Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Regular life knocks over the horn.

Jump to newest

By *agnar73 OP   Man
24 weeks ago

Glasgow

I won’t be alone in this, but just sometimes things in regular life throw you off and then you think meh to being horny.

One of those today and I’m now feeling knackered after dealing with it but also thinking ‘oh if I could blow off steam’ but obviously not the mojo to send ‘how you doin’ messages’ at suitable or unsuitable ladies.

Any tips for refilling the horn?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *illy IdolMan
24 weeks ago

Midlands

"I won’t be alone in this, but just sometimes things in regular life throw you off and then you think meh to being horny.

One of those today and I’m now feeling knackered after dealing with it but also thinking ‘oh if I could blow off steam’ but obviously not the mojo to send ‘how you doin’ messages’ at suitable or unsuitable ladies.

Any tips for refilling the horn?"

I think sometimes a short break from this place does you the world of good.

By *eroLondonMan
24 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Any tips for refilling the horn?"

Send a suitable message to an unsuitable lady and an unsuitable message to a suitable lady. Offer the former a suitable proposition in an unsuitable environment and the latter an unsuitable suite in an equally unsuitable hotel room. Offer them both afternoon tea served in unsuitability dainty teacups in a suitably salubrious environment.

It won't help your horn but in your gracious companionship they won't know they've been born.

By *sWyldWoman
24 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Mine left the building about a month ago, I've no advice. I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing. I'm sure it will return

By (user no longer on site)
24 weeks ago

Hope you’re ok fella. Sometimes this place won’t have the answers. Sometimes not having the horn is actually what you need and being confortable with that is empowering.

Hope you’re bone goes stiff soon bud

By *risxbrisxMan
24 weeks ago

Bristol

"I won’t be alone in this, but just sometimes things in regular life throw you off and then you think meh to being horny.

Any tips for refilling the horn?

I think sometimes a short break from this place does you the world of good. "

Yeah this, I sometimes dissappear for months at a time when I have a lot going on.. then come back with a massive appetite to meet new people and play lol

By *agnar73 OP   Man
24 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Mine left the building about a month ago, I've no advice. I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing. I'm sure it will return "

Aw I’m sorry, yeah i think I’ll be waiting until my next weekend off and see how I go

By *iss.Bella.Woman
24 weeks ago

North Wales

I always find a break from this place does me good when I feel like that. Be it a couple of days, or weeks however long is needed.

Sending hugs OP I know life can take its toll and you have a lot on your plate. Remember you are doing a brilliant job, you've got this. I hope you find your mojo soon x

24 weeks ago

Don’t put pressure on yourself if you’re not feeling it. Regular life stuff gets in the way for us all at some point.

Sometimes a little break from here does wonders. I’m sure it’ll come back when everything else dies down.

By *agnar73 OP   Man
24 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Hope you’re ok fella. Sometimes this place won’t have the answers. Sometimes not having the horn is actually what you need and being confortable with that is empowering.

Hope you’re bone goes stiff soon bud "

Yeah, I think it’s been ‘a day’ but sleep probably needed and see if I can perk up again

By *amierebelMan
24 weeks ago

nae danger.

I've went through my phases of this and currently where I am at at the moment again, legit no mojo. Turned down 2 advances past week alone. Wish I had advice mate but life's stresses takes it out you it'll come back though man.

By *agnar73 OP   Man
24 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Any tips for refilling the horn?

Send a suitable message to an unsuitable lady and an unsuitable message to a suitable lady. Offer the former a suitable proposition in an unsuitable environment and the latter an unsuitable suite in an equally unsuitable hotel room. Offer them both afternoon tea served in unsuitability dainty teacups in a suitably salubrious environment.

It won't help your horn but in your gracious companionship they won't know they've been born. "

I think quite honestly i’d be ravenous in the right company but maybe not today or this week or maybe next..

By *agnar73 OP   Man
24 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I've went through my phases of this and currently where I am at at the moment again, legit no mojo. Turned down 2 advances past week alone. Wish I had advice mate but life's stresses takes it out you it'll come back though man. "

Ach if yer no feeling it yet no feeling it and nae point going over without some bounce

By *agnar73 OP   Man
24 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I always find a break from this place does me good when I feel like that. Be it a couple of days, or weeks however long is needed.

Sending hugs OP I know life can take its toll and you have a lot on your plate. Remember you are doing a brilliant job, you've got this. I hope you find your mojo soon x"

Thanks Ms Bella x hugs for you , I know you’re kept busy too

By *ophieslutTV/TS
24 weeks ago

Central

Many people don't want fast meets and are also deterred by men who message powered by sexual interest.

It's potentially the better time to connect when you're more thoughtful and not exerting hidden pressure

But if you need time and space to regather yourself, take a break for your wellbeing

By *naswingdressWoman
24 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

Rest, de-stress, do things that make you happy. Easier said than done, but that's how mine comes back if it fucks off

By *agnar73 OP   Man
24 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Rest, de-stress, do things that make you happy. Easier said than done, but that's how mine comes back if it fucks off"

Thinking cream cakes or a nice lemon tart. I’ll make a point of having something tomorrow

By *agnar73 OP   Man
24 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Many people don't want fast meets and are also deterred by men who message powered by sexual interest.

It's potentially the better time to connect when you're more thoughtful and not exerting hidden pressure

But if you need time and space to regather yourself, take a break for your wellbeing "

Ach i’m usually considered, polite, discreet, respectful responsible type.

Probably just need to physical counter to a day that’s did my box in.

It happens and a little wander off fab for a few days is probably the fix as others have said

24 weeks ago

I get this often, normally at least once a month!

Horny but just cant be bothered most of the time.

By *agnar73 OP   Man
24 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I get this often, normally at least once a month!

Horny but just cant be bothered most of the time. "

I sort of want to message profiles I see on local updates and then send t a combination of ‘the fear’ and the day to day stuff I have to do. If only sort of thing

By *uby StarCouple
24 weeks ago

Durham

My sex drive has totally disappeared. I'm not concerned though as I know it's just because I'm overworked. Long hours daily catches up with you and bound to take its toll. I'm sure my sex drive will return and I'll be at it like a rabbit once my workload eases.

I think the main thing is to not judge ourselves for not feeling horny or the swinging vibes and listen to our bodies.

By *ellinever70Woman
24 weeks ago

Ayrshire

I think it's maybe a bigger concern if you feel actively horny every day and are trying to seek a way to satiate that

Post new Message to Thread