Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Benign Replies in Threads

Jump to newest

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
24 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Tom reads the threads and rarely comments however he notices what Tom considers benign comments.

A made up example being a thread on The London Underground stopping too early at night. Someone will reply that they don't live in London or they never use the tube..

Benign comment.. What contribution does that make or is it all about the poster.

What's going on here? It's all over the threads....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *red333Man
24 weeks ago

Dorchester

"Tom reads the threads and rarely comments however he notices what Tom considers benign comments.

A made up example being a thread on The London Underground stopping too early at night. Someone will reply that they don't live in London or they never use the tube..

Benign comment.. What contribution does that make or is it all about the poster.

What's going on here? It's all over the threads...."

Its an opinion and the forums are all about opinions whether they achieve the thread title or not

By *a LunaWoman
24 weeks ago

South

I think they are just trying to join in a conversation, but not in a particular relevant way. There are lots of lonely people about.

By (user no longer on site)
24 weeks ago

"Tom reads the threads and rarely comments however he notices what Tom considers benign comments.

What's going on here? It's all over the threads....Its an opinion and the forums are all about opinions whether they achieve the thread title or not "

Correct.irks me that opinions of others can be disrespected

By (user no longer on site)
24 weeks ago

….,

What's going on here? It's all over the threads...."

I dunno, I never read made up example threads.

Post new Message to Thread