Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dare I

Jump to newest

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Some guy has just messaged me and asked if he can come over at 2ish. Next line was he was none pushy. Dare i invite him over knowing full well traffic cant get in lmao

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

See if he comes down the chimney, if he does empty his sack

over a year ago

Give it a go miss, you may get a very nice suprise

over a year ago

"Give it a go miss, you may get a very nice suprise "

Mind you saying that it's 12:30 so you will never get ready in time

over a year ago

"Some guy has just messaged me and asked if he can come over at 2ish. Next line was he was none pushy. Dare i invite him over knowing full well traffic cant get in lmao "

maybe he drives a snowplough

over a year ago

Methinks no, that's not your style, it would make you as big a timewaster as those who arrange meetings and don't turn up if you deliberately arrange a meet that cannot take place

over a year ago

"Methinks no, that's not your style, it would make you as big a timewaster as those who arrange meetings and don't turn up if you deliberately arrange a meet that cannot take place "

Yeah but you know im only having a bit of fun. Dont think anyone could accuse me of being a timewaster lol

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"Methinks no, that's not your style, it would make you as big a timewaster as those who arrange meetings and don't turn up if you deliberately arrange a meet that cannot take place

Yeah but you know im only having a bit of fun. Dont think anyone could accuse me of being a timewaster lol "

Never XXX I had a dilema my self earlier - 70 odd year old guy wanted to come round- pity I had so much work to do!

over a year ago

"Give it a go miss, you may get a very nice suprise

Mind you saying that it's 12:30 so you will never get ready in time "

You do actually have a point their twobonks. I dont know how these people go on that chat to someone and say come straight over. But then maybe their up and ready at a respectable hour and all prepared unlike me lol. Some woman i know of another site had arranged a meet for 8am now wtf is that all about lol

Post new Message to Thread