Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Threading

Jump to newest

By *obilebottom OP   Man
25 weeks ago

All over

Going back a bit, I did not find it easy starting threads here but of course that has changed as yoi may have noticed.

This thread is for anyone who whats to post what thread they would like to start but haven't.

Perhaps by posting what it is here, will prompt someone else to do it or the responces will persuade you to start it yourself. Go!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eroLondonMan
25 weeks ago

Mayfair

I would like to talk about Handbags. I haven't done a Handbag Thread in quite a while. I'm still undecided.

By *obilebottom OP   Man
25 weeks ago

All over

"I would like to talk about Handbags. I haven't done a Handbag Thread in quite a while. I'm still undecided.

"

Man handbags will be a good thread. Popular abroad, not do much here

By *ickyKlungespeareMan
25 weeks ago

St Leonards

I'm working on "Peanut Butter Sex Zombies" currently.

Wondering whether I should bring Marmite and alternate realities into it.

You'll know when you know BumBums xxxx

By *obilebottom OP   Man
25 weeks ago

All over

"I'm working on "Peanut Butter Sex Zombies" currently.

You'll know when you know BumBums xxxx"

I have seen Last Tango in Paris. Is this the sequel? xx

By *ickyKlungespeareMan
25 weeks ago

St Leonards

I have seen Last Tango in Paris. Is this the sequel? xx"

By *ot to giggleWoman
25 weeks ago

Coventry

"

have the extended the exclusion zone round St Leonards again

By *ealitybitesMan
25 weeks ago

Belfast

"Going back a bit, I did not find it easy starting threads here but of course that has changed as yoi may have noticed.

This thread is for anyone who whats to post what thread they would like to start but haven't.

Perhaps by posting what it is here, will prompt someone else to do it or the responces will persuade you to start it yourself. Go! "

I've found it easy to start threads. In 4 years I've probably started 150 threads.

The problem has been that only one of those threads reached 175 replies and very few of the others had more than 30.

Add to that the habit of a few more high profile fabbers doing exactly as you suggest and taking my ideas and running with them and obviously had many more replies than mine did.

I'm a much more cynical fucker now as a result.

By *ickyKlungespeareMan
25 weeks ago

St Leonards

have the extended the exclusion zone round St Leonards again

"

Oooohhh....RoboKlunge v The Lockdown Zombies Of Mars...

I could bring some peanut butter anal into the script just for BumBums to enjoy

By (user no longer on site)
25 weeks ago

You'll know when you know BumBums xxxx"

Crunchy or Smooth peanut butter? There's only one personally but I'll naturally judge you on your choice!

And always invite Marmite to the party.....

By *ickyKlungespeareMan
25 weeks ago

St Leonards

"Going back a bit, I did not find it easy starting threads here but of course that has changed as yoi may have noticed.

Perhaps by posting what it is here, will prompt someone else to do it or the responces will persuade you to start it yourself. Go!

I've found it easy to start threads. In 4 years I've probably started 150 threads.

The problem has been that only one of those threads reached 175 replies and very few of the others had more than 30.

Add to that the habit of a few more high profile fabbers doing exactly as you suggest and taking my ideas and running with them and obviously had many more replies than mine did.

I'm a much more cynical fucker now as a result. "

To be fair, Giggles' "exclusion" comment (it's one we've joked about before) and your "lockdown" comment on another thread I'm fairly certain created "Lockdown Zombies..." above.

Joint screenwriter credits?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

25 weeks ago

East Sussex

I would have started a thread about eyewateringly painful having your upper lip threaded is but I'm still traumatised and it was over ten years ago

By *ickyKlungespeareMan
25 weeks ago

St Leonards

Crunchy or Smooth peanut butter? There's only one personally but I'll naturally judge you on your choice!

And always invite Marmite to the party....."

Oh smooth for sure. Because I'm 74.86% convinced you'll choose crunchy, and I love to be judged negatively .

By *ot to giggleWoman
25 weeks ago

Coventry

I'm a much more cynical fucker now as a result. "

im a newbie here - and its a bit scary at times. especially as there is a group of high profile people and then sometimes i want to just slink away - but what i have found really nice is the pm's from people off threads often leads to some great chats.

By *ickyKlungespeareMan
25 weeks ago

St Leonards

"I would have started a thread about eyewateringly painful having your upper lip threaded is but I'm still traumatised and it was over ten years ago "

I bet your username sounded a bit weird when you pronounced it too .

By *obilebottom OP   Man
25 weeks ago

All over

im a newbie here - and its a bit scary at times. especially as there is a group of high profile people and then sometimes i want to just slink away - but what i have found really nice is the pm's from people off threads often leads to some great chats."

I jusy post never noticing whether anyone is high profile man, woman, TV/TS. I like to be as inclusive as possible.

By *educing_EmCouple
25 weeks ago

Tipperary

A bit of advice, nobody post a thread about someone minding your kids unless you're singing their praises.

By *ickyKlungespeareMan
25 weeks ago

St Leonards

"A bit of advice, nobody post a thread about someone minding your kids unless you're singing their praises."

By *eroLondonMan
25 weeks ago

Mayfair

"...In 4 years I've probably started 150 threads.

The problem has been that only one of those threads reached 175 replies and very few of the others had more than 30."

That's because you're known for purveying quality threads. Quantity is sooo passé, MrRealityBites.

25 weeks ago

Oh smooth for sure. Because I'm 74.86% convinced you'll choose crunchy, and I love to be judged negatively ."

AHH well Sir, you are 74.86% incorrect....

Crunchy has it's place for sure.....

Have you thought about introducing Patê?

By *obilebottom OP   Man
25 weeks ago

All over

"A bit of advice, nobody post a thread about someone minding your kids unless you're singing their praises."

I would't worry Em really. Some will always be pro and others anti anything anyone posts.

25 weeks ago

Yes I saw your thread..

Some folk got rather carried away didn't they lol

I mean how dare you go away!!

By *ealitybitesMan
25 weeks ago

Belfast

im a newbie here - and its a bit scary at times. especially as there is a group of high profile people and then sometimes i want to just slink away - but what i have found really nice is the pm's from people off threads often leads to some great chats.

I jusy post never noticing whether anyone is high profile man, woman, TV/TS. I like to be as inclusive as possible. "

I accept that. My comment was in regard to some who are no longer on the forums either by choice or circumstance.

I'm sure there are many who read the forums and are put off starting threads or even commenting because they don't perceive many posters as being inclusive at all.

25 weeks ago

"A bit of advice, nobody post a thread about someone minding your kids unless you're singing their praises.

Yes I saw your thread..

I mean how dare you go away!! "

I just had towel envy....

By *ickyKlungespeareMan
25 weeks ago

St Leonards

Oh smooth for sure. Because I'm 74.86% convinced you'll choose crunchy, and I love to be judged negatively .

AHH well Sir, you are 74.86% incorrect....

Crunchy has it's place for sure.....

Have you thought about introducing Patê? "

Damn! Bloody autocarrot. Whenever I type "crunchy", it does "smooth" .

By *ealitybitesMan
25 weeks ago

Belfast

"...In 4 years I've probably started 150 threads.

That's because you're known for purveying quality threads. Quantity is sooo passé, MrRealityBites."

In the spirit of this thread Nero I've just inspired you to start another one about Quantity....

By *obilebottom OP   Man
25 weeks ago

All over

I jusy post never noticing whether anyone is high profile man, woman, TV/TS. I like to be as inclusive as possible.

I accept that. My comment was in regard to some who are no longer on the forums either by choice or circumstance.

I'm sure there are many who read the forums and are put off starting threads or even commenting because they don't perceive many posters as being inclusive at all. "

I am sure there is truth in that and partly the premise of my this thread.

By *allipygousMan
25 weeks ago

Leicester

Mine would ask for an adult discussion with no name calling and blocking and it would be titled 'J K Rowling - What Opinion Does She Hold That People Find So Offensive And Is She In Fact Speaking For The Silent And Overwhelming Majority?'

By *inxy777Woman
25 weeks ago

essex

I'm sure there are many who read the forums and are put off starting threads or even commenting because they don't perceive many posters as being inclusive at all.

I am sure there is truth in that and partly the premise of my this thread. "

I do agree with being put off, but now I just do it! If people comment then good, if they don’t then they don’t! I do get lost in the comments but again is what it is. X

By *obilebottom OP   Man
25 weeks ago

All over

I am sure there is truth in that and partly the premise of my this thread.

I do agree with being put off, but now I just do it! If people comment then good, if they don’t then they don’t! I do get lost in the comments but again is what it is. X "

That's the best way. O have noticed some people choose to ignore you. Who cares, people can see people for what they are. I just do ot to relax and spend a bot of time away from daily life and not to have conflict or any other reasons or to stroke my own ego. Love to all

By *educing_EmCouple
25 weeks ago

Tipperary

"A bit of advice, nobody post a thread about someone minding your kids unless you're singing their praises.

Yes I saw your thread..

I mean how dare you go away!!

I just had towel envy....

16 "

They're not fancy ones, I don't own any of those

I'd probably be wrong if I did

Post new Message to Thread