Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

For single men

Jump to newest

By *est-Mids-couple-4-fun OP   Couple
25 weeks ago

dudley

Hi guys,

I am thinking of putting together a free guide for you single guys, to help you to find the elements to add to your profile to attract the perfect couple. Is that something that the guys on here might be interested in?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
25 weeks ago

Yep

Also do one for the womens and couple profiles…

By *ostAirmenMan
25 weeks ago

crewe

I’m think it would help , think everyone has question especially if new to the scene .

By *iddlesticksMan
25 weeks ago

My nan’s spare room.

"Hi guys,

I am thinking of putting together a free guide for you single guys, to help you to find the elements to add to your profile to attract the perfect couple. Is that something that the guys on here might be interested in? "

Don’t you dare recommend stealing my pics.

Just saying.

By *oodmessMan
25 weeks ago

yumsville

I am only interested in non free guides, sorry.

By *est-Mids-couple-4-fun OP   Couple
25 weeks ago

dudley

Lol

By *agnar73Man
25 weeks ago

Glasgow

I’d take an imperfect couple, flawed maybe not so much

25 weeks ago

"Hi guys,

I am thinking of putting together a free guide for you single guys, to help you to find the elements to add to your profile to attract the perfect couple. Is that something that the guys on here might be interested in? "

25 weeks ago

I reckon the knowledge is all in the learning!

Let those men fail, it builds character, resilience and true sexy manliness

When you do something because someone told you to then it’s never very sexy imho

25 weeks ago

"I reckon the knowledge is all in the learning!

When you do something because someone told you to then it’s never very sexy imho "

P.s I’m travelling back home through the midlands and looking for filth

By *rispyDuckMan
25 weeks ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

"Yep

Also do one for the womens and couple profiles…"

This comment

By *ophieslutTV/TS
25 weeks ago

Central

"I reckon the knowledge is all in the learning!

When you do something because someone told you to then it’s never very sexy imho "

There's a survival of the fittest principle that does filter out many of the guys. Though having better profiles for us to pick out who we'd like to succeed with, can work in our favour too

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

25 weeks ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Hi guys,

Go for it. If you can sort out something that'll work for all the couples in my hotlist I'll buy you a donut.

25 weeks ago

"….

Oh o don’t know.

Me- get on your knees and cho… sorry gag on my cock!

Her - yes sir.

Me- bend over and spread your legs!

Her - yes sir…

25 weeks ago

"….

When you do something because someone told you to then it’s never very sexy imho

Oh o don’t know.

Me- get on your knees and cho… sorry gag on my cock!

Her - yes sir.

Me- bend over and spread your legs!

Her - yes sir…

"

Now that is sexy! ….but men who need to be told not to take pics of their cock with their grubby pants round their ankles in the works toilet cubicles?

25 weeks ago

"Hi guys,

Yes could be good

By *he turned me GreyCouple
25 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

"Hi guys,

So so very humble of you

Most won't listen any ways....

Mr

25 weeks ago

It must be awesome to know what every couple wants on here.

Go you op.

By *oxy jWoman
25 weeks ago

somerset

no leave it be as its the best filter we women / couples have those that get it will do fine lets not flood advice to guys who will use it to cover their real selves ...

also who says your advice is the right advice ???? who gets to say thats right or wrong???

not having a go but too many give advice and all it does is make alot of people not themselves ..plus every couple every woman is different so no ''one'' advice will fit all .... .. so just my opinion no people dont need advice we need to see the profiles as they really are we need to see the messages as they really are and do you really think giving a very over crowded part of the scene advice will make it any easier for guys to meet when theirs very limited people to meet in the first place nope just more frustration ....theirs more than enough men who understand the scene that cany get meets ...sorry im totally againts advice on how to get meets/how to write profiles/how to write messages it just hides red flags and kills peoples filters ...

and before the bitchy shit starts its just my opinion ... and guys no im not anti men as i only meet guys via fab but i want to see the real guys not the someone told me to write this guys

By *ealitybitesMan
25 weeks ago

Belfast

There have been dozens of advice threads for men and all they really do is create box ticking profiles that don't reflect the actual person behind them.

I've always said that so many seem to ignore the fact that lots of women and couples have no idea how to speak to others and are guilty of all the things single men are accused of.

Lazy profiles with little or no text, poor selection of pics, ridiculously entitled or just as bad one word introductory messages and poor attitudes.

To be honest I've no interest in anyone telling me what I should be doing in order to make myself more appealing to them because I already get messages from women and couples doing exactly this.

Men are told to tailor their opening messages to that specific profile and give them an idea of what they bring to the table and yet some women and couples take the opposite approach and give a list of instructions to men about what they have to do before they would be interested.

If fab was a level playing field I would have no problem with advice threads.

When they are only aimed at one demographic it just reinforces the them and us attitude many have on here.

Claiming that women and couples don't need advice because they will get lots of attention and messages regardless is part of the blinkered thought process behind many profiles.

Lots of attention yes of course but if all the whinging threads about the quality of that attention is anything to go by it's not really working for them.

By *oodmessMan
25 weeks ago

yumsville

If you do can you keep it short, we get distracted by boobs

By *ubmissiveman2uMan
25 weeks ago

Cheshire

Not looking for a couple just a very specific lady...

By *eroLondonMan
25 weeks ago

Mayfair

"...Is that something that the "guys" on here might be interested in? "

Only those guys who are gullible, impressionable, naive and susceptible to such 'advice', then yes.

I've received many an unsolicited message from couples and women offering me advice and pointers on how I should/could 'improve' my profile. The notion of practicing what you preach comes to mind when I look at their profiles for 'inspiration'.

I neither seek or need any advice.

By *oxy jWoman
25 weeks ago

somerset

and to add its not just guys who have bad profiles or dont know how to communicate there are loads of womens and couples profiles too and they have no clue how to communicate

Post new Message to Thread