Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Oral Hygiene

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Am I becoming OCD about this but does it put others off when teeth look manky?

I was in a club in the recent past and was thought as being aloof because I would not play with a lady who needed an afternoon with a dental hygienist. Shudders and thinks I was correct?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Am I becoming OCD about this but does it put others off when teeth look manky?

I was in a club in the recent past and was thought as being aloof because I would not play with a lady who needed an afternoon with a dental hygienist. Shudders and thinks I was correct?"

Yep, cleanliness and health is important to me so I agree with you.

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

cant do bad teeth altho i like wotsits crisps i dont like to see them in a smile

over a year ago

"cant do bad teeth altho i like wotsits crisps i dont like to see them in a smile "
Brill! I did smile!!!

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

It's my biggest bug-bear and one of the reasons for me not kissing others. Too many people don't seem to know what a toothbrush is for and I don't want my mouth anywhere near theirs.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I couldn't it would put me off also

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

This is one thing I cannot bear - I am laid back on matters of looks but lack of personal hygiene and particularly oral hygiene is my number one turn off. Teeth dont have to be perfect, straight or shine like those of some Hollywood stars... but bad breath is really offputting.

over a year ago

"This is one thing I cannot bear - I am laid back on matters of looks but lack of personal hygiene and particularly oral hygiene is my number one turn off. Teeth dont have to be perfect, straight or shine like those of some Hollywood stars... but bad breath is really offputting. "
I am not being OCDish............thank the lord!!!

By *tressfreeMan
over a year ago

Towcester

"This is one thing I cannot bear - I am laid back on matters of looks but lack of personal hygiene and particularly oral hygiene is my number one turn off. Teeth dont have to be perfect, straight or shine like those of some Hollywood stars... but bad breath is really offputting. "

Belching must run a close second!!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"This is one thing I cannot bear - I am laid back on matters of looks but lack of personal hygiene and particularly oral hygiene is my number one turn off. Teeth dont have to be perfect, straight or shine like those of some Hollywood stars... but bad breath is really offputting. I am not being OCDish............thank the lord!!!"
Absolutely not, you have standards! (and possibly - like me- the nose of a blood hound

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"This is one thing I cannot bear - I am laid back on matters of looks but lack of personal hygiene and particularly oral hygiene is my number one turn off. Teeth dont have to be perfect, straight or shine like those of some Hollywood stars... but bad breath is really offputting.

Belching must run a close second!!"

That and bad table manners....speaking with full mouth etc... really offputting for me.

over a year ago

"This is one thing I cannot bear - I am laid back on matters of looks but lack of personal hygiene and particularly oral hygiene is my number one turn off. Teeth dont have to be perfect, straight or shine like those of some Hollywood stars... but bad breath is really offputting. I am not being OCDish............thank the lord!!!Absolutely not, you have standards! (and possibly - like me- the nose of a blood hound "

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

I was in a club in the recent past and was thought as being aloof because I would not play with a lady who needed an afternoon with a dental hygienist. Shudders and thinks I was correct?"

Not ocd at all - i can't mess with any one with dirty looking hands and finger nails - uurrrggghhh! Z

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"This is one thing I cannot bear - I am laid back on matters of looks but lack of personal hygiene and particularly oral hygiene is my number one turn off. Teeth dont have to be perfect, straight or shine like those of some Hollywood stars... but bad breath is really offputting. I am not being OCDish............thank the lord!!!Absolutely not, you have standards! (and possibly - like me- the nose of a blood hound "
lol i with u, im v picky with things like this and have a nose that works

By *tressfreeMan
over a year ago

Towcester

And if someone finds it funny to belch or worse I could gladly have them disposed of!!!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"And if someone finds it funny to belch or worse I could gladly have them disposed of!!!"
I cannot see the funny side of bad manners either - but then I am probably really boring as I dont like the toilet humour either.

over a year ago

I was in a club in the recent past and was thought as being aloof because I would not play with a lady who needed an afternoon with a dental hygienist. Shudders and thinks I was correct?

Not ocd at all - i can't mess with any one with dirty looking hands and finger nails - uurrrggghhh! Z"

This lady was stunning but those teeth...........I was horrified. I just think that in this day and age if its a problem have it fixed?

By *H.coupleCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

if we liked bad teeth we'd sit in the Jeremy Kyle audience

By *tressfreeMan
over a year ago

Towcester

There seems to be a lack of manners I'm afraid. When I say so, there a some younger members who call me an old fart and times are changing, if so it a sad fact.

over a year ago

Yuk, i hate bad hygiene. There is no excuse for it..

I would definitely walk out on a meet if they don't take pride in their appearance.

over a year ago

Oh lord never do smelly breath cant bear it love a Hollywood Smile

over a year ago

Don't like poor oral hygiene or bad dental work, and some shapes of teeth could put me right off.

By *tressfreeMan
over a year ago

Towcester

It's not difficult to have good oral hygiene

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"It's not difficult to have good oral hygiene "
Floss, dental tape dont cost the earth!

over a year ago

"It's not difficult to have good oral hygiene Floss, dental tape dont cost the earth! "

i use those tiny brushes the dentist recomended, and macleans mouth spray.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"It's not difficult to have good oral hygiene Floss, dental tape dont cost the earth!

"

The interdental ones? I use those as well and love them. They give you that real deep clean feeling and the confidence to be near people.

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"It's not difficult to have good oral hygiene Floss, dental tape dont cost the earth!

The interdental ones? I use those as well and love them. They give you that real deep clean feeling and the confidence to be near people. "

They get to the places toothbrushes can't....ooh err lol

By *lle adie 2Woman
over a year ago

newcastle upon tyne

I'm that worried that I use cb12' the new mouth wash....

Would hate anyone to think my breath smells.

It doesn't by the way

over a year ago

Electronic toothbrush, floss, little brushes recommended by the hygienist, and hygienist visit 3 times a year.

over a year ago

I agree with the teeth thing, yellow plaquey teeth are vile. I can't understand why people don't brush regularly.

I have used an electric toothbrush for many years as I feel they do a better job of cleaning and its easier to do individual teeth. I tend to gag if I use a normal toothbrush on my back teeth. I do use a normal brush for my tongue though

By *utumnWoman
over a year ago

leeds

Have said goodbye instantly after a hello came from a black green and fuzzed up mouth and he was a good looking smartly dressed guy too but I couldn't see further than those teeth!!

over a year ago

Whilst I understand that everyone has their preferences, working in the industry has shown me that some disease states and medications result in poor oral condition.

As I have said before I am not a fan of people who make no effort to look after their teeth and gums, but I do understand when someone has to take steroids, or is diabetic or has a pregnancy for example which has affected their oral condition.

over a year ago

I can't stand bad teeth, I do understand sometimes its not actually to do with a lack of hygiene though.

I had a minor gum infection a couple of weeks back and as a result my teeth didn't look great. No smiling for a couple of weeks and now the infection is gone I was straight to the hygienist yesterday for a proper clean up.

By *e nicerWoman
over a year ago

Costa del Medway

If you find something very unpleasant in a person of course I would steer clear. Whatever it was.

over a year ago

Hygiene is important, all over.

Manky teeth is a no no!

over a year ago

Anybody want to suck my nice clean cock x

Post new Message to Thread