Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Lack of Public Toilets increase Dehydration

Jump to newest

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
24 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Reports that some older people deliberately dehydrate themselves by not drinking up to 3 hours before they go out because there I now a lack of public toilets. This is 2024? What's going on here.? It's all over the news

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *a LunaWoman
24 weeks ago

South

This has been an issue for years sadly. Public toilets are very few and far between.

By *red333Man
24 weeks ago

Dorchester

"Reports that some older people deliberately dehydrate themselves by not drinking up to 3 hours before they go out because there I now a lack of public toilets. This is 2024? What's going on here.? It's all over the news"
a guy can pee in a bush though, i wouldn't allow it to stop me peeing

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
24 weeks ago

Chelmsford

"Reports that some older people deliberately dehydrate themselves by not drinking up to 3 hours before they go out because there I now a lack of public toilets. This is 2024? What's going on here.? It's all over the newsa guy can pee in a bush though, i wouldn't allow it to stop me peeing "

Litter officials gave a fine to a man peeing discretely in a layby

By *red333Man
24 weeks ago

Dorchester

"Reports that some older people deliberately dehydrate themselves by not drinking up to 3 hours before they go out because there I now a lack of public toilets. This is 2024? What's going on here.? It's all over the newsa guy can pee in a bush though, i wouldn't allow it to stop me peeing

Litter officials gave a fine to a man peeing discretely in a layby"

really i see guys peeing on the motorways and dual carriageways all the time and i certainly wouldn't be paying any fines, how they gonna collect the fine wait a minute hold on to this(slaps wet dick in his hand) see whether I've got some change

By *ophieslutTV/TS
24 weeks ago

Central

It's extended austerity . So wrong, in such a very wealthy country

By *arla SwingerWoman
24 weeks ago

Somewhere

They close the pay toilets in the new bus station in my city centre at 8pm... Seems a bit harsh!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

24 weeks ago

East Sussex

The irony of having to buy a drink in order to use toilets in a cafe hasn't escaped me .

By *arla SwingerWoman
24 weeks ago

Somewhere

"They close the pay toilets in the new bus station in my city centre at 8pm... Seems a bit harsh! "

Mind, I've only used them once at around 6pm, by which point they were minging . Maybe less the problem is lack of public toilets. More the problem is the general public.

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple
24 weeks ago

Cumbria

"It's extended austerity . So wrong, in such a very wealthy country "

We aren’t a wealthy country, we’re a pretty poor country with some incredibly rich people bringing up the average.

By *stwo2023Couple
24 weeks ago

Worcester

"Reports that some older people deliberately dehydrate themselves by not drinking up to 3 hours before they go out because there I now a lack of public toilets. This is 2024? What's going on here.? It's all over the newsa guy can pee in a bush though, i wouldn't allow it to stop me peeing

Litter officials gave a fine to a man peeing discretely in a laybyreally i see guys peeing on the motorways and dual carriageways all the time and i certainly wouldn't be paying any fines, how they gonna collect the fine wait a minute hold on to this(slaps wet dick in his hand) see whether I've got some change "

I don't think you know how fines work

Evie

By *aulaxd2020TV/TS
24 weeks ago

dudley

I have to take diaretics because of kidney problems and really have to take the problem of needing the loo seriously also I have to drink loads of fluids as a consequence it’s been a problem for me since this government came to power in 2010

By *allipygousMan
24 weeks ago

Leicester

"They close the pay toilets in the new bus station in my city centre at 8pm... Seems a bit harsh!

Mind, I've only used them once at around 6pm, by which point they were minging . Maybe less the problem is lack of public toilets. More the problem is the general public. "

There you go. Nail on head time.

By *allipygousMan
24 weeks ago

Leicester

"I have to take diaretics because of kidney problems and really have to take the problem of needing the loo seriously also I have to drink loads of fluids as a consequence it’s been a problem for me since this government came to power in 2010 "

The government's fault? Really?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

24 weeks ago

East Sussex

I recently bought a she wee. It's a game changer, if you can position it properly, don't wear jeans and have a sense of humour

By *inky_couple2020Couple
24 weeks ago

North West

"I recently bought a she wee. It's a game changer, if you can position it properly, don't wear jeans and have a sense of humour "

Is it a decent option for nature wees (if you wear a skirt)?

By *red333Man
24 weeks ago

Dorchester

Litter officials gave a fine to a man peeing discretely in a laybyreally i see guys peeing on the motorways and dual carriageways all the time and i certainly wouldn't be paying any fines, how they gonna collect the fine wait a minute hold on to this(slaps wet dick in his hand) see whether I've got some change

I don't think you know how fines work

Evie"

lol how do they work

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man
24 weeks ago

BRIDPORT

"This has been an issue for years sadly."

You don’t look that old

By *akedMMan
24 weeks ago

Witney

I have a overactive bladder and a enlarged prostate,I can go upto 18 times a day no fun.But i have got a I can't wait card which helps sometimes

By *tephTV67TV/TS
24 weeks ago

Cheshire

I moderate what I drink (certainly coffee) before I go anywhere or even check whereabout the nearest supermarket is, for the loo.

I went out last night for a few drinks with colleagues (non alcoholic Guinness was really good ) and on my way home had to stop off a couple of times for a wee. I wish I had a bigger bladder, but the lack of toilet facilities is a pain.

By *aulaxd2020TV/TS
23 weeks ago

dudley

"I have to take diaretics because of kidney problems and really have to take the problem of needing the loo seriously also I have to drink loads of fluids as a consequence it’s been a problem for me since this government came to power in 2010

The government's fault? Really?"

yes part of the government’s austerity measures they closed many public Loos they also shut them because of Covid, Having a Radar key helps but is not the answer

By (user no longer on site)
23 weeks ago

"Reports that some older people deliberately dehydrate themselves by not drinking up to 3 hours before they go out because there I now a lack of public toilets. This is 2024? What's going on here.? It's all over the newsa guy can pee in a bush though, i wouldn't allow it to stop me peeing "

I pee'd in a bush that was hidden in town after 3 hours waiting for a taxi at about 4am. I now have a criminal record for urinate/deficate (it was just a wee) in a public place liable to cause offence. The court also fined me £105 quid.

By *wistntwirlCouple
23 weeks ago

Middle Land

We should do as they do in France and piss wherever we wish.

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
23 weeks ago

Chelmsford

"We should do as they do in France and piss wherever we wish."

The French you say ?

By *wistntwirlCouple
23 weeks ago

Middle Land

"We should do as they do in France and piss wherever we wish.

The French you say ?"

Oui

Post new Message to Thread