Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

suggestions for a side hustle job

Jump to newest

By *riskygaz OP   Man
24 weeks ago

birmingham

Well with retirement less than 8 years away, i am thinking of ways to earn a bit more cash to drop into my private pension, to boost it a little bit.

Any good suggestions, i am always free on weekends and some afternoons on the early shift. I have considered uber eats delivery i live in Birmingham so you would think a fair bit of work would be there, but then again how many people are now doing that as a side hustle.

hit me with some ideas people

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

24 weeks ago

East Sussex

Bar work or hospitality of some sort, you might pick up some evenings too.

By *red333Man
24 weeks ago

Dorchester

"Well with retirement less than 8 years away, i am thinking of ways to earn a bit more cash to drop into my private pension, to boost it a little bit.

Any good suggestions, i am always free on weekends and some afternoons on the early shift. I have considered uber eats delivery i live in Birmingham so you would think a fair bit of work would be there, but then again how many people are now doing that as a side hustle.

hit me with some ideas people "

you'll not get on uber eats for all the eastern Europeans who pass on the job opportunity but maybe you can be a hospital porter

By *hrimper36Couple
24 weeks ago

Central France dept 36

Teach English on line when you want for shit money but it adds up over a period of time.

Or dropshipping is good.

T

Post new Message to Thread