Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

AC Schnitzer

Jump to newest

By *inkyfilthymind OP   Man
25 weeks ago

Berks / Heathrow

Morning all car enthusiasts.

I have always wanted an E39 and saw one with AC kit on it. Anyone who is into the scene for this?

Recommendations and experiences of owning AC kitted out cars will be awesome to hear before I click buy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oodmessMan
25 weeks ago

yumsville

Not an enthusiast but I'd say put your money into something else. Much as it might be hobby or a something you've always wanted to do, things like this are have been burning money for years.

Petrol is fastly moving out. It'll put your insurance up, road tax is only going up with emissions and for what it'll cost, unless you're good at detailing a shop will have to do it, so it could be as more than the car's worth.

By *oodmessMan
25 weeks ago

yumsville

Just realised you're looking at one with a kit already on... Someone will be getting rid due to increasing costs - which will only increase I'd say.

Get a track day car if you want to have weekend fun.

25 weeks ago

Berks / Heathrow

"Just realised you're looking at one with a kit already on... Someone will be getting rid due to increasing costs - which will only increase I'd say.

Get a track day car if you want to have weekend fun."

Wow!

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan
25 weeks ago

Glasgow

Not everything is about making money. Some things are about spending money to enjoy life. And that’s okay.

25 weeks ago

Berks / Heathrow

"Not everything is about making money. Some things are about spending money to enjoy life. And that’s okay."

++

Spoken like a true soul on a site that is about giving into temptations

Post new Message to Thread