Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

About my profile

Jump to newest

By *aron110011 OP   Man
24 weeks ago

York

Hi people.I was wondering what you think about my profile? Any suggestion on what i should change/add?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ot to giggleWoman
24 weeks ago

Coventry

9 wks 2 meets - change your expectations, or say what your looking for - it not a shag fest

By *coobyBoobyDooWoman
24 weeks ago

Markfield

"Hi people.I was wondering what you think about my profile? Any suggestion on what i should change/add? "

If you can’t travel and can’t accommodate where do you meet? Perhaps explain that bit. Happy fabbing.

By *ou only live onceMan
24 weeks ago

London

Get rid of the worthless 'legal' warning.

By *orny-DJMan
24 weeks ago

Leigh-on-Sea

"9 wks 2 meets - change your expectations, or say what your looking for - it not a shag fest"

Indeed. You're doing far better than most single guys manage

By *ivemealadybonerWoman
24 weeks ago

somewhere

I mean you've done well only being here 9 weeks with 2 meets.

Personally I'd move the cock pic so it isn't the first one you see when you click on your pics, nearly took my eye out, take out the legal disclaimer and explain why you can't accommodate or travel x

By *orkshire UnicornWoman
24 weeks ago

Yorkshire

Be a bit more specific about what you’re looking for, any particular kinks you have or want to explore. It’s a bit open ended right now. Your age range needs specifying.

When I read cannot accommodate, cannot travel, my immediate thought would be you are in a relationship or married and your partner doesn’t know you’re on here. So be a bit more open about your circumstances.

Also, change your profile pic to a tasteful or playful selfie with no dick in. Your personality needs to shine through a bit more

By *aron110011 OP   Man
24 weeks ago

York

Thank you for the feedback everyone

Post new Message to Thread