Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

nhs reviews into trans issues

Jump to newest

By *oxy j OP   Woman
25 weeks ago

somerset

nhs reviews into trans issues

i hope thats a ok header right so lots about it all in the last few days mostly about hormones and under 18s ...

so how do you feel about this is it right for the reviews ive herd a few saying that its costing the nhs millions not just in treatments but also in those who've changed their minds and suing the nhs ... been quite a subjct for those both sides of the coin and those who sit on the fence it seems not a day goes by without something said ...

so this is just about the nhs reviews nothing else no jkr or hate views ... what do you hope these reviews do ?? you hope they just tidy up a little and carry on or are you in the over 18 camp or are you into the not on the nhs vibe ??

me ..i hope that they can just tidy it all up and carry on however i dont believe you should be able to sue the nhs if you change your mind so maybe more money into making sure its the correct thing to do in the first place ..

it has been close to me as one of our daughters from a young age to teens wanted to be male dressing male strapping boobs down dating girls it was a mind field that wee had to deal with but was never able to get appointments to find things out ... however shes now 28 married openly bi woth kids and her words are shes so glad it was hard to get appointments and she thinks its a over 18yrs old thing she belives that should be law ... however thats her view but she does alot of charity work for trans issues she tell me that more think it should be for over 18 than under....

so whats your view keep it to the nhs review

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *mmaleiaWoman
25 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

I wanted to be a boy from a toddler, right up til I was about 14, I’m so so glad none of this was about when I was younger, I’d be pretty messed up now, I love being a woman

By *lmost TouchingMan
25 weeks ago

Wherever I lay my hat.

The NHS is failing to provide timely diagnosis for oncology patients, access to primary care is ineffective as virtual online consultations are being touted, women who are perimenopausal don’t have access to hormone treatment either, 3.6 million people are seeking support through the NHS for mental health of which Transgender patients represent 5 % of those cases and are 5 times more likely to present with mental health issues pre and post intervention.

There are a host of other people also waiting for surgery and care…

The Prima Donna’s that are being pandered to in the media about their trauma linked to the body they were born with really need to stop with the victim mentality… everyone is waiting.

As for those giving puberty blockers to children, shame on you. History with judge you harshly as you deserve.

By *WB85Man
25 weeks ago

Staffordshire

I'm all for people following their minds and being as they feel they should be in this world.....good luck to them.

Should it be covered by the NHS? No, we pay for our choices in life.

Post new Message to Thread