Back to The Lounge

Alternative people

Jump to newest

By *lternative-Guy OP   Man
24 weeks ago

cradley heath

So I'm a tattooed bearded pierced metalhead

Wondering how many other Alt people there are around

I think we all have a type and I love the alt aesthetic and would be really cool to make some connections with fellow alt folks out there

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple
24 weeks ago

Cumbria

I think it’s harder to find people who don’t have tattoos etc. than people who do these days.

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple
24 weeks ago

Southampton

Morning! Tattooed, pierced and funky coloured hair girl here. Big into rock metal and going to gigs xx

24 weeks ago

cradley heath

"Morning! Tattooed, pierced and funky coloured hair girl here. Big into rock metal and going to gigs xx"

Heyyy that's awesome - what are some go to bands for you? Do you mind me messaging? Always like to talk with other alt folks xx

24 weeks ago

Southampton

"Morning! Tattooed, pierced and funky coloured hair girl here. Big into rock metal and going to gigs xx

Heyyy that's awesome - what are some go to bands for you? Do you mind me messaging? Always like to talk with other alt folks xx"

Message away I love Rammstein, early Metallica, Asking Alexandria, The Hu , Papa Roach Halestorm, BFMV ... allsorts really

By *nnandElleCouple
24 weeks ago

Brackley

I dont necessarily look it these days, but have been into goth, metal, industrial and electro/alternative since the 80s - I miss my long purple hair!

Amazingly enough, I don't have any tattoos though

24 weeks ago

cradley heath

"I dont necessarily look it these days, but have been into goth, metal, industrial and electro/alternative since the 80s - I miss my long purple hair!

Amazingly enough, I don't have any tattoos though "

That's fair I definitely had a phase a few years ago where I didn't look it again had taken all my piercings out etc but I have fully embraced it again now. Look more alt than I ever have haha.

And that's fair I think tattoos are one of those things someone times it's hard to decide on what you want or it's a big commitment so it's not for everyone.

By (user no longer on site)
24 weeks ago

"I think it’s harder to find people who don’t have tattoos etc. than people who do these days."

Seems so. Horrible things mostly.

By *red333Man
24 weeks ago

Dorchester

Guess you are the norm these days if you've got a dog you are definitely stereotypical

24 weeks ago

cradley heath

"I think it’s harder to find people who don’t have tattoos etc. than people who do these days.

Seems so. Horrible things mostly. "

Why would you come to a post clearly talking about people who like tattoos and piercings to comment about how tattoos are mostly horrible very odd choice.

By *mmaleiaWoman
24 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

Aye! Goth type still rocking it since the 80’s!

By *mmaleiaWoman
24 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

"I think it’s harder to find people who don’t have tattoos etc. than people who do these days.

Dad????

24 weeks ago

cradley heath

"Aye! Goth type still rocking it since the 80’s! "

Love a goth!

24 weeks ago

cradley heath

Seems so. Horrible things mostly. .

Dad???? "

Howling at this. I was thinking the same thing.

24 weeks ago

Southampton

Why would you come to a post clearly talking about people who like tattoos and piercings to comment about how tattoos are mostly horrible very odd choice. "

Because some people like shit stirring..

By *esparate danMan
24 weeks ago

glasgow

"I think it’s harder to find people who don’t have tattoos etc. than people who do these days."

This is the new alt

By *mmaleiaWoman
24 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

This is the new alt "

depends on the calibre of tattoo

24 weeks ago

cradley heath

This is the new alt depends on the calibre of tattoo "

Yeah there are definitely some terrible tattoos out there. The amount of bad tribals and weird Chinese sayings that don't mean what they think they mean is insane.

By *irtyDesireMan
24 weeks ago

Stokesley

Alt, goth and emo loving since the 90s! Rock metal and punk all the way!! Tattoos yes please!

24 weeks ago

cradley heath

"Alt, goth and emo loving since the 90s! Rock metal and punk all the way!! Tattoos yes please! "

Yes dude! Represent haha

By *ssex_tomMan
24 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Tom has no tattoos or teeth. If he were lost at sea it would not be easy to identify his body

24 weeks ago

Cumbria

I wouldn’t say that at all, my post was more that what was once alternative is now very much mainstream, as is the way with such things.

By *lowupdollTV/TS
24 weeks ago

Herts

When I first got tattooed it was certainly alternative - but I was 20 then. It’s certainly not alternative to have tats and piercings now.

By *lowupdollTV/TS
24 weeks ago

Herts

"When I first got tattooed it was certainly alternative - but I was 20 then. It’s certainly not alternative to have tats and piercings now. "

I’ll add that the mainstreaming is a good thing. People have more freedom to express themselves without judgement these days.

24 weeks ago

cradley heath

I guess maybe alternative might not be the right term anymore.

But it's clear in the context what it's intended to mean - tattooed, pierced folk more often than none into the whole metalhead/goth/emo aesthetic

By *irtyDesireMan
24 weeks ago

Stokesley

I wouldn’t say that at all, my post was more that what was once alternative is now very much

mainstream, as is the way with such things."

Tattoo are very mainstream...only thing that sets us apart now are band merch haha

By *mmaleiaWoman
24 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

I wouldn’t say that at all, my post was more that what was once alternative is now very much

mainstream, as is the way with such things.

Tattoo are very mainstream...only thing that sets us apart now are band merch haha "

Well, even that’s in question when they sell Metallica or nirvana tea shirts in primark

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple
24 weeks ago

manchester

"I guess maybe alternative might not be the right term anymore.

But it's clear in the context what it's intended to mean - tattooed, pierced folk more often than none into the whole metalhead/goth/emo aesthetic "

Mr is alternative but has never had a piercing or tattoo. But you feel free to pigeonhole yourself.

24 weeks ago

cradley heath

Tattoo are very mainstream...only thing that sets us apart now are band merch haha

Well, even that’s in question when they sell Metallica or nirvana tea shirts in primark "

Don't start me on the people who wear band shirts who don't know a single one of the songs

By *irtyDesireMan
24 weeks ago

Stokesley

Well, even that’s in question when they sell Metallica or nirvana tea shirts in primark "

Never thought of that! That's a very good point!

By *nnandElleCouple
24 weeks ago

Brackley

"I dont necessarily look it these days, but have been into goth, metal, industrial and electro/alternative since the 80s - I miss my long purple hair!

That's fair I definitely had a phase a few years ago where I didn't look it again had taken all my piercings out etc but I have fully embraced it again now. Look more alt than I ever have haha.

And that's fair I think tattoos are one of those things someone times it's hard to decide on what you want or it's a big commitment so it's not for everyone. "

Exactly that - I just simply can't decide what to have done!

I took my nose piercing out a few years ago, and the piercing at the base of my cock last year as a guy got over enthusiastic with it at an orgy and bit it, which caused trauma that then made it start to migrate out.

Still got few others, just ears and nipple though, and take the ears out for work.

24 weeks ago

cradley heath

And that's fair I think tattoos are one of those things someone times it's hard to decide on what you want or it's a big commitment so it's not for everyone.

Exactly that - I just simply can't decide what to have done!

I took my nose piercing out a few years ago, and the piercing at the base of my cock last year as a guy got over enthusiastic with it at an orgy and bit it, which caused trauma that then made it start to migrate out.

Still got few others, just ears and nipple though, and take the ears out for work. "

Yeah it's difficult to choose. I knew I wanted the whole traditional Japanese style as I love the aesthetic. So I did my research found an artist and explained I wanted trad japanese sleeves and he basically just knocked it out of the park for me

Oh no biting out a piercing is not ideal

Right now I have 20mm stretchers both ears a 6mm above my 20mm in my right ear an industrial in my right ear my septum my eyebrow and a lip ring. But I'm never against more

By *ssex_tomMan
24 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Tom finds it interesting topic but we had this with the so called punk rock movement. They all look the same. Same with the Alt people. At the end of the day they all look like clones of each other. No individuality whatsoever

By *ravelling_WilburyMan
24 weeks ago

Beverley

I consider myself alternative these days having none of those things

24 weeks ago

cradley heath

"Tom finds it interesting topic but we had this with the so called punk rock movement. They all look the same. Same with the Alt people. At the end of the day they all look like clones of each other. No individuality whatsoever"

Alt people only all look the same to people who don't know the styles and differences which is absolutely fine. And it's completely valid to not like that aesthetic too.

But to say that every alt person looks the same is just a gross oversimplification

By *ee69Man
24 weeks ago

glasgow

I think there is so many different type of people now , most folk have tattoos now , think most women want them on a n Mrag too , a never bothered get any , so feel like odd one out now lol

By *ensible lady 1960Woman
24 weeks ago

Near Bishop Auckland.

when i was younger i had my hair all colours.red.blue.yellow.now i stick with red and black hair.i dont have tattoos but i have 4 piercing in my ears.and i do like wearing ripped jeans.

By *ischiefManaged69Couple
24 weeks ago

Preston

In your opinion! No need for negative comments just because it's not your cup of tea.

By *enk15Man
24 weeks ago

Bidford On Avon

Do you have yo be in heavy metal to be alt?

Can I be in the alt club listening to bebop?

24 weeks ago

Cumbria

We all like to belong to a tribe, and a lot of us like to consider ourselves ‘alternative’ but the reality is that these days there’s a certain homogeneity to the different tribes. The goths who used to hang out on the town hall steps when I was young used to consider themselves outsiders, and alternative but they all liked the same bands and they all wore black.

There’s a lot of cognitive dissonance going on with being ‘alternative’ and part of a tribe and once we’re over our teenage years does it really matter?

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman
24 weeks ago

Essex

"Tom has no tattoos or teeth. If he were lost at sea it would not be easy to identify his body "

You’d be easy to identify, Tom.

It would be all over the news.

By *iddlesticksMan
24 weeks ago

My nan’s spare room.

"Tom has no tattoos or teeth. If he were lost at sea it would not be easy to identify his body

It would be all over the news."

Haha brilliant.

By *iddlesticksMan
24 weeks ago

My nan’s spare room.

I’d say I am alternative in my own way.

I was listening to the likes of Nat King Cole and Jazz music in my late teens, twenties, nobody else was they were all listening to the likes of the Smiths, Flock of Seagulls, Twisted Sister and the like.

By definition I was the alternative one.

By *reen200Man
24 weeks ago

Eastleigh

Gothic/heavy rock/metal punk.

80s&90s rock play list nearly always on.

Unfortunately I cut my hair and removed some piercings to be able to find a decent job.

Building up the tattoo collection now as I have some additional income.

I do miss the lip piercings, tempted to get them redone.

By *edAndHot666Couple
24 weeks ago

Harrogate

Hey huge metalheads here, just don't look it day to day! Mrs got a a couple of tattoos and that's about it.

Love going to gigs whenever we get chance

24 weeks ago

manchester

"Do you have yo be in heavy metal to be alt?

Can I be in the alt club listening to bebop? "

You look more panic at the disco

24 weeks ago

Hiiiiii!

I’m an alt tattooed pierced BBW.

Love most types of music! Currently sporting purple and orange hair with the brown aha.

Hope everyone is well! X

24 weeks ago

cradley heath

You look more panic at the disco "

I'm all panic no disco

24 weeks ago

manchester

I'm all panic no disco "

Would have gone bowling for soup or sponge.

24 weeks ago

Whilst you use the word ‘mostly’ to try and lessen the impact of this comment it doesn’t actually work.

Yes, not all tattoos are good, but its expression and each people’s tastes are different. It’s no different to the way people dress or speak or the bloody glasses they pick to wear.

Art is art. End of.

24 weeks ago

cradley heath

I'm all panic no disco

Would have gone bowling for soup or sponge."

Saw bowling for soup year before last. So much fun live I was surprised how much I enjoyed it

24 weeks ago

Can I be in the alt club listening to bebop? "

Yes, bebop was the not exactly easy listening music of a rebellious youth once. Maybe 80 years ago, but it's all good.

24 weeks ago

Definitely in the alt group myself.

Hardcore and metal are my most listened genres. I have tattoos but no piercings.

By *leasureseekers123Couple
24 weeks ago

Heathrow

But it's clear in the context what it's intended to mean - tattooed, pierced folk more often than none into the whole metalhead/goth/emo aesthetic

Mr is alternative but has never had a piercing or tattoo. But you feel free to pigeonhole yourself."

He’s alternative to alternative then

By *ilth N KinkCouple
24 weeks ago

Gloucester

Alternative couple here, both love gigs, festivals, similar minded people. Both want more tattoos, planning on Graspop and 2000 Trees this year. Love Primordial radio for decent music

24 weeks ago

cradley heath

"Alternative couple here, both love gigs, festivals, similar minded people. Both want more tattoos, planning on Graspop and 2000 Trees this year. Love Primordial radio for decent music "

Ooo that's awesome!

Always up for meeting new alt friends!

Sounds like some good plans!

I have punk rock factory, lacuna coil, soil and then bullet/trivium coming up

By *leasureseekers123Couple
24 weeks ago

Heathrow

A couple of tattoos here. Music- system of a down, motionless in white, starset, early Metallica.

But then I like Frank Sinatra too.

24 weeks ago

manchester

Mr is alternative but has never had a piercing or tattoo. But you feel free to pigeonhole yourself.

He’s alternative to alternative then "

In the same way jimi Hendrix and Jim Morrison didn’t have tattoos.

24 weeks ago

cradley heath

"A couple of tattoos here. Music- system of a down, motionless in white, starset, early Metallica.

But then I like Frank Sinatra too. "

Awesome stuff

If you like metal and Sinatra have you checked out mark tremonti?

Guitarist from alter bridge also does Sinatra covers - he's incredible!

If you YouTube him you won't be dissapointed

24 weeks ago

"Alternative couple here, both love gigs, festivals, similar minded people. Both want more tattoos, planning on Graspop and 2000 Trees this year. Love Primordial radio for decent music

Ooo that's awesome!

I have punk rock factory, lacuna coil, soil and then bullet/trivium coming up "

Where are you seeing PRF?! X

By *elpieandSelkieCouple
24 weeks ago

Aberdeen

We do exist

24 weeks ago

cradley heath

"Alternative couple here, both love gigs, festivals, similar minded people. Both want more tattoos, planning on Graspop and 2000 Trees this year. Love Primordial radio for decent music

Ooo that's awesome!

I have punk rock factory, lacuna coil, soil and then bullet/trivium coming up

Where are you seeing PRF?! X"

Seeing them in Brum O2 institute 11th Oct

24 weeks ago

Ahhh! I’m off to KKs steel mill in November! I thought about Brum but prefer KKs aha x

24 weeks ago

cradley heath

"We do exist "

This thread is restoring my faith.

And giving me so many hot profiles :p

Looking good both of you!

By *amsubMan
24 weeks ago

hyde

Not brave enough to have tattoo or piercings myself but love them on a guy especially tatts so sexy

24 weeks ago

Well into rock and metal had tattoos since I was 18 so before it was fashionable, ride motorbike and got long goatie beard. I’m a grandad but not growing old gracefully

By *eRockDjMan
24 weeks ago

Darlington(work dl3) Barny (live dl12)

Been in Rock and some Metal since arou d 1984, long gone is the long hair, got a few tatts, never know may get more one day, ride motorbikes and still go to gigs, got a few lined up this summer, Marco Mendoza, and then Tigertailz so far plenty of time left

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
24 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Alternative to what is always the question.

I quite often get lumped in the alternative category.

By *atchmoMan
24 weeks ago

Upminster

Metal head since 82 or so. Never bought into any of the stereotypical looks or fashion though, including long hair, piercing and tattoos. I've turned up to gigs in suits and casual business wear (straight from work). Does get me some odd looks.

By *ustcuriousgeorgeMan
24 weeks ago

Shropshire

Seems so. Horrible things mostly. .

Dad???? "

Haha this! Judgey

By *ssex_tomMan
24 weeks ago

Chelmsford

"Tom has no tattoos or teeth. If he were lost at sea it would not be easy to identify his body

It would be all over the news.

"

24 weeks ago

Think majority of people on this thread would disagree with that judgemental statement

By *ubikslongswordMan
24 weeks ago

East Grinstead

I'm Tattooed and bearded but unfortunately that's where my alternative looks end

By *ubikslongswordMan
24 weeks ago

East Grinstead

"I'm Tattooed and bearded but unfortunately that's where my alternative looks end "

Oh and the dyed hair of course

By *otTheReal01Man
24 weeks ago

London

Aging-disgracefully metal head here.

By *yvanwy black wild childTV/TS
24 weeks ago

Haddenham

"So I'm a tattooed bearded pierced metalhead

I think we all have a type and I love the alt aesthetic and would be really cool to make some connections with fellow alt folks out there "

One alternative here lots of piercing but no tattoos or a metal head

By *mber and FireCouple
24 weeks ago

Carmarthenshire

Funk Punk and Emo Girl. Almost sounds like a superhero duo.

We've both got an eclectic music taste, but Lou listens to a lot more variety than I do.

I think I'm done on the piercings front, but I do need a few tattoo's finished off, and Lou is planning her sleeve for a time TBC.

By *alcon77Man
24 weeks ago

under the sun & the moon

I used to be a metalhead in my teens..

But I don't really follow the genre closely now..more into jazz, electronic & world music..

There is a modern metal band I really like though called 'animals as leaders'

Anyone heard them?..

By *eacupsbearCouple
24 weeks ago

York

I think we all have a type and I love the alt aesthetic and would be really cool to make some connections with fellow alt folks out there "

Long hair? Check (one of us)

Tattoos? Check

Piercings? Check

Alt music fan? Check

Lover of alt Aesthetic? Check

\M/-_-\M/

24 weeks ago

Southampton

"I used to be a metalhead in my teens..

But I don't really follow the genre closely now..more into jazz, electronic & world music..

Anyone heard them?.."

I've heard of them, not actually listened to them though x

By *itty AmourWoman
24 weeks ago

just around the corner

Very true! Not that I dislike a bit of ink

By *atchmoMan
24 weeks ago

Upminster

Anyone heard them?.."

Oh yes. Tosin Abashi is a great experimental guitarist.

By *alcon77Man
24 weeks ago

under the sun & the moon

Anyone heard them?..

Oh yes. Tosin Abashi is a great experimental guitarist.

"

Yes

Love matt garstka's drumming too.

He's in another band called 'victoria'. Also excellent.

By *risxbrisxMan
24 weeks ago

Bristol

"When I first got tattooed it was certainly alternative - but I was 20 then. It’s certainly not alternative to have tats and piercings now.

I’ll add that the mainstreaming is a good thing. People have more freedom to express themselves without judgement these days. "

This 100%.

By *etal and KinkMan
24 weeks ago

Malice

Amen brother

By *ester.jamesMan
24 weeks ago

birmingham

New alternative person. Tattooed metal head and alt rock but couldn’t tell by the way I dress haha

By *bxanfCouple
24 weeks ago

Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, Stourbridge

I think we both fit the description.

By *avinaTVTV/TS
24 weeks ago

Transsexual Transylvania

Sad Old Goth here. Slowly decaying into my crypt. I celebrate Halloween and sent my child to a school founded by the Sisters of Mercy. No tattoos and only pierced ears (my wife had all the tattoos and piercings ). I'm only wearing black until I find something darker - to match my soul.

By *ltmeeMan
24 weeks ago

wrexham

Love the Alt look. Particularly weak for septum piercings on people. And/or a tongue piercing. I have my nip pierced and one tattoo but I'd love more.

By *unchalMan
24 weeks ago

Dartford

Why would you come to a post clearly talking about people who like tattoos and piercings to comment about how tattoos are mostly horrible very odd choice. "

I was struck by that too.

By *avinaTVTV/TS
24 weeks ago

Transsexual Transylvania

Why would you come to a post clearly talking about people who like tattoos and piercings to comment about how tattoos are mostly horrible very odd choice.

I was struck by that too. "

Some people just kind to provide an emphatic negative.

By *unchalMan
24 weeks ago

Dartford

But it's clear in the context what it's intended to mean - tattooed, pierced folk more often than none into the whole metalhead/goth/emo aesthetic "

I don’t look or consider myself remotely alternative but I do have tats and my taste in music has progressively got heavier over the years to the point where I now don’t know anyone who likes the same music! I’m off to the Netherlands by myself next month to enjoy the Sonic Whip festival in Nijmegen.

By *ild_oatsMan
24 weeks ago

the land of saints & sinners

This is the new alt "

Good to know that I’m now a trend setter….

Have no problems with tattoos etc. I’ve seen some great looking ones over the years….

Just never seen a design that I would like permanently etched on me.

24 weeks ago

I'm definitely alternative, longish hair, beard, tatts.

Love my music and going gigs.

Would love to chat with like minded people

By *lasphemousGirlWoman
24 weeks ago

Cambs

Hey all xxx

Just stopping by to say hello.

By *ingerSpiceBombCouple
24 weeks ago

Bedfordshire

I’m in

By *ester.jamesMan
24 weeks ago

birmingham

This thread is full of stunning people

By *isurgeanceMan
24 weeks ago

Carterton

I've always liked Alt people. Most of my friends at school were alt/goth. I was sort of in between, we loved most of the same sort of music, films, games etc. I just never bought into the look, just not for me.

I like tattoos for the most part and the idea that each one often means something, even if it's a silly story or just wearing your likes/passions on your skin, a character you love, you just like the look etc. Piercings can look great as well.

So, yeah, I'm in. Most, if not all, Alt people I've known are lovely.

It can go too far though - once you start trying to look like a demon or lizard person with body mods etc. Not sure about that one personally but that's what makes humans so interesting.

By *oubleswing2019Man
24 weeks ago

Colchester

Coo-eee ! (waves)

All my Alt friends got tattoos way before I did. Then I figured, I'm the only one without. So I'm happy to be Alt-Alt instead.

By *onesandBones66Man
24 weeks ago

N

Love me a bit of punk or metal and have a smattering of ink so I may fall into some sort of alt category and I love it

24 weeks ago

"Hey all xxx

Just stopping by to say hello. "

Hey love you look, you look absolutely stunning! Totally rocking it x

By *udandBryanCouple
24 weeks ago

Boston

We're goths, Steampunks & Medievalists, so generally considered alternative

24 weeks ago

Cumbria

"Hey all xxx

Just stopping by to say hello. "

Feel free to stop by whenever you like

By *aiseiMan
24 weeks ago

Birmingham

Two out of those three….. no tatts

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple
24 weeks ago

Neath valley.

I dress still slightly goth when me and my man have an evening out. Not to bad these days but I still love the goth look.

23 weeks ago

There’s some very lovely people on here! Love you all!

23 weeks ago

Tatts and piercings here

By *aters139Man
23 weeks ago

Sheffield

No tattoos, no piercings, not alt aesthetic but love a good mosh pit...

'let the bodies....'

23 weeks ago

Can’t go wrong with a good pit!

By *SCouple81Couple
23 weeks ago

Between Edinburgh and Scottish Borders

Tattoos, punk rock, hard core, metal, ska

By *rHotNottsMan
23 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I don’t think that’s alt to be honest , townies are covered in tats and piercings and have beards these days, and most metal is as commercial and almost as dull computer generated Drake-pop.

Alt is tat free skin and liking classical

By *ecentPumpersCouple
23 weeks ago

Dunfermline

I'm (MrR) heavily tattooed, couple of hidden piercings, fine stubble beard....but I listen to all kinds of music. I also fancy girls heavily covered in tattoos as well as girls with hardly any.

I've said to MissR a few times now that I'll always find something worth fancying in just about any female as nobody is perfect.....except maybe me!

By *leep walkerMan
23 weeks ago

Newbridge

Metal head since the age of 11 here.

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
23 weeks ago

1127 walnut avenue

"I don’t think that’s alt to be honest , townies are covered in tats and piercings and have beards these days, and most metal is as commercial and almost as dull computer generated Drake-pop.

Alt is tat free skin and liking classical "

Ha ha... you're right there.. what used to be alternative is now swimming in the mainstream ... apart from if you're a woman with a beard of course that's pretty alternative still..

By *rgasmatron1970Man
23 weeks ago

Bromley

Tattooed, leathers, lewd, crude.

Been a metal head since about 83.

Too many bands to list that I have seen.

Fortunate enough to work in specialist HiFi retail business for 36 years, so I get to play with some awesome kit whilst blasting out some awesome tuneage.

By *avinaTVTV/TS
23 weeks ago

Transsexual Transylvania

"

Alt is tat free skin and liking classical "

I'm that as well - Classic FM is one of my radio presets.

By *ltmeeMan
23 weeks ago

wrexham

"Tattoos, punk rock, hard core, metal, ska "

Less Than Jake

By *hoirCouple
23 weeks ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

P is more mainstream but I am considered alt due to my interests. However, I dress plainly.

C

By *ighty-maus85Man
23 weeks ago

WATFORD

Metal head here, unfortunately male pattern got me in my mid 20's so had to shave it off still have my piercings though.

By *ymbunnyfitCouple
23 weeks ago

East Yorkshire

When I met hubby he had massive flat top shaved sides he's still into the music but his hair left xx

By *ustincider888Man
23 weeks ago

Preston Ish

I'm beginning to think I'm the new alternative.

No tattoos, no piercings, no beard, likes multiple genre's of music from Classical to rock, soul to Salsa and a good dose of 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s chart music.

By *omRPMan
23 weeks ago

North Curry

I’m pierced and tattooed which doesn’t make me feel alternative at all. But the Viking style hair and beard makes me feel alternative to the LGBTQIA+ community.

Post new Message to Thread