Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Say one thing do the other

Jump to newest

By *ittlenicki22 OP   Man
24 weeks ago

highbury

So has anyone else met someone off fab that strings them along after afew meets, for them to actually want the thing they’ve said they don’t want all this time? Utter waste of time

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
24 weeks ago

What thing did they want?

24 weeks ago

highbury

To not meet men

24 weeks ago

I’m still confused? Are you saying they went gay after a few meets?

24 weeks ago

highbury

We met up, said for ages they didn’t wanna meet people from fab anymore. Hated the whole concept of fab, hid their profile for months, then randomly after saying the above for ages decided they actually want a fwb.

By *ansoffateMan
24 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

Bait and switch?

Yeah... That happens. I don't think it's specific to fab though.

By *hil most chillMan
24 weeks ago

London & Europe

"We met up, said for ages they didn’t wanna meet people from fab anymore. Hated the whole concept of fab, hid their profile for months, then randomly after saying the above for ages decided they actually want a fwb."

You were probably the backup option, and became the first option after the original first option bailed on them

24 weeks ago

I don't think people actually know what they want most the time so it's understandable when things change. Only thing you can do is stick with what you want and release the ones that don't align with that.

24 weeks ago

"So has anyone else met someone off fab that strings them along after afew meets, for them to actually want the thing they’ve said they don’t want all this time? Utter waste of time"

It's just people these days I'm afraid. No respect for anyone else. It's not just a fab thing unfortunately.

24 weeks ago

So they changed their mind?

They should be publicly flogged!!

By *hil most chillMan
24 weeks ago

London & Europe

"So they changed their mind?

They should be publicly flogged!!

"

Choice is an illusion. Everyone knows that if you chat with someone here and don't follow through to actual penetration you can legally be called a timewaster in the forums

By *red333Man
24 weeks ago

Dorchester

"To not meet men"
lol

By *partharmonyCouple
24 weeks ago

Ruislip

We were chatting with a lovely couple on here. We don't find many we click we but these guys were great. The lady had a male lover and they now wanted to meet a couple. Things were going really well until they asked us if we would still be seeing a particular couple we have met a few times. We said yes, and they said they were looking for exclusivity from a couple to reduce the risk of STDs. Although we always use protection, oral is still not risk-free they said.

Hang on a minute. She was still going to see her male lover but wanted exclusivity from us! They cut things off with us pretty abruptly after that.

24 weeks ago

highbury

Yeah she apparently made it clear she just wanted to be friends, she didn’t. Why keep trying to hang out then? Now she blocked me for no reason on fab, but not anywhere else. Sick of time wasters

By *ony MannMan
24 weeks ago

Wallop

Sounds like something they are ashamed of.

I could tell you a couple of stories but I will stick to one. The lady said she did not do anal. We went on holiday and on the last day she offered. I think she was afraid to scare me off.

By *ickyKlungespeareMan
24 weeks ago

St Leonards

"I don't think people actually know what they want most the time so it's understandable when things change. Only thing you can do is stick with what you want and release the ones that don't align with that."

First of all OP, it's grim and it does mess with heads a lot. So you have my full sympathy for it. It's not nice, but it is common human practice.

Secondly, what LL says above about sticking with what you want and releasing those who don't align - do that.

You'll drive yourself mad second-guessing others, because they really don't know themselves most of the time (as LL also said).

Do you, don't invest too much heart until you meet a good one or 2 or 7, and if you find some really great ones, enjoy it for as long as you all can.

That's a good life.

24 weeks ago

highbury

"Sounds like something they are ashamed of.

I could tell you a couple of stories but I will stick to one. The lady said she did not do anal. We went on holiday and on the last day she offered. I think she was afraid to scare me off. "

Ashamed of still wanting to find a fwb? Tbh I’m not bothered she made it clear she wanted to be friends, I was cool with that. Just doesn’t make any sense to me

Post new Message to Thread