Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Help to improve my profile

Jump to newest

By *att217 OP   Man
24 weeks ago

spennymoor

Hey been on here a while now really don’t get much luck at all Ano my profile is so plain so just wondering if anyone would be willing to help me build it up to

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
24 weeks ago

After looking at your profile as you do t think it’s a good one, and who knows op, it might be the best one out there, but if it’s not working we should change something.

So, let’s try a different mix of photos 1st. Because cock cock cock cock might be giving the outside viewer a narrow view of what could be potentially, a really attractive guy.

Secondly, maybe add more than 2 sentences. Woman and couples might get attention from showing very little creativity of telling people who they are to someone who reads the small details, but I don’t think men can display that type of arrogance and get away with it just yet.

Try those two.

By *andadbodMan
24 weeks ago

Liverpool

as above, it’s very short and to the point but not enough to get peoples attention, no different than a lot of guys profiles on here.

oh and one cock shot is more than enough

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
24 weeks ago

Leeds

I'd not read the profile based on the profile pic.

The photos are repetitive they are all of your cock.

You've zero bio, nothing about yourself, what your into, no hint of personality.

A penis alone won't get you meets, effort might though - mix up the pics and spend some time writing a bio.

Mrs

By *issmorganWoman
24 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Hi op

We can't write it for you, as we don't know what you like and offer.we can only give tips.

Think about who you're trying to attract and what they might want to see.

Your pics are all very samey, maybe take some different ones, they don't have to be naked or cock focused.

With your text, try and sell yourself. Why should someone choose to meet you, what do you like so they can see if there's common interests. Try and get a bit of personality in your profile.

By (user no longer on site)
24 weeks ago

Cannot travel or accommodate.. what can you do

Short and sweet no it needs some persona in it.

Photos are all of your cock..needs to be a variety but think of the audience you want to attract.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

24 weeks ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Profiles should reflect you and your personality, both in terms of photos and text.

Give people an idea of what you're looking for, like and enough info so they can decide if you're of interest.

If you create one based on advice from others it won't be you. It'll just be a mish mash of other people's ideas.

Experiment. Change it up every now and then. Find what does work for you.

Don't change it just because someone suggests what they think may improve it. You can generally spot a profile that's been cobbled together with similar paragraphs 'borrowed' from others vs one that's been well thought out and personalised.

By *hrimper36Couple
24 weeks ago

Central France dept 36

Once the forums have re written your profile we can help write your conversation script and produce a sex move manual for your naughty times.

Op we are not you and your profile is the window into your sexual soul so YOU make it better and show people who you are not who we think you are.

Best of luck and just a heads up nearly everyone knows what a cock looks like so one photo will work unless your cock is all you’re about of course which is how it comes across.

Have fun and good luck.

T

By *melia DominaTV/TS
24 weeks ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

"Cannot travel or accommodate.. what can you do

Short and sweet no it needs some persona in it.

Photos are all of your cock..needs to be a variety but think of the audience you want to attract."

As above. Less dick, more you and

better description of who you are, what you like, what your looking for.

By *ea monkeyMan
24 weeks ago

Manchester (he/him)

I find these sort of threads very strange. I’m really not sure why you would ask strangers to help you have sex with others?

I do kind of feel that this is one of those situations where you have to work it out for yourself.

If your profile is made up of things that others have told you, then it’s not really you and that raises questions for anyone that chooses to meet you in person.

Meeting people from here isn’t a right

By *ee69Man
24 weeks ago

glasgow

You can’t change who you are I tried impressing people before, it just ends up fucked , just be you m8 and chat on here , sometimes you can end up talk to cool folk or people on your wavelength etc

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
24 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

Thank God you asked ......

I only joined for this .

By *red333Man
24 weeks ago

Dorchester

"Hey been on here a while now really don’t get much luck at all Ano my profile is so plain so just wondering if anyone would be willing to help me build it up to "
What profile lol you need a different approach, lots won't entertain you just because of the dick pic avatar but no write up either, i think you need to rethink your approach nice pics maybe a worn table with you dressed might help, show some personality and never send sexual messages as your introduction to a woman, obviously their are exceptions, i have success and I'm nearly twice your age, anyway good luck with the rejiggling of your profile

By *imi_RougeWoman
24 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Less dick pics

By *andadbodMan
24 weeks ago

Liverpool

Always baffles me the way people ask for advice on their profile……. then just completely ignore it

Post new Message to Thread