Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Emotions

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
24 weeks ago

How do you cope with rejection on here as women get massively dejected as much as males get rejected.

Do you cope well or do you suffer in silence. Should we cope alone?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *imi_RougeWoman
24 weeks ago

Portsmouth

I sulk for a while then get over it.

By *orny-DJMan
24 weeks ago

Leigh-on-Sea

Rejection is par for the course on here

By (user no longer on site)
24 weeks ago

I'm pretty used to it so it generally doesn't bother me.

By *elboy1978Man
24 weeks ago

Jarrow

I get over it part of being on here

24 weeks ago

I don't like the word rejection because it's not really. They aren't rejecting you as a person because they don't know you, they are making a split decision based on something trivial. Even if its based on attraction, no one can be everyone's cup of tea but it doesn't mean there's something wrong with you.

As long as people know who they are and what they bring to the table, they won't see it as rejection. They will see it as redirection to things or people that are actually better for you. Don't let somebody else's preference dictate your self esteem.

By *ips of a witchWoman
24 weeks ago

Pontypridd

"I don't like the word rejection because it's not really. They aren't rejecting you as a person because they don't know you, they are making a split decision based on something trivial. Even if its based on attraction, no one can be everyone's cup of tea but it doesn't mean there's something wrong with you.

As long as people know who they are and what they bring to the table, they won't see it as rejection. They will see it as redirection to things or people that are actually better for you. Don't let somebody else's preference dictate your self esteem. "

At times it's really difficult to see what i bring to the table but I'm trying to get there!

By *hrek101Man
24 weeks ago

Herts

Rejection is my closest friend

24 weeks ago

Rejection is just an emotional state of mind. If you look at it from a different angle it could be a near miss, a lucky escape or a step on the way to what you really want or deserve. There’s no need to feel rejected because why would you want something with someone who rejects you?

By *eroLondonMan
24 weeks ago

Mayfair

"How do you cope with rejection on here as women get massively dejected as much as males get rejected..."

·

I do a 180° about-turn and retrace the steps back to my man-sanctuary, following the breadcrumbs of my broken porcelain heart and the sharp unforgiving fragments of my shattered dreams.

By *assing Fancies xCouple
24 weeks ago

Sherwood Forest

It's just part and parcel of the lifestyle, sadly we can't be everyone's cup of tea even if we like the look of them. I'd say 85% of messages we send out go un answered so we have just learned to have a thick skin and skip away down the road in some fluffy socks without giving it too much thought

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
24 weeks ago

little house on the praire

Rejection has never bothered me. If you don't put yourself out there you could miss out on a lot of things

By *naswingdressWoman
24 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

I deal with it better than I deal with the Mariah earworm I now have

By *agnar73Man
24 weeks ago

Glasgow

I’m just rubbish at it unfortunately.

By *cotsguyyMan
24 weeks ago

Belfast

There is no way you lovely ladies are being rejected

By *adyBugsWoman
24 weeks ago

cognito

Is the context of the question related to fab rejection or outside of fab?

For the context of fab, rejection stung a little at first but you have to have skin thicker than the soles of your nans dry feet here.

In other aspects of life, the sting is deeper and last longer for me. I feel things and it’s hard to let those feelings go.

By *xbabyxxxWoman
24 weeks ago

Bradford

Been rejected by everyone everywhere for so long I'm used to it now

By *ickyKlungespeareMan
24 weeks ago

St Leonards

"I don't like the word rejection because it's not really. They aren't rejecting you as a person because they don't know you, they are making a split decision based on something trivial. Even if its based on attraction, no one can be everyone's cup of tea but it doesn't mean there's something wrong with you.

As long as people know who they are and what they bring to the table, they won't see it as rejection. They will see it as redirection to things or people that are actually better for you. Don't let somebody else's preference dictate your self esteem. "

Mostly this.

By *inxy777Woman
24 weeks ago

essex

I reflect and then realise it’s how I look, then low self esteem rears its ugly head and lingers! It’s frustrating but is what it is x.

By *agnar73Man
24 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I reflect and then realise it’s how I look, then low self esteem rears its ugly head and lingers! It’s frustrating but is what it is x. "

I know feeling too.

You’re gorgeous though x

By *inxy777Woman
24 weeks ago

essex

"I reflect and then realise it’s how I look, then low self esteem rears its ugly head and lingers! It’s frustrating but is what it is x.

I know feeling too.

You’re gorgeous though x"

Thank you x

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple
24 weeks ago

Southampton

"There is no way you lovely ladies are being rejected "

You reckon ??

By *cotsguyyMan
24 weeks ago

Belfast

"There is no way you lovely ladies are being rejected

You reckon ?? "

I hope not

24 weeks ago

Don't take it heart..... just keep it moving!!

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple
24 weeks ago

wonderland.

"How do you cope with rejection on here as women get massively dejected as much as males get rejected.

Do you cope well or do you suffer in silence. Should we cope alone? "

I don't cope at all as it's not a big deal.. we aren't for all... and we reject people.

Cali

24 weeks ago

"How do you cope with rejection on here as women get massively dejected as much as males get rejected.

Do you cope well or do you suffer in silence. Should we cope alone? I don't cope at all as it's not a big deal.. we aren't for all... and we reject people.

100% I'm not for everyone. You can't let that can't you down

Cali"

By *ad NannaWoman
24 weeks ago

East London

I've only approached one person, and I knew I'd be rejected when I did.

A man on a thread said women have the pick of the site, so I said that means every man on this thread will want me, and messaged the one I was most sure would reject me-and he did.

It wouldn't bother me if I was rejected, if I did the initial messaging; I'm more concerned about someone saying yes, because they just fancied a fuck.

By *entleman of FortuneMan
24 weeks ago

Hull

It's not really rejection on anything meaningful, don't take it to heart. I was rejected in message by the lady whose been my FWB for three years, soon as we sat at same table at a organised social was completely different, 3/4 or more of the lady's I've met off Fab, I've been rejected in messages, but it's different when we've met at socials. So it's not always rejection as such.

By *beeMan
24 weeks ago

Bristol

I get that feeling, I over think. Confidence takes a hit if I don't get a reply, even though I know that's very normal.

Post new Message to Thread