Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Kissing. Why do they do it like this?

Jump to newest

By *alaciousCurves OP   Woman
25 weeks ago

Gainsborough

Why do a lot of men kiss like they're teenagers still learning? I guess maybe women do too but I don't have experience with snogging women.

I just refuse to kiss on meets anymore because I got so fed up of men kissing me like an over enthusiastic Labrador and trying to suck my whole face into their mouth while simultaneously licking/slobbering all over my mouth area. It's disgusting and SUCH a turn off

I have a red lipstick that withstands a LOT. I can suck a lot of cock and it won't have budged an inch, yet this one guy managed to slobber it all off. By the time it was over, I looked like I'd not even had any lippy on to start with!

If you kiss like this, for the love of all things unholy, WHY??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
25 weeks ago

If you don't mind my asking, what brand lipstick do you use?

Mine's forever coming off. Luv red gloss lipstick but it never stays on. Have gone through most brands like Mac, Maybelline, NYX Professional Makeup Shine Loud Liquid Lip Color, etc. and none of them stay on.

25 weeks ago

People that kiss with too much tongue and tongue straight away?

Run. Who knows what they’re really capable of.

By *red333Man
25 weeks ago

Dorchester

"Why do a lot of men kiss like they're teenagers still learning? I guess maybe women do too but I don't have experience with snogging women.

I just refuse to kiss on meets anymore because I got so fed up of men kissing me like an over enthusiastic Labrador and trying to suck my whole face into their mouth while simultaneously licking/slobbering all over my mouth area. It's disgusting and SUCH a turn off

I have a red lipstick that withstands a LOT. I can suck a lot of cock and it won't have budged an inch, yet this one guy managed to slobber it all off. By the time it was over, I looked like I'd not even had any lippy on to start with!

If you kiss like this, for the love of all things unholy, WHY??"

Is it Max Factor?

By *naswingdressWoman
25 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

I love me some tongue, but less is more

By *agnar73Man
25 weeks ago

Glasgow

"People that kiss with too much tongue and tongue straight away?

Run. Who knows what they’re really capable of. "

Surely you build up to that sort of thing and don’t try and get down the throat straight off.

By *he Silver FuxMan
25 weeks ago

Uttoxeter

"If you don't mind my asking, what brand lipstick do you use?

Mine's forever coming off. Luv red gloss lipstick but it never stays on. Have gone through most brands like Mac, Maybelline, NYX Professional Makeup Shine Loud Liquid Lip Color, etc. and none of them stay on."

This is sooo TV/TS it’s a delight x

By *naswingdressWoman
25 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

Mine's forever coming off. Luv red gloss lipstick but it never stays on. Have gone through most brands like Mac, Maybelline, NYX Professional Makeup Shine Loud Liquid Lip Color, etc. and none of them stay on."

Try the liquid lipsticks that dry down to crusty dry. I tend not to wear them, I find them uncomfortable, but they're the ones that don't budge easily.

25 weeks ago

Gainsborough

Without rummaging around to double check, it's the double ended Maybelline one. Superstay 24 hours I think? I have to use an expensive oil based cleanser to remove it because it just doesn't budge. Or man slobber, apparently Also if you're ok with buying from America, I absolutely loooove Give Me Glow cosmetics, their liquid lipsticks are brilliant and SO long lasting.

By *illy IdolMan
25 weeks ago

Midlands

If you don't suck their soul out, it doesn't count

By *naswingdressWoman
25 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

Mine's forever coming off. Luv red gloss lipstick but it never stays on. Have gone through most brands like Mac, Maybelline, NYX Professional Makeup Shine Loud Liquid Lip Color, etc. and none of them stay on.

Without rummaging around to double check, it's the double ended Maybelline one. Superstay 24 hours I think? I have to use an expensive oil based cleanser to remove it because it just doesn't budge. Or man slobber, apparently Also if you're ok with buying from America, I absolutely loooove Give Me Glow cosmetics, their liquid lipsticks are brilliant and SO long lasting."

Superstay sounds right to me.

Do a first removal with any oil you've got - olive, coconut, baby made with fresh infants (joke. Joke!) - then cleanse normally

25 weeks ago

Women definitely do that shit too! I spent about 6 dates trying to persevere with a beaky kisser lady

By *agnar73Man
25 weeks ago

Glasgow

"If you don't suck their soul out, it doesn't count"

That’s what I tell all the girls.

By *eroLondonMan
25 weeks ago

Mayfair

I've kissed some women who have mistakenly thought wearing an expensive Pat McGrath™ lip gloss or a Dior™ 999 would improve their kissing (or mask their awfully insipid kissing skills).

Some women need to drastically improve their kissing technique.

Thankfully I haven't given up on kissing during meets.

25 weeks ago

"Women definitely do that shit too! I spent about 6 dates trying to persevere with a beaky kisser lady "

SIX?

RUN A MILE

By *illy IdolMan
25 weeks ago

Midlands

"If you don't suck their soul out, it doesn't count

That’s what I tell all the girls."

Cheaper than saging the house

25 weeks ago

Try the liquid lipsticks that dry down to crusty dry. I tend not to wear them, I find them uncomfortable, but they're the ones that don't budge easily."

Thank you...

By *ophieslutTV/TS
25 weeks ago

Central

Kissing is essential for me but some men seem quite disturbing in how they kick. If they don't respond to guidance, I give up. I'd rather engage orally with a cup of tea than have a head on me that may as well be some manic zombie corpse, drooling, sucking, biting and gorging on me

By *avinaTVTV/TS
25 weeks ago

Transsexual Transylvania

Try the liquid lipsticks that dry down to crusty dry. I tend not to wear them, I find them uncomfortable, but they're the ones that don't budge easily.

Thank you..."

Thanks for asking, Lana. I've taken note too.

25 weeks ago

Without rummaging around to double check, it's the double ended Maybelline one. Superstay 24 hours I think? I have to use an expensive oil based cleanser to remove it because it just doesn't budge. Or man slobber, apparently Also if you're ok with buying from America, I absolutely loooove Give Me Glow cosmetics, their liquid lipsticks are brilliant and SO long lasting."

Thank you.

Will give them a go, I do have a tendency to go ravage with my lippy, layering it on unil it shines.

25 weeks ago

Thank you...

Thanks for asking, Lana. I've taken note too. "

Thank the lady's for answering xxx

25 weeks ago

Btw, I really don't enjoy kissing guys (yuk). Have done though, esp. if they're giving me a real good hard fucking (be rude not to).

25 weeks ago

Gainsborough

Without rummaging around to double check, it's the double ended Maybelline one. Superstay 24 hours I think? I have to use an expensive oil based cleanser to remove it because it just doesn't budge. Or man slobber, apparently Also if you're ok with buying from America, I absolutely loooove Give Me Glow cosmetics, their liquid lipsticks are brilliant and SO long lasting.

Thank you.

Will give them a go, I do have a tendency to go ravage with my lippy, layering it on unil it shines."

Ahh well with the one I use, less is more. I find that the more I put on, the more unstable it is and it's more likely to smudge and rub off. One proper layer, then go back over it (without putting more on the applicator) to catch any bits that haven't quite covered properly, then seal it in with the white end and you're good for a whole night of blowjobs

By *avinaTVTV/TS
25 weeks ago

Transsexual Transylvania

Thank you.

Will give them a go, I do have a tendency to go ravage with my lippy, layering it on unil it shines.

Ahh well with the one I use, less is more. I find that the more I put on, the more unstable it is and it's more likely to smudge and rub off. One proper layer, then go back over it (without putting more on the applicator) to catch any bits that haven't quite covered properly, then seal it in with the white end and you're good for a whole night of blowjobs "

I'll have to give that a try...

25 weeks ago

Thank you.

Ahh well with the one I use, less is more. I find that the more I put on, the more unstable it is and it's more likely to smudge and rub off. One proper layer, then go back over it (without putting more on the applicator) to catch any bits that haven't quite covered properly, then seal it in with the white end and you're good for a whole night of blowjobs "

Thank you, will try. I just been on the GmG Cosmetics website and they've sold out of the red gloss lippy. Not surprising as they're running a sale having dropped their price down to £3 from £9 (bargain).

I purchased the Lady Gaga brand "Haus Laboratories" cherry red gloss liquid lippy which shines the more I layer it on. Trouble is it never stays on. In fairness, it doesn't disappear completely but the liquid gloss shine does.

Thanks for advise, much appreciated xxx

By *rozac_fairyCouple
25 weeks ago

Tamworth

Try out Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink... it's face fuck proof

By *avinaTVTV/TS
25 weeks ago

Transsexual Transylvania

This thread is an unexpected mine of information.

25 weeks ago

Also like the Revolution Pout Bomb which is a plumping lipgloss. However, it never stays on, even with having used a concealer, they always come of.

Not to worry, sorry OP for having gone off on a tangent...!

No more talks on makeup, but just guys doing a better job on the kissing front.

25 weeks ago

Try out Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink... it's face fuck proof "

Thank you. xxx

By *gent CoulsonMan
25 weeks ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

It's taken me years of practical experimentation to perfect the lipstick removal slobber

By *imi_RougeWoman
25 weeks ago

Portsmouth

[Removed by poster at 11/04/24 11:15:18]

By *imi_RougeWoman
25 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Kiko double touch is also an excellent lippy for not budging.

I've only had a couple of bad kissers, one bit my lip so hard it bruised. I wasn't impressed.

By *ickyKlungespeareMan
25 weeks ago

St Leonards

This is sooo TV/TS it’s a delight x"

Isn't it. My heart is doing a little unicorn dance at how wonderful that little twist on the thread has become .

Post new Message to Thread