Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Single males: you must be exceptional

Jump to newest

By *rpeggio OP   Couple
25 weeks ago

Baughurst

Have come across many couples with profiles looking for couples, or couples and women, who also say something along the lines of "we will consider single males but you must be exceptional".

This is fine, everyone writes whatever they want in their profiles (I know, ... I know). But makes me (Mr.) wonder ... I do not think I am exceptional as in First Class awesomeness. Not even Business or Premium class... just plain Economy.

And yet, these couples seem to be OK with any male that is not outstanding as long as it is part of a couple. Should I be insulted? Amused? Grateful they are taking pity on me and take one for the team? Should we consider why they are happy to lower their standards for us, regarding the male half of the couple they are looking for?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *histle do nicelyMan
25 weeks ago

Glasgow South

"Have come across many couples with profiles looking for couples, or couples and women, who also say something along the lines of "we will consider single males but you must be exceptional".

This is fine, everyone writes whatever they want in their profiles (I know, ... I know). But makes me (Mr.) wonder ... I do not think I am exceptional as in First Class awesomeness. Not even Business or Premium class... just plain Economy.

And yet, these couples seem to be OK with any male that is not outstanding as long as it is part of a couple. Should I be insulted? Amused? Grateful they are taking pity on me and take one for the team? Should we consider why they are happy to lower their standards for us, regarding the male half of the couple they are looking for? "

. So true

By *agnar73Man
25 weeks ago

Glasgow

I just think ‘oh I’ll swerve that’ and click back button, so each to their own and they’ll know it’ll put some off

By *uxurybubblesCouple
25 weeks ago

by the sea

"Have come across many couples with profiles looking for couples, or couples and women, who also say something along the lines of "we will consider single males but you must be exceptional".

And yet, these couples seem to be OK with any male that is not outstanding as long as it is part of a couple. Should I be insulted? Amused? Grateful they are taking pity on me and take one for the team? Should we consider why they are happy to lower their standards for us, regarding the male half of the couple they are looking for? "

I (m) very much understand what your saying just today we got a wink from a couple who a few months back not only reject me as a single man but mocked my size ( with no images sent of it)

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

25 weeks ago

East Sussex

I always wonder what 'exceptional ' means in this context. What are the criteria?

By *ed MartinMan
25 weeks ago

Shefford

I try not to take it personally- “Exceptional” doesn’t explicitly refer to being high quality, it can just mean outside the normal- think of the phrase “late returns will only be accepted in exceptional circumstances”

Profiles looking for exceptional single males just mean they aren’t routinely looking for them, but might have a specific scenario or event in mind.

By *tudmcmuffinMan
25 weeks ago

Swindon

Being that I am exceptional - perhaps not in the suggested way though - I can’t really comment as to why being in a couple means they’d take any standard of gentleman, however I would hypothesize that as couple is generally two people perhaps two is better than or equal to one exceptional one….

By (user no longer on site)
25 weeks ago

"I always wonder what 'exceptional ' means in this context. What are the criteria?"

Worthy of research - I wonder how many would answer if I asked 'So, for you, what counts as exceptional?'

I'm guessing it will involve a six pack and horse cock

By *ed MartinMan
25 weeks ago

Shefford

And yet, these couples seem to be OK with any male that is not outstanding as long as it is part of a couple. Should I be insulted? Amused? Grateful they are taking pity on me and take one for the team? Should we consider why they are happy to lower their standards for us, regarding the male half of the couple they are looking for?

I (m) very much understand what your saying just today we got a wink from a couple who a few months back not only reject me as a single man but mocked my size ( with no images sent of it) "

Haha! How did you handle that?!

By *tudmcmuffinMan
25 weeks ago

Swindon

"I always wonder what 'exceptional ' means in this context. What are the criteria?

Worthy of research - I wonder how many would answer if I asked 'So, for you, what counts as exceptional?'

I'm guessing it will involve a six pack and horse cock "

I’m guessing it would be actually single not fab single

By *rHotNottsMan
25 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Why do you consider yourself to be economy class?

What do you think of the Women on here that you peruse or would like to meet , Are they also economy class or are they better than you?

The couple thing is clearly written by a man…. Chance of some sex and anything will do for his other half, but if it’s just her getting a good seeing to, he listens to her and what she wants.

By *exxyyDy11Man
25 weeks ago

North West

I am exceptional. Exceptionally bad at telling jokes that is.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

25 weeks ago

East Sussex

"I always wonder what 'exceptional ' means in this context. What are the criteria?

I'm guessing it will involve a six pack and horse cock "

The way we look at it is that we are hardly in a position to demand exceptional qualities from other people. There are very few really exceptional people anywhere

By *endalshaggersCouple
25 weeks ago

Kendal

We wondered this and asked for a definition of exactly what "exceptional male" is. We'd assumed it's those who gym bods and huge cocks.

End of the day we're all on a swinging site hoping for sex. Yes, obviously there's got to be an attraction there and people can be as picky and as choosy as they want.....but it definitely needs refining.

We certainly prefer those who list exactly what they're looking for, as at least then you can count yourself in or out.

By *rumguy1982Man
25 weeks ago

Birmingham

Its just all a load of bollocks isnt it really

By *exxyyDy11Man
25 weeks ago

North West

"I always wonder what 'exceptional ' means in this context. What are the criteria?"

Could mean anything. Eccentric? Funny? Exceptional means different things to different people

By *ravelling_WilburyMan
25 weeks ago

Beverley

"Its just all a load of bollocks isnt it really "

This

By *ig_eric_tionMan
25 weeks ago

IPSWICH

It's all lies. I'm exceptional but they still won't talk to me.

By *ostAirmenMan
25 weeks ago

crewe

I know I am average at best so a lot of the time I will never message . People are too quick to judge . When people know me for me and not just for how I look I am fucking exceptional .

By *tudmcmuffinMan
25 weeks ago

Swindon

"It's all lies. I'm exceptional but they still won't talk to me. "

I feel your pain my friend

By *ea monkeyMan
25 weeks ago

Manchester (he/him)

I’m always being told that I’m special, does that count?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

25 weeks ago

East Sussex

Could mean anything. Eccentric? Funny? Exceptional means different things to different people

"

How is anyone to know if they're exceptional in that case?

By *eliWoman
25 weeks ago

I think what they mean is... they don't want to meet members of the wanking dead. Or someone who eats, shoots and leaves within ten minutes. It's poorly phrased but I don't think they mean exceptional as in, the top 1% of single men. More a single man who gets "it" whatever it is.

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple
25 weeks ago

Cumbria

We just assume that couples are not generally looking for a man on his own but would consider one if they found themselves incredibly attracted to them. Everyone’s criteria is different in that respect , for us it would never be about looks, yes there would have to be physical attraction there but we turn down conventionally very handsome men on a regular basis because it’s not how they look that makes them stand out for us.

Couples play is a different matter I (m) would not have to find a man who I wouldn’t be sexually interacting with attractive, for instance.

25 weeks ago

I've always found it easier to get a response when I've been on a couples account on here.

A lot are happy to overlook a less than stellar guy if you have a lady to bring to the table for sure.

Tits a fanny are always in high demand and people will happily trade off in other areas to get them some said tits and fanny

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
25 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

I'm not sexually interested in the majority of people.

The few I am interested in are the exception to the rule.

That's about the criteria for exceptional.

By *ister_ee_1981Man
25 weeks ago

Sunniest Exeter...

"

I took it to mean. "Attractive to us" We choose, but you still have to put in all the effort so we can discard you like a used condom...

re the male in a couple not needing to be exceptional? The answer is "there are tits in that profile..."

Just my two cents...

25 weeks ago

I got a distinction in college once I hope that gets me a reply or something.

By *agnar73Man
25 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I’m always being told that I’m special, does that count? "

‘I wish I was special.. You’re so f’ing special..’

By *reative-mindMan
25 weeks ago

Exeter

I just swerve any profile that has that in their bio.

I don't think im exceptional in anyway, shape or form and sort of puts me off.

Like you say OP its each to their own for what they are looking for.

By *erlins5Man
25 weeks ago

South Fife

I wonder what kind of guys think to themselves"oh I am exceptional, I will message this couple"

By *agnar73Man
25 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I wonder what kind of guys think to themselves"oh I am exceptional, I will message this couple" "

Narcissists

By *eyond PurityCouple
25 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

"I'm not sexually interested in the majority of people.

That's about the criteria for exceptional."

This…

We are all here to look for the people who are exceptional in our eyes.

Makes me laugh how people react to what’s on a profile when that’s exactly what every person on here is looking for.

K

By *uxurybubblesCouple
25 weeks ago

by the sea

I (m) very much understand what your saying just today we got a wink from a couple who a few months back not only reject me as a single man but mocked my size ( with no images sent of it)

Haha! How did you handle that?!"

Messagedthem thanking them for the wink

By *oodmessMan
25 weeks ago

yumsville

Think it means your undercrakers have to pass the sniff test

By *rpeggio OP   Couple
25 weeks ago

Baughurst

I (m) very much understand what your saying just today we got a wink from a couple who a few months back not only reject me as a single man but mocked my size ( with no images sent of it) "

__

You see... Suddenly you became attractive...

By *oeBeansMan
25 weeks ago

Derby

It's absolutely cringe to me, especially when those same women and couples will say they prefer confidence over arrogance. Well surely any man messaging thinking they are exceptional is the very definition of arrogance

By *oeBeansMan
25 weeks ago

Derby

This…

Makes me laugh how people react to what’s on a profile when that’s exactly what every person on here is looking for.

K"

I very much doubt that the word "exceptional" is used in that context though. Exceptional is most likely to be used in an "above all others" sort of way rather than a "not the same as others" way.

By *uffnmuffCouple
25 weeks ago

London

"Its just all a load of bollocks isnt it really "
yes x

By *ickyKlungespeareMan
25 weeks ago

St Leonards

I can tap my head and rub my tummy almost at the same time.

Does that count?

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

25 weeks ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

In terms of being 'me' I'm exceptional.

I don't think anyone else could do 'me' quite like I do me.

That's all that matters to me.

*and yes, I typed that in a 'Curtis Stigers' voice....

By *rpeggio OP   Couple
25 weeks ago

Baughurst

"Why do you consider yourself to be economy class?

What do you think of the Women on here that you peruse or would like to meet , Are they also economy class or are they better than you?

The couple thing is clearly written by a man…. Chance of some sex and anything will do for his other half, but if it’s just her getting a good seeing to, he listens to her and what she wants.

"

__

Good insight. On your first question, I consider myself average in terms of being attractive to others (if others consider me higher or lower than that, that's up to them).

On your second question, I'm entitled to rate myself but I don't rate women. Purely based on photos, a few I like a lot, most I like them, a few don't like them at all. Don't have a standard or preferred 'type': specifics for colour of hair, eyes or skin, dress size, height, age, do not make them automatically attractive or unattractive, so I would not be able, or want to, classify women (or men) as exceptional or not.

25 weeks ago

My interpretation is a male whose willing to take the time to woo a couple. Remember a couple account is special. They are willing to allow a male/female to be intimate with either one or both.

If you get passed the first few messages without being blocked allow them to set the rules.

They may want a quick cum and go or a night/day of fucking.

My best advise is be unique in messages, tailor it to the couple and expect a rejection as we can't be everyone's cup of tea.

By *agnar73Man
25 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I can tap my head and rub my tummy almost at the same time.

Does that count?"

They’ll be gagging for you

By *ickyKlungespeareMan
25 weeks ago

St Leonards

Does that count?

They’ll be gagging for you"

By * and R cple4Couple
25 weeks ago

swansea

Even tho the wording is a little cringy I sort of understand what they mean.

We have single men on here blocked but we do meet single men in clubs and group socials..

We are looking for someone who we can feel comfortable with have a laugh with and who understands this lifestyle, and men who don't all think theirs one dynamic and that's banging someone's wife as her husband can't satisfy her.

On the rare occasion we meet someone like this then to us he would be exceptional. I definitely wouldn't use that word tho.

By *ot to giggleWoman
25 weeks ago

Coventry

Does that count?

"

Oh My! you would be a great catch - especially if you were within the exclusion zone

By *rpeggio OP   Couple
25 weeks ago

Baughurst

Does that count?"

__

I can raise my left or right eyebrow individually... Not everyone can do that.

25 weeks ago

Yeah I know (Andy voice)

By *ickyKlungespeareMan
25 weeks ago

St Leonards

Does that count?

Oh My! you would be a great catch - especially if you were within the exclusion zone "

Within?

WITHIN!!

I AM the exclusion zone.

;-) x

By *iscean_dreamMan
25 weeks ago

Llanelli

I don't consider myself to be exceptional so I'd not bother messaging any profile that asks for that or similar like elite etc

By *iscean_dreamMan
25 weeks ago

Llanelli

Does that count?

__

I can raise my left or right eyebrow individually... Not everyone can do that."

I can make fart noises by rubbing my neck on my collarbone

By *he turned me GreyCouple
25 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

Awww man, your so much more than economy class....

Listen I'm a fucking train wreck, and I'm alright with that, if others aint fuck them, they can slip on my cum getting into a hottub in a club.....

Mr

25 weeks ago

I don't want exceptional, they'll make me look even more inferior.

By *oxy jWoman
25 weeks ago

somerset

i treat all the same sexual attraction is a must to start with ... now i like quite a few types nothing set in stone there is such a thing as too hot too for me i mainly like normal and not the extremes...

as for male halfs of couples if anything im more fussy with them as they more than often the ones who are the most hassle

By *ongJohnSilva08Man
25 weeks ago

Right up your street

I join a couple who think I’m exceptional, but I wouldn’t class myself as such. I’m just me

By *m3232Man
25 weeks ago

maidenhead

Exceptional will be different for different people so that blows that out the window.

I think it’s an ego thing for people just to spout out.

By *rNice.Man
25 weeks ago

Doncaster

the block button seems to be the best remedy if you see a BS profile ...

By *red333Man
25 weeks ago

Dorchester

what is their asperation of exceptional it could be mediocre in regard to your perception of the same thing, its just blowing in the wind

By *entleman JayMan
25 weeks ago

Wakefield

I’m certainly not exceptional, but I’ve met lots of people on Fab.

25 weeks ago

Exceptional to the cause

Name is...Exceptional I do things better than all the rest

By *ife NinjaMan
25 weeks ago

Dunfermline

Block and move on. All that exceptional and professional bollocks just turn me off

By *ophieslutTV/TS
25 weeks ago

Central

They may end up 'lucky' by only having the men who don't read profiles messaging them

By *ealitybitesMan
25 weeks ago

Belfast

I am exceptional which is just a longer word with more syllables meaning fussy.

I am therefore exceptionally fussy and as such will require any profile seeking exceptional men to provide me with a complete CV including references and they will be expected to complete both practical and theory tests in order to qualify for a coffee social.

If they want me they are going to work for it.

By *one_maverickMan
25 weeks ago

Leeds/Bradford

The way I see it is... Exceptional for one is worst case for another, so there is no way of actually knowing if you are exceptional to them without dropping them a message

25 weeks ago

Exactly, how could they settle for any male that's not outstanding?

By *one_maverickMan
25 weeks ago

Leeds/Bradford

As for the male being part of the couple... I'd say they they're more interested in the female and the guy is just a necessity to them maybe

By *rimal InstinctCouple
25 weeks ago

Carlisle

I hate that descriptive used in this way. Some people may say I mean it this or that way, but when your basically saying only exceptional people need message (as it is only them I will answer), to me, it's basically saying if I don't answer you're not exceptional. No one's opinion is the deciding factor of exceptional. There will be those who are more compatible for you, but for someone else they may not be. That's my two penny worth.

Mrs

By *eyond PurityCouple
25 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

This…

K

I very much doubt that the word "exceptional" is used in that context though. Exceptional is most likely to be used in an "above all others" sort of way rather than a "not the same as others" way."

That’s your interpretation but I reckon most put it thinking I don’t want the dross messages.

I mean, everybody must get messages that they think ‘oh c’mon…you haven’t even made an effort’

We want people to have made an effort - we have made an effort with our profile hoping to attract the type of people we want. The ones we hope are exceptional to us.

By *oeBeansMan
25 weeks ago

Derby

"That’s your interpretation but I reckon most put it thinking I don’t want the dross messages.

I mean, everybody must get messages that they think ‘oh c’mon…you haven’t even made an effort’

We want people to have made an effort - we have made an effort with our profile hoping to attract the type of people we want. The ones we hope are exceptional to us. "

I get what you mean, but I don't think those two words are going to stop the dross messages coming in. If anything it probably turns away more guys who would make an effort because they would wonder if they were "exceptional" enough to message. But that's just my take and purely speculation.

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple
25 weeks ago

manchester

I think it’s a way to try and keep a modicum of control over male advances.

We go one step further and say we won’t play with any men who approach us. That’s just our preference we like to buy and not be sold.

By *toC Thats MeWoman
25 weeks ago

Sheffield

Exceptional…it’s almost as nauseating as genuine

By *rpeggio OP   Couple
25 weeks ago

Baughurst

Awww man, your so much more than economy class....

Listen I'm a fucking train wreck, and I'm alright with that, if others aint fuck them, they can slip on my cum getting into a hottub in a club.....

Mr "

___

Lol, hopefully no one breaks their neck slipping on your jiz.

Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate the sentiment

By *rpeggio OP   Couple
25 weeks ago

Baughurst

"The way I see it is... Exceptional for one is worst case for another, so there is no way of actually knowing if you are exceptional to them without dropping them a message "

__

Good point. Without signalling what exceptional means for them, they will still receive many messages from men who believe that they are but they aren't for them, and missing on men who don't believe they are but would be exceptional for them. In other words, assuming for exceptional without any clue what it means for them appears to be utterly pointless and redundant, except for making them feel they have very high standards.

By *rpeggio OP   Couple
25 weeks ago

Baughurst

Exactly, how could they settle for any male that's not outstanding?"

___

Lol

Because if they don't and everyone goes for 'Outstanding' you would be shagging 24/7 the whole year and your cock end up more raw than a sack of Maris Piper potatoes.

By *ark73XXXMan
25 weeks ago

North Staffs/South Cheshire

Great post - I’ve asked the question as to what “exceptional” means and never had any answer.

I’m sure it doesn’t mean anything - what is amusing is who people will actually go with. No accounting for taste I guess.

By *ony MannMan
25 weeks ago

Wallop

I know I'm exceptional because people looking for exceptional men invite me ...

That does not mean I know what is exceptional about me. I'm 6 foot 2, not really tall, have a 41 inch waist, a bit on the big side, I'm working on that. I don't have to buy extra large condoms. I don't tell everyone I am the best bang since the big one.

Exceptionally unexceptional

Tony

By *od ThrusterMan
25 weeks ago

Newport Pagnell

Only they can answer what is "exceptional" and someone else with the same criteria may have a different view of exceptional.

If I think they are a fit with what I'm looking for then I'll throw the ball into their court with something along the lines of "I wouldn't describe myself as exceptional, but if you think I might serve a purpose..."

By *oiluvfunMan
25 weeks ago

Penrith

It's very much the same, when I've visited clubs as a solo guy, I get ignored/avoided. Yet, when I've gone in as a couple, amazingly I find people approach me/us. I'm the same person either way, but hey-ho, life goes on

By *ecadent_DevonMan
25 weeks ago

Okehampton

People have preferences OP and to be honest too much choice will make tyrants of us all as the saying goes.

Having said that the couple dynamic is tricky and, having swung as part of a couple, can say that it’s just as tricky. The one common factor being me in all of this…. Erm, oh, that’ll be it then.

Harsh way to have an epiphany

A quite, obviously, unexceptional male

By *abioMan
25 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

That's about the criteria for exceptional."

Exception doesn’t really explain what exceptional actually is!

It’s one of those “catch all” words that people think describes a lot.. but in reality describes absolutely nothing ….

Ask a hundred people what exceptional is and you will get a hundred different answers!

I am the best “me” at being me and that I can be, that makes me unique … and exceptional at being me…

But is my exceptional and your exceptional the same thing? Probably not….

Basically TLDR…. Exceptional isn’t descriptive.. or descriptive enough in itself…..

Case in point… this answer….. bloody exceptional!!!

By *2000ManMan
25 weeks ago

Worthing

To the woman, your face must resemble someone they like "on the telly". Never underestimate this importance.

By *odgerMooreMan
25 weeks ago

Carlisle

Im exceptional in many ways how do i know if it’s the exceptional that they’re looking for? For my part any woman must also be exceptional - tits like space hoppers and able to suck start a motorcycle!!!

By *red333Man
25 weeks ago

Dorchester

Couples and women can ask for what they want because they are in demand, guys obviously their are a few exceptional guys washboard stomachs, tatts, beards, ray bans, whitened teeth and sliders that can demand absolutely nothing just meet people who you gel with, their are plenty of lovely people on here

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
25 weeks ago

Coventry

Yes as a single guy and as a couple we've seen these statements. Personally they're a red flag as a single male and as a couple. Gives off all the sort of vibes we don't like.

Now that's not to say there's anything wrong with being selective or striding for the best encounters. We are here to fulfil our desires best we can. We are probably a very picky couple. We get on great with all sorts of guys but its very rare Mrs finds a guy she want to have an encounter with or join us. However the image you conjure up when you think exceptional guy probably doesn't fit stereotype of the guys have good times with. The right guy for us tends to mainly boil down to interpersonal factors and just having that something about them. They tend to be all kinds of guy, we just take people as we find them.

I think what is more handy and less off putting is rather that say exceptional either:

A: Give details of the qualities you're looking for.

B: Just don't say much at all about the type of guy you want if you fear by listing qualities guys will just lie and mask to get into your pants. Instead say nothing and just take guys as you find them.

I think reading between the lines we sort of know what kind of guy 90% of the people who say this are looking for. It's off putting to a lot of us and can come across very entitled and big headed. However going back to what I said about us all being here to fulfil our desire if it works and gets the guys they want to be with then fair enough. It's just something personally makes me cringe a bit.

Mr

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
25 weeks ago

From what I've seen on here most couples go for a Mff over a MFM especially if the Woman is Bi, myself included if I had to choose So I think when it comes to a MFMF one or both of the Men can get a bye if the Women are hot, Just my opinion and it would probably be me getting a bye

By *rimal InstinctCouple
24 weeks ago

Carlisle

"Yes as a single guy and as a couple we've seen these statements. Personally they're a red flag as a single male and as a couple. Gives off all the sort of vibes we don't like.

Now that's not to say there's anything wrong with being selective or striding for the best encounters. We are here to fulfil our desires best we can. We are probably a very picky couple. We get on great with all sorts of guys but its very rare Mrs finds a guy she want to have an encounter with or join us. However the image you conjure up when you think exceptional guy probably doesn't fit stereotype of the guys have good times with. The right guy for us tends to mainly boil down to interpersonal factors and just having that something about them. They tend to be all kinds of guy, we just take people as we find them.

I think what is more handy and less off putting is rather that say exceptional either:

A: Give details of the qualities you're looking for.

B: Just don't say much at all about the type of guy you want if you fear by listing qualities guys will just lie and mask to get into your pants. Instead say nothing and just take guys as you find them.

I think reading between the lines we sort of know what kind of guy 90% of the people who say this are looking for. It's off putting to a lot of us and can come across very entitled and big headed. However going back to what I said about us all being here to fulfil our desire if it works and gets the guys they want to be with then fair enough. It's just something personally makes me cringe a bit.

Mr"

This

Mrs

By *oubleswing2019Man
24 weeks ago

Colchester

I have no idea what exceptional means, because I didn't write it, and it's in someone else's head, not mine. So it could mean just about anything.

If anything, I'd consider it a red-flag because it's a form of unstated discrimination (if not defined).

You could read deeper in to it and conjecture it's narcissistic and a little bit mind-gamey, in the sense they are saying "We decide the narrative and there will be judgement on the individual."

That is their prerogative of course, but there is a very thin line here. So thin in fact that it's probably easier to red-flag and gracefully and quietly decline.

Do you want the autonomy to make your own choices, or jump through the hoops others place in front of you ?

I have seen such objectification as part of consensual and negotiated "play", especially where submission is desired (by both parties), but outside of that environment, I'd give it a side-eye.

By *ames250122Man
24 weeks ago

Worcester

I suspect they say that in an attempt to cull the large number of messages they get inundated with from single guys for the most part. Hoping if single guys thinking of messaging see that they might give it a bit more thought first.

I’ve not looked at your profile or any photos you might have of you both but I’m sure it’s not a case of them taking pity or taking one for team when you both meet with another couple and they find you both attractive in looks and character with you being more than enough for them. It’s just very different experience and views on here on how users approach couples to single guy for varying reasons. I’m sure the same can be said as well for single Woman, Single TV’s/CD’s as well as a users sexuality. However if your both getting what you want out of fab and it working for you both then that’s all that really matters in the end. Maybe as a social experiment, you can set up a single males profile with Mrs knowledge and blessing , which you both can monitor and access to see if your single profile attracts any attention, what type of attention it is and how the messages differ? You can be honest on your profile that you also have a couples profile on here and not looking to meet alone so not to mislead as well as mentioning it in any reply back to a first message?

Post new Message to Thread