Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

If

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
25 weeks ago

You had a partner through Fab would you still swing or leave fab.

Does having a married partner enhance your sex life swinging?

No partner so no comment

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atnip make me purrWoman
25 weeks ago

Reading

I have wondered that myself and have no idea if i would like to see my partner fucking someone else. Whether loving them would make the difference.

By *uryWhipMan
25 weeks ago

Harringay

Im currently looking for a partner for swinging. Been single the whole time I've used this site so never really dipped my toe properly into the world of swinging

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
25 weeks ago

chichester

I think if I met through fab I’d want to come away from here to focus on the relationship core / footings to be strong then later on look at swinging together

By (user no longer on site)
25 weeks ago

I hope to find someone who can offer me everything I need so I would leave the scene completely.

By *offiaCoolWoman
25 weeks ago

Kidsgrove

"Im currently looking for a partner for swinging. Been single the whole time I've used this site so never really dipped my toe properly into the world of swinging"

I don't think she means a swinging partner, I think she means a live together/marry relationship.

By *issmorganWoman
25 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

I met my partner here almost 8.5 years ago and we both wanted to stay in the lifestyle.

So we took a good few months away, just for us, then came back with a couple profile.

We both kept our individual profiles as it's partner swap we look for and it's so hard to get that attraction between couples.

By *ecadent_DevonMan
25 weeks ago

Okehampton

Hmm. It depends on what their take might be. Would I feel the “need” to have part of that life. No. And I would like to concentrate on being a couple first and foremost (as long as my new partner likes to do sexy pics because unfortunately/fortunately that’s a thing with me).

In the long-term I think again that would be a conversation. But primarily, I’m not looking to sleep with lots of people, but to find someone that is very much like me in terms of their sexual desires, exhibitionism etc. as I have found it a struggle to find someone like that (probably because I am weird), I don’t get involved in relationships that would ultimately end up being disappointing for both of us, it seems deceptive to pretend you aren’t who you are just to have regular sex.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
25 weeks ago

"Hmm. It depends on what their take might be. Would I feel the “need” to have part of that life. No. And I would like to concentrate on being a couple first and foremost (as long as my new partner likes to do sexy pics because unfortunately/fortunately that’s a thing with me).

In the long-term I think again that would be a conversation. But primarily, I’m not looking to sleep with lots of people, but to find someone that is very much like me in terms of their sexual desires, exhibitionism etc. as I have found it a struggle to find someone like that (probably because I am weird), I don’t get involved in relationships that would ultimately end up being disappointing for both of us, it seems deceptive to pretend you aren’t who you are just to have regular sex. "

Weird,no.It is what you want.It makes you who you are.

By (user no longer on site)
25 weeks ago

"I think if I met through fab I’d want to come away from here to focus on the relationship core / footings to be strong then later on look at swinging together "

Exactly this. I think you need a solid relationship away from swinging before venturing back in.

Swinging with a FWB or FB doesn't interest me.

By *ot to giggleWoman
25 weeks ago

Coventry

"Hmm. It depends on what their take might be. Would I feel the “need” to have part of that life. No. And I would like to concentrate on being a couple first and foremost (as long as my new partner likes to do sexy pics because unfortunately/fortunately that’s a thing with me).

In the long-term I think again that would be a conversation. But primarily, I’m not looking to sleep with lots of people, but to find someone that is very much like me in terms of their sexual desires, exhibitionism etc. as I have found it a struggle to find someone like that (probably because I am weird), I don’t get involved in relationships that would ultimately end up being disappointing for both of us, it seems deceptive to pretend you aren’t who you are just to have regular sex. "

^^^^^ very much this - depends on who you meet and how it goes - its a conversation that may need to be had at some point but then maybe not!!

I dont want to be trapped in something i dont want ... I am me and i am very empathic so if someone was unhappy with something I would know about it - thats when a conversation needs to be had - I think you can be 'in it' and adapt too. In my humble opinion

By *gent CoulsonMan
25 weeks ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

I did, thought I had scored the jackpot, but it didn't work out

By *sWyldWoman
25 weeks ago

Edinburgh

This is why I don't see myself as a swinger.

I have joined couples in the past but if I went all in with a partner of my own gave them my heart etc, I wouldn't want to share. I wouldn't want them to want to share me either really.

I have huge respects for couples who do, the strength of the relationships they have to be able to open them up. It's incredible really.

I'm probably too insecure to ever be able to

By *sWyldWoman
25 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"I hope to find someone who can offer me everything I need so I would leave the scene completely."

This too.

By *iscean_dreamMan
25 weeks ago

Llanelli

After years of monogamy I'd not want to go back to it again and if I was going to get into a relationship then they would need to be bi and want to swing.

By *iscean_dreamMan
25 weeks ago

Llanelli

"I think if I met through fab I’d want to come away from here to focus on the relationship core / footings to be strong then later on look at swinging together

Exactly this. I think you need a solid relationship away from swinging before venturing back in.

Swinging with a FWB or FB doesn't interest me. "

Swinging with a FWB is the best way to do it I think

By *asterR and slut mayaMan
25 weeks ago

Bradford

Have never swung had two women together and now have two separately so I'm happy don't need to swing never did. But happy here on forums and talking to friends

By *uxurybubblesCouple
25 weeks ago

by the sea

"You had a partner through Fab would you still swing or leave fab.

Does having a married partner enhance your sex life swinging?

No partner so no comment

"

We stayed and still swing

By *mmaleiaWoman
25 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

I’ve always been in long term monogamous relationships, it’s something I don’t want to do anymore, as I feel I’ve lost out on experimenting. I’d love an fwb who wants to experiment with me

Post new Message to Thread