I don't approach like that... I just make it friendly and about their profile, and tell them to take a look at my profile so we can talk more..

By *ingerSpiceBombCouple
24 weeks ago

Bedfordshire

Just be polite and don’t expect anything

Keep trying

By *eroLondonMan
24 weeks ago

Mayfair

·

Yeah I thought my height would be a factor in this... Seems like everyone wants 6ft plus on and off of the site haha "

I disagree. My height has never been an issue for me.

24 weeks ago

Leeds/Bradford

·

I disagree. My height has never been an issue for me."

How do you get meets as a guy similar hight as me?

Would you call it age?

Colour? (Seen that some won't meet anyone but black or white)

By *atnip make me purrWoman
24 weeks ago

Reading

Networking is the way to go. Get your face known on the scene so yes local group socials and clubs

24 weeks ago

Hey OP,

I've been on / off this site over many years,so not a newbie.

It's always more challenging for guys on here, and considering that you have only been here for a couple of months and already have a verification,is pretty good going.

You could be the nicest person on here but will still need oodles of patience!!

Unfortunately some people think it's sex on tap being on here, and it's not.

Just be yourself when messaging, and without sounding like your mother, always be honest.

Best place to get noticed is social events and clubs.

Personally I don't see your height as an issue,but that's probably because I'm 5ft2.

Good luck x

By *uenevereWoman
24 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

I will be going to the Leeds social and maybe a club after "

You've only been here 2 months and already had a meet and got verified... I would say you're doing much better than most.

Just be positive and be yourself.

By *ou only live onceMan
24 weeks ago

London

The other thing women are attracted to is confidence so don't be negative with your aproach, I have looked at your pics and your in not bad shape so hit them with the positives and what you can offer instead of what you cant! "

Siri, what does "damning with faint praise" mean?

OP, you're doing just fine. Don't over think things. Don't be a dick. Don't try to be something you're not just because someone told you that's what women like.

By *eroLondonMan
24 weeks ago

Mayfair

"... ...Yeah I thought my height would be a factor in this... Seems like everyone wants 6ft plus on and off of the site haha

I disagree. My height has never been an issue for me.

How do you get meets as a guy similar hight as me?

Would you call it age?

Colour? (Seen that some won't meet anyone but black or white) "

·

I don't think age has anything to do with it. Colour? Most (not all) want to meet black or white. I'm neither of those colours, which puts me further down the hierarchy!

I simply play with the cards that I've been dealt with.

By *allipygousMan
24 weeks ago

Leicester

Magic, I think you may be having a bit of confirmation bias as height is definitely NOT a factor in meeting women.

Yes, on this site there are some who won't look at a man who is less than 6 feet tall, and you may have been told you're being spoken to because of your height (here's where the confirmation bias kicks in) but I can assure you there are many who are attracted to more than just how far the top of a man's head is from his feet. Even more so in person, where a man's personality can shine through.

It helps a lot on this site if you're a man and you can communicate well via the written word. And if you're not fugly. Some who wonder why they're not getting meets don't realise they're fugly. This only applies to single men who can't get a meet.

Post new Message to Thread