Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Opening msg

Jump to newest

By *reat Guy Baz OP   Man
25 weeks ago

Rustington

Hi All,

I'm hopeless at wooing as well as opening msgs on here. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Baz

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ophieslutTV/TS
25 weeks ago

Central

Almost invariably

, people will look at the profile of the sender before reading, so it's worth getting your profile tip top.

By *iscean_dreamMan
25 weeks ago

Llanelli

The list at end of you bio will probably put a lot of people off OP, with that being said it means no matter what you write it will reduce chance of getting a reply

25 weeks ago

Rustington

"Almost invariably

, people will look at the profile of the sender before reading, so it's worth getting your profile tip top. "

Any ideas?

25 weeks ago

Rustington

"The list at end of you bio will probably put a lot of people off OP, with that being said it means no matter what you write it will reduce chance of getting a reply"

Noted & deleted. Thank you.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
25 weeks ago

Central

"Almost invariably

, people will look at the profile of the sender before reading, so it's worth getting your profile tip top.

Any ideas?"

It's worth looking through a few of the profile help posts, or those from men struggling to get a meet. Youe profile may be perfect - I'm merely highlighting that people look at profiles when they get messages, before reading them.

By *iscean_dreamMan
25 weeks ago

Llanelli

"The list at end of you bio will probably put a lot of people off OP, with that being said it means no matter what you write it will reduce chance of getting a reply

Noted & deleted. Thank you."

No worries

By *istr3ssWoman
25 weeks ago

Stockton-on-Tees

"Almost invariably

, people will look at the profile of the sender before reading, so it's worth getting your profile tip top. "

I have to agree with this.

I also have to congratulate OP for not having a single dic pic on your public photos, it's a refreshing change.

By *issmorganWoman
25 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Hi op

There won't be a one size fits all, read profiles and only message those who you have a genuine interest in.

Maybe reference something you liked in their profile.

By *ex HolesMan
25 weeks ago

Up North

Copy paste and just change their name

By *eroLondonMan
25 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Hi All,

I'm hopeless at.. ...opening msgs on here. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Baz "

OP, from your Home page click on "Mail" and then click on any one of the unread messages (coloured in yellow).

Post new Message to Thread