Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sunday Sexy Confessional

Jump to newest

By *illingToHelp OP   Man
24 weeks ago

Oldham or South Shore

If you’re brave enough to post your sexy confessions, below, now’s the time to get it off your chest.

Or, you can privately message me, and with your consent I will anonymously post it for you.

Come on. Clear that conscience! Fingers crossed we don’t uncover a serial killer.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
24 weeks ago

I had sex once.

And I even put his penis in my mouth.

24 weeks ago

Oldham or South Shore

Goodness gracious! Steady on!

By *eliWoman
24 weeks ago

Oh the things I could and probably should confess to. It's a bit early for my smut though isn't it?

24 weeks ago

"Oh the things I could and probably should confess to. It's a bit early for my smut though isn't it? "

It's ok, I won't look.

24 weeks ago

I lied to the doctor told him I had a massively active sex life but never sead it was with myself

24 weeks ago

I'm a good gurl

24 weeks ago

Oldham or South Shore

"Oh the things I could and probably should confess to. It's a bit early for my smut though isn't it? "

The Lord forgives all. And when I say “Lord”, I mean Dan Cole’s underpants. Obviously.

24 weeks ago

I must confess

My fanny loneliness

Is killing me nowwwww

But you know I still believe

That your penis will be here

To give me a signnnnn

He's about to hit my cervix one more time

24 weeks ago

Oldham or South Shore

"I'm a good gurl "

Doesn’t sound like it with that message you sent! Lol

By *ittycock400Couple
24 weeks ago

Bristol

Has anyone on here actually gone into a confessional and confessed to their "sins" fully?

24 weeks ago

Oldham or South Shore

Crikey! Some of these messages are a bit much, you pervy lot!

By *eliWoman
24 weeks ago

So, a confession. I think I have a slight kink. Some men are naturally more dominant, more likely to be the ones giving pleasure because that's what truly arouses them. You know the sort.

I love... having that control over them whilst giving them oral. Seeing a man flustered, hearing his groans, the softly moaned growls and watching him come unravelled because of my mouth is such a rush. Those moments when they say please when my mouth lifts off their cock for a second, my spit running down their shaft. The times when their hips almost involuntarily thrusts, when they're incredibly hard and twitching with a need to come. I love prolonging that moment, seeing the sight of a man who is normally so in control and yet desperate in lust for more. Of me.

It's a rush that I'm a little bit addicted to.

By *red333Man
24 weeks ago

Dorchester

"I must confess

My fanny loneliness

Is killing me nowwwww

To give me a signnnnn

He's about to hit my cervix one more time "

is that from a song it has a lyrical tone?

24 weeks ago

"I'm a good gurl

Doesn’t sound like it with that message you sent! Lol "

What kinda priest are you?

"The Seal of Confession (aka Sacramental Seal) is the absolute duty of priests or anyone who happens to hear a confession not to disclose anything that they learn from penitents during the course of the Sacrament of Penance (confession). Even where the seal of confession does not strictly apply – where there is no specific serious sin confessed for the purpose of receiving absolution – priests have a serious obligation not to cause scandal by the way they speak."

By *espacito56Man
24 weeks ago

Orkney

"I had sex once.

"

Have you no shame, woman?

24 weeks ago

"I had sex once.

"

U nasty gurl, I wouldn't dream of doing such a thing like that.

24 weeks ago

I've masturbated to her profile pictures. Even though they've shown very little.

24 weeks ago

"Has anyone on here actually gone into a confessional and confessed to their "sins" fully?

"

5-10 minutes just isn't long enough for me to confess to my sins. Also, the whore from within prevents me from stepping into holy place. She's a real task Master.

24 weeks ago

Oldham or South Shore

"I'm a good gurl

"The Seal of Confession (aka Sacramental Seal) is the absolute duty of priests or anyone who happens to hear a confession not to disclose anything that they learn from penitents during the course of the Sacrament of Penance (confession). Even where the seal of confession does not strictly apply – where there is no specific serious sin confessed for the purpose of receiving absolution – priests have a serious obligation not to cause scandal by the way they speak." "

I mean, I’d offer to de-frock myself, but I’m only wearing boxers, at the moment.

By *avexxMan
24 weeks ago

cheshire

yup i had a wank yesterday its against my religion been a catholic boy, now shitting myself if i will end up in hell or limbo

24 weeks ago

"I'm a good gurl

"The Seal of Confession (aka Sacramental Seal) is the absolute duty of priests or anyone who happens to hear a confession not to disclose anything that they learn from penitents during the course of the Sacrament of Penance (confession). Even where the seal of confession does not strictly apply – where there is no specific serious sin confessed for the purpose of receiving absolution – priests have a serious obligation not to cause scandal by the way they speak."

I mean, I’d offer to de-frock myself, but I’m only wearing boxers, at the moment. "

...don't risk your promotion to higher office. Knowing, temptation is not a sin but giving into temptation is.

By *he Gentleman 84Man
24 weeks ago

North East

I once told a Mormon knocking at the door of my desires, just because I like to get a reaction from people on my doorstep trying to cleanse me of my sins! she was pretty so I invited her in to find out for herself she blushed & smiled, excused herself & left, I bet she’d have been a little filth pot once you got the engine going under the hood!

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple
24 weeks ago

Southampton

"I must confess

My fanny loneliness

Is killing me nowwwww

To give me a signnnnn

He's about to hit my cervix one more time is that from a song it has a lyrical tone? "

Britney spears hit me baby one more time

24 weeks ago

I confess to feeling insecure in more than one of my relationships currently and not knowing how to deal with it. It’s making me not fun.

24 weeks ago

I confess to being the biggest I’ve ever been making me a catfish x

By *or-QueeningMan
24 weeks ago

Manchester

"So, a confession. I think I have a slight kink. Some men are naturally more dominant, more likely to be the ones giving pleasure because that's what truly arouses them. You know the sort.

I love... having that control over them whilst giving them oral. Seeing a man flustered, hearing his groans, the softly moaned growls and watching him come unravelled because of my mouth is such a rush. Those moments when they say please when my mouth lifts off their cock for a second, my spit running down their shaft. The times when their hips almost involuntarily thrusts, when they're incredibly hard and twitching with a need to come. I love prolonging that moment, seeing the sight of a man who is normally so in control and yet desperate in lust for more. Of me.

It's a rush that I'm a little bit addicted to."

Do you also get any kind of satisfaction from the thought of the effect your forum messages might have on those reading them?

Post new Message to Thread