Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How big are you

Jump to newest

By *obilebottom OP   Man
24 weeks ago

All over

personality wise? Someone who fills the room with their persona and air of confidence and the centre of attention or a little more shy perhaps? From 1 to 10, where on the scale will you put yourself (0 - low confidence, 10- super confident).

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
24 weeks ago

I'm confident enough not to need to need the limelight or be the centre of attention, nor am I a wallflower.

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman
24 weeks ago

Essex

I’m not shy. But I’m not sure the noise I create is necessarily personality or charisma. I’ll not be to everyone’s taste. So a middle for diddle 5 seems fair.

24 weeks ago

No number as I don't think I being quieter or not in the limelight makes you less confident in all cases. Guess I'd be around the middle at a push

By *agnar73Man
24 weeks ago

Glasgow

"personality wise? Someone who fills the room with their persona and air of confidence and the centre of attention or a little more shy perhaps? From 1 to 10, where on the scale will you put yourself (0 - low confidence, 10- super confident). "

It varies, I guess I’m in a lot of new places and situations at moment and new people can be difficult sometimes, some that crack a light anc I can have a laugh with are great and that’s easier, some maybe more difficult.

I guess life experience helps but new people and that sort of thing is still a bit difficult having been used to being myself that bit.

By *had_ThunderCockMan
24 weeks ago

Sydney University Wank Bank

I am Leo, Sun, Dragon, Fire +

Some days an 8, some days I got to 10.

But, I do sometimes have a crisis of confidence, but i tend to fill A room; if i decide to?

With age though I’ve become more ‘know your audience’, for a minute or so. As an exec, a compere, and chair…. No room for shyness.

By *urbo TedMan
24 weeks ago

Stansted

It can really vary, at times I'm completely comfortable and can be close to an 8 or 9. Other times I'm getting introverted and it's more withdrawn so more like a 2 or 3

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

24 weeks ago

East Sussex

I'm confident, I can't out a number on it though. I'm usually on the edge of a group rather than the centre of it though

24 weeks ago

Also sometimes I think the most wise people could take the limelight but choose not to.

By *inxy777Woman
24 weeks ago

essex

"personality wise? Someone who fills the room with their persona and air of confidence and the centre of attention or a little more shy perhaps? From 1 to 10, where on the scale will you put yourself (0 - low confidence, 10- super confident). "

At work I’m definitely confident, with my patients I need to be more so. Any where else im just there in the back ground x

By *inkyycurvyyWoman
24 weeks ago

Manchester

Probably a 3. I am an introvert through and through, but I'm not social inept. I'm just not a "big" personality unnecessarily. Once I am comfortable with someone though I can talk for England.

By *agnar73Man
24 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Also sometimes I think the most wise people could take the limelight but choose not to."

Sometimes letting others speak is as much the skill.

By *sWyldWoman
24 weeks ago

Edinburgh

It really depends on who I'm with and how comfortable I am. With my closest friends I'm a big character because we all get to be ourselves and it's wonderful.

At work I'm probably seen as outgoing and always make others feel free to be themselves etc which helps given what I do.

When it comes to meeting new people I can be a bit more reserved, mostly because I'm stuck in my head worrying about what they think of me.

By *oeBeansMan
24 weeks ago

Derby

Probably a 4. I've got better with my confidence but wouldn't necessarily say it fills a room. I'm happy chatting to different people but that confidence is generally displayed in those little bubbles if that makes sense?

By *avexxMan
24 weeks ago

cheshire

i was a little shy in my younger days, ive got more confident as ive got older well i am old,, so lucky 7

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan
24 weeks ago

Glasgow

I don’t think I can answer this one. Better to ask people who’ve met me, really.

By *weelightMan
24 weeks ago

Southport

When forced into social situations; I can muster a 4 at best.

In my natural state, I'm a pathological introvert, barely even registering 1.

By *agnar73Man
24 weeks ago

Glasgow

"When forced into social situations; I can muster a 4 at best.

In my natural state, I'm a pathological introvert, barely even registering 1."

I think in all ‘peopley’ situations there’s a bit of forcing yourself or raising your game and that’s the effort needed and it’s sort of an essential. I’d suffer a bit with nerves too but sometimes it’s getting through and if both people or everyone is at least making the effort then it can be okay and the nerves ease.

It’s when it gets awkward and there’s not that ease it’s a lot more difficult

24 weeks ago

"It really depends on who I'm with and how comfortable I am. With my closest friends I'm a big character because we all get to be ourselves and it's wonderful.

At work I'm probably seen as outgoing and always make others feel free to be themselves etc which helps given what I do.

When it comes to meeting new people I can be a bit more reserved, mostly because I'm stuck in my head worrying about what they think of me."

This for me too.

Meeting new people one on one I’m a little less shy than I am in a group. I tend to take a backseat and get a feel for everyone first.

By *hf85Man
24 weeks ago

kettering

[Removed by poster at 14/04/24 23:53:18]

By *hf85Man
24 weeks ago

kettering

"Also sometimes I think the most wise people could take the limelight but choose not to."

Never a truer word spoken, many time we've all heard the loudest in the room with the least important thing to say

By *ipstick KissesWoman
24 weeks ago

South Down

Probably 4 - 6 depending on my mood and how comfortable I am with my company

By *ou only live onceMan
24 weeks ago

London

I'm never the loudest person in a room, but I don't lack confidence and am pretty sociable. So somewhere in the middle.

Not wanting to insult anyone, but being loud doesn't always equal personality.

By *weelightMan
24 weeks ago

Southport

I think in all ‘peopley’ situations there’s a bit of forcing yourself or raising your game and that’s the effort needed and it’s sort of an essential. I’d suffer a bit with nerves too but sometimes it’s getting through and if both people or everyone is at least making the effort then it can be okay and the nerves ease.

It’s when it gets awkward and there’s not that ease it’s a lot more difficult "

People also seem to think they're more interesting than they are. I've still not met anyone who can engage me like a celebrity on a panel show.

Most people are pretty bog-standard.

By *iss DevilWoman
24 weeks ago

Bedford

I prefer to listen than talk so may appear shy and/or withdrawn. I don't need the spotlight on me all the time, I'm perfectly comfortable with just myself and don't like crowds. I am quietly confident though, happy in my skin but also quite sensitive to the vibe or atmosphere of the place.

By *agnar73Man
24 weeks ago

Glasgow

People also seem to think they're more interesting than they are. I've still not met anyone who can engage me like a celebrity on a panel show.

Most people are pretty bog-standard. "

We all have our stories and sometimes there’s interesting things, things in common or just the same fear of the new situation. It’s finding that common thing or at least getting toward it.

By *weelightMan
24 weeks ago

Southport

We all have our stories and sometimes there’s interesting things, things in common or just the same fear of the new situation. It’s finding that common thing or at least getting toward it."

I've yet to find someone with a genuinely interesting story which doesn't involve them meeting someone infinitely more interesting than themselves. Haha

By *oeBeansMan
24 weeks ago

Derby

"I'm never the loudest person in a room, but I don't lack confidence and am pretty sociable. So somewhere in the middle.

Not wanting to insult anyone, but being loud doesn't always equal personality. "

A lot of people are definitely feeling called out though

By *ablo minibar123Woman
24 weeks ago

3. I literally hate to be the centre of attention and actively avoid it

By *ou only live onceMan
24 weeks ago

London

"I'm never the loudest person in a room, but I don't lack confidence and am pretty sociable. So somewhere in the middle.

Not wanting to insult anyone, but being loud doesn't always equal personality.

A lot of people are definitely feeling called out though "

We all know at least one...

Take a breath, Bob.

By *agnar73Man
24 weeks ago

Glasgow

We all have our stories and sometimes there’s interesting things, things in common or just the same fear of the new situation. It’s finding that common thing or at least getting toward it.

I've yet to find someone with a genuinely interesting story which doesn't involve them meeting someone infinitely more interesting than themselves. Haha"

And there’s me thinking I can be a cynic

I guess I travel with hope and try at least and see where it goes.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
24 weeks ago

Leeds

15, the most annoying cunt you’ll ever meet, but what will really fuck you off is i choose to be this way.

The mr

24 weeks ago

In a room of strangers, I can be anywhere from a 1-5 all the way to 10 depending on the reason I am there.

With a room of good friends I can be the same depending what mood someone has put me in.

24 weeks ago

With lots of people, I'll be the one in the corner quietly watching and judging. Not because I'm shy, because I don't like people.

I really dislike those that feel they need to be loud and centre of attention. They are generally the most boring person in the room.

24 weeks ago

"With lots of people, I'll be the one in the corner quietly watching and judging. Not because I'm shy, because I don't like people.

I really dislike those that feel they need to be loud and centre of attention. They are generally the most boring person in the room.

"

Ditto..

By *ubcdverykinkyMan
24 weeks ago

Bourne lincs

10. I am what I am. I've got what I ve got won't change xx

By *ealitybitesMan
24 weeks ago

Belfast

[Removed by poster at 15/04/24 05:54:51]

By *ealitybitesMan
24 weeks ago

Belfast

I don't think you can grade confidence on how someone fills the room.

For decades I had zero confidence but could still be the funny one around family and friends.

I'm not super confident now but I'm confident enough at times to be able to speak to a room full of people if I need to and confident enough to not speak to anyone if I don't want to.

My confidence scale isn't based on popularity or being the loudest in the room. It's a quiet confidence and allows me to avoid those who need or want the spotlight.

I've always thought that many of those are lacking in something and must always feel pressure to fill that persona they have created.

Robin Williams being a prime example.

By *illy IdolMan
24 weeks ago

Midlands

I'm much better in smaller bubbles as I hate being centre of attention in bigger groups.

By *illy IdolMan
24 weeks ago

Midlands

"I don't think you can grade confidence on how someone fills the room.

For decades I had zero confidence but could still be the funny one around family and friends.

I'm not super confident now but I'm confident enough at times to be able to speak to a room full of people if I need to and confident enough to not speak to anyone if I don't want to.

My confidence scale isn't based on popularity or being the loudest in the room. It's a quiet confidence and allows me to avoid those who need or want the spotlight.

I've always thought that many of those are lacking in something and must always feel pressure to fill that persona they have created.

Robin Williams being a prime example. "

The last bit is a good point

By *ellhungvweMan
24 weeks ago

Cheltenham

"I'm confident enough not to need to need the limelight or be the centre of attention, nor am I a wallflower. "

This

By *obilebottom OP   Man
24 weeks ago

All over

Professionaly I have always been very confident but never overpowering. I am always keen and do my best to engage everyone, listen to what they have to say and how they can posively contribute. I am also a bit of a sponge trying to absorb as much as I can and therefore speak confidently from a point of knowledge.

Personally, within family and friends I am known to want people to have a good time, enjoy gatherings, meals and meeting them and will do whatever I can to support any of them if there is ever a need. Always the one they will come to if they ever need help or want to share something in confidence as I can be trusted to keep a secret. That can sometimes mean I take a lot on my own shoulders but you can't stand back and not help if someone needs you.

In new social situations, I prefer smaller gatherings so that everyone has the opportunity to get to know each other and nobody is left out. I can be a bit shy at first before I know and observe how others behave. Whilst I love to listen to others whether they share the same opinions with me or not, I don't like people who are rude, egotistical, loud and overwhelming in any situation. My own moral and standards do take over and sometimes can judge others based on that and will keep my distance if not aligned. I am compassionate and therefore if you are not so towards less fortunate then you are not someone I am keen to befriend or spend time with.

In larger groups, clubs, socials, I will politely engage but will not probably be the one to show interest first. My friends used to tell me that I never noticed people who have been trying to grab my attention across the room in a pub or a club or had even been flirting with me without. We don't always see what others see in us whether it is our personality or our looks or both that they like. For me it has never bern about looks alone when it comes to being attracted to someone. Personality and attitude play a big role. If we get passed that first bit, then I am all yours, so to speak.

Overall then I will probably say a 6.

24 weeks ago

Probably an 8. 9 if I’ve had coffee.

By *obilebottom OP   Man
24 weeks ago

All over

"Probably an 8. 9 if I’ve had coffee. "

And personality wise?

By *allerthanaverage79Man
24 weeks ago

Ayrshire

I think about 36GG!

By *obilebottom OP   Man
24 weeks ago

All over

" I think about 36GG!"

I am sure someone will decipher that any minute now

By *amannaCouple
24 weeks ago

tring

Confident enough but not over

24 weeks ago

No one knows me to actually know if I lie bit like saying yes great persona fill the room but if we not met it is assumptions.

Does any persona on fab fill the forum..no.

I not seen any persona that is great in a decade on here op.

Op..you though are an exception

24 weeks ago

My legs fill a room

So does my truthful mouth

24 weeks ago

"Probably an 8. 9 if I’ve had coffee.

And personality wise? "

you naughty man!

By *inky_couple2020Couple
24 weeks ago

North West

Probably a 7.45

By *luebell888Woman
24 weeks ago

Glasgowish

Quieter and a bit shy in a large crowd but much better in a small group.

By *tanley FunseekerMan
24 weeks ago

stanley

I prefer to be in the background, low key. Used to be more confident before life kicked the crap out of me

By *obilebottom OP   Man
24 weeks ago

All over

"I prefer to be in the background, low key. Used to be more confident before life kicked the crap out of me "

Often the best way to be noticed

By *ickyKlungespeareMan
24 weeks ago

St Leonards

Uhm..

Well....

By *avinaTVTV/TS
24 weeks ago

Transsexual Transylvania

It depends on the situation and the crowd. 3 - 8 depending.

24 weeks ago

I can be centre of attention in work when it is required

But I much prefer to sit back and listen and observe.

By *nexpectedExplorerMan
24 weeks ago

Gower

Thoroughly average from personality to physicality and ok with that

By *iddlesticksMan
24 weeks ago

My nan’s spare room.

I’m no shrinking violet I think it’s fair to say.

By *BWLOVER1965Man
24 weeks ago

My Own Little World

Confident in work

Home not to confident

By *he_Secret_GardenWoman
24 weeks ago

Naughty Lane

I'm very confident ... wouldn't put any numbers though

By *hriscooperMan
24 weeks ago

Warrington

I get told I'm quietly very confident and very self assured.

I'll take that.

By *ecky and justCouple
24 weeks ago

Godalming

If we’re just attending a club as us, somewhere between 5 or 6..

If we’re hosting a party, a solid 9, introducing people, getting fun started and generally making sure people are ok.

By *agnar73Man
24 weeks ago

Glasgow

"With lots of people, I'll be the one in the corner quietly watching and judging. Not because I'm shy, because I don't like people.

"

I’ll admit that gives me the fear as I’ll try and get it keep a conversation going rather than sit back. Ideally, someone else is doing it rather than me.

24 weeks ago

There's a certified I.Q. test online that if you can answer each of the questions they ask truthfully, it provides you with an answer on where we are for each of the categories incl. personality, etc.

I completed it and then it asked me to register my email address, etc. and asked me for a payment of £0.50 to obtain results from test.

We are who we are, since I can be all of the emotions dependent on company.

Definitely not wishing to be centre of attention unless in gang bang scenarios.

By *oodmessMan
24 weeks ago

yumsville

I don't have low or high confidence. Pubs, clubs, parties are pretty much a thing of the past but I've never really been one to chat to large groups of people, much prefer to keep things to a few where you can judge things a little easier - I'd say 4 or so as I'm no party starter.

By *antastic_Mr_Fox_76Man
24 weeks ago

District 13

I’d say I’m 3-5 most days but could stretch to 6-7 if in good company or around close friends and or family

By *rill PhilMan
24 weeks ago

Crediton

I would say I'm a 2 but, I present as a 4 or 5. Also depends on the room and situation.

Theatres/music venues, if I'm performing, I'm very confident and can command the room... anywhere else, not so much!

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
24 weeks ago

Leeds

Is say around a 3 I'm fairly shy & quiet, after a few gins or getting to know people around a 5/6.

Mrs

Post new Message to Thread