Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Blanked

Jump to newest

By *obness OP   Man
over a year ago

york

Perhaps its because i'm boring. Idont think i am offensive or pushy or anything like that. So it must be boring. Can be drifting along saying the occasional "how you doing?" Etc then suddenly, blanked. Perhaps when you get blanked there ought to be a one last message opportunity, like the speech from the gallows, or just a chance to say "sorry you blanked me, dont know what i got wrong, but sorry anyway"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

or alternatively, find something interesting to say

over a year ago

"or alternatively, find something interesting to say"

One line messages often get deleted. Read the profile and say something relevant. Compliments are always nice, I always reply to them. At least you may get a message further?!.

over a year ago

Blaming others not a good look in my opinion.

over a year ago

I havent read your profile and dont know what you said in your message but rom what ive seen in forum previously, women want a short but interesting message, I would imagine all (or nearly all) want a face pic in the message, I know I do, no cock pics, they can be seen in private if you end up being friends. I like seeing cock like the rest of them but face and a connection is important too.

over a year ago

"or alternatively, find something interesting to say"

Harsh but fair. OP your messages sound boring. You need to give people a reason to reply.

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

Try POF Their queuing up on there.

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"Perhaps its because i'm boring. "
yep afraid so

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I don't like messages from men who say 'how ya doing?'. I like them from women.

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"Perhaps its because i'm boring. Idont think i am offensive or pushy or anything like that. So it must be boring. Can be drifting along saying the occasional "how you doing?" Etc then suddenly, blanked. Perhaps when you get blanked there ought to be a one last message opportunity, like the speech from the gallows, or just a chance to say "sorry you blanked me, dont know what i got wrong, but sorry anyway""

Why worry,,?? Find someone who does find you interesting, if you try to fathom out why and what others do ,,you might never,,,,,,

sorry got bored replying

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/03/13 08:39:43]

over a year ago

I'd get the popcorn out, but it's far too early in the morning...

over a year ago

I am like most of the other women on here, if i get a one line or even 1/2 line it is of no interest to me i will delete. To me the message has to be well written and funny to get my attention. if it isn't then you get deleted, i don't often block unless it's rude and dam right nasty,but if it is like the one i opened this morning which i had deleted yesterday, and he came back at me this morning with caps on shouting at me that i was the one that was rude and stupid as he considered him self a good meet.

yes right lol off he went to play with the others in my blocked list

over a year ago

No one is ever going to find a solution to this problem which works for everyone. Someone is always going to feel they have been slighted.

Its like trying to get all the regions of the world to co-exist in peace and harmony.

By *ander_XMan
over a year ago

Greater Manchester

To be fair to the OP I think he is talking about a situation where he's already been chatting to someone rather than being blanked on the first message.

I suppose it's just easier to stop chatting if you come to the conclusion that someone isn't what you're looking for than explaining why.

over a year ago

When I sit and decide to email someone new, then a one line 'how are you' simply isn't worth it.

Its tedious getting it in my inbox, so I wouldn't dish it out.

Admitted some profiles are so sparse it really is hard finding a common theme to start a conversation about but the effort you put out is usually returned.

Even if I have been chatting with someone and its been a while, I wouldn't just send 'how's you?'

over a year ago

"To be fair to the OP I think he is talking about a situation where he's already been chatting to someone rather than being blanked on the first message.

I suppose it's just easier to stop chatting if you come to the conclusion that someone isn't what you're looking for than explaining why."

yes I think you maybe right .. in saying this .

Post new Message to Thread