Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

favourite pics

Jump to newest

By *ot to giggle OP   Woman
24 weeks ago

Coventry

We all strive to put some picture on that we like - well most of us

Pics are part of FAB - which are your favourite pics (of yourselves), which are your favourite pics (of others), which were the hardest to do and why

I really love fun and suggestive pics - recently did bum pics which is an area i found difficult as i normally hide my bum!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *coobyABCMan
24 weeks ago

Aberdeen

For research purposes I've perused your bum and can say it's magnificent. Very peachy ??

24 weeks ago

Coventry

"For research purposes I've perused your bum and can say it's magnificent. Very peachy ?? "

well good research is always required

By *-YourPleasureMan
24 weeks ago

sourhdowns

Bum pics are hard to take - but yours is hot- keep practising I’m sure us men will appreciate it - I like to get creative - and dark shots hide all the bits I don’t like lol

By *risxbrisxMan
24 weeks ago

Bristol

"For research purposes I've perused your bum and can say it's magnificent. Very peachy ??

well good research is always required"

I really like your 7th September one x my fave is my beach one as best lighting

24 weeks ago

Coventry

"Bum pics are hard to take - but yours is hot- keep practising I’m sure us men will appreciate it - I like to get creative - and dark shots hide all the bits I don’t like lol"

clever prop use - sunflower and banana

24 weeks ago

Coventry

"For research purposes I've perused your bum and can say it's magnificent. Very peachy ??

well good research is always required

I really like your 7th September one x my fave is my beach one as best lighting "

thanks - wow your hair is so long - shibari play with that !!

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
24 weeks ago

Gloucestershire

I like pics that tease my mind. Seductive lingerie etc. Oh and ones showing food of course

By *ealitybitesMan
24 weeks ago

Belfast

None of my pics were hard to do because I just take a couple of shots when I'm in the mood and adjust the lighting and I'm done.

None of them have ever taken more than 5 mins including editing and the only ones that were actually posed or given much thought were those I've done for photo challenges.

My favourite of myself changes with my mood. It could be in a suit today and full frontal nude tomorrow.

The same is true for pics of others.

One day I like classy seductive pics and the next I just like lots of nudity.

By (user no longer on site)
24 weeks ago

Bent over in front of a full lengths mirror, camera through the legs, bumhole shot was easier than expected and generally quite well received

24 weeks ago

Coventry

"I like pics that tease my mind. Seductive lingerie etc. Oh and ones showing food of course "

and of course dunking biscuits

By *llie AssMan
24 weeks ago

South Yorkshire

"We all strive to put some picture on that we like - well most of us

Pics are part of FAB - which are your favourite pics (of yourselves), which are your favourite pics (of others), which were the hardest to do and why

I really love fun and suggestive pics - recently did bum pics which is an area i found difficult as i normally hide my bum!!

"

My favourite pics of mine are the well taken ones of my bum.

I'd love to do a proper photoshoot.

By (user no longer on site)
24 weeks ago

"Bent over in front of a full lengths mirror, camera through the legs, bumhole shot was easier than expected and generally quite well received "

Others, that one from yesterday

24 weeks ago

Coventry

"None of my pics were hard to do because I just take a couple of shots when I'm in the mood and adjust the lighting and I'm done.

None of them have ever taken more than 5 mins including editing and the only ones that were actually posed or given much thought were those I've done for photo challenges.

My favourite of myself changes with my mood. It could be in a suit today and full frontal nude tomorrow.

The same is true for pics of others.

One day I like classy seductive pics and the next I just like lots of nudity. "

love a good shower pic

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
24 weeks ago

Gloucestershire

"I like pics that tease my mind. Seductive lingerie etc. Oh and ones showing food of course

and of course dunking biscuits "

Oh goodness, i'm feeling all lightheaded at the thought

24 weeks ago

Coventry

"We all strive to put some picture on that we like - well most of us

yep you have some great well taken ones of your bum

My favourite pics of mine are the well taken ones of my bum.

I'd love to do a proper photoshoot. "

Post new Message to Thread