Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

A.i

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
25 weeks ago

Which jobs won't it effect?

Possibly ladies (and gentlemen) of negotiable hospitality because there isn't an effective vehicle for it to deliver said hospitality through.

#campaignforbettersexbots

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ophieslutTV/TS
25 weeks ago

Central

Hospitality staff will get them taking their jobs.

By *avinaTVTV/TS
25 weeks ago

Transsexual Transylvania

I'm a software engineer. The first thing the machines will do is replace the people who can program them.

By *weelightMan
25 weeks ago

Southport

Blue Collar work; so your trades for the time being until robots can get more accurate and flexible with an extremely low error margin.

By *rTechieMan
25 weeks ago

Upton

AI will take so many jobs but create so many more.

It’s inevitable so we all need to learn to work with it.

Scary and exciting

By *ames-77Man
25 weeks ago

milton keynes

A.I is the beginning of the end .. we're heading to a reset anyway by the looks of things..

By *weelightMan
25 weeks ago

Southport

"A.I is the beginning of the end .. we're heading to a reset anyway by the looks of things.. "

A reset to what though? The renaissance? The reformation? The roman empire?

By *ames-77Man
25 weeks ago

milton keynes

"A.I is the beginning of the end .. we're heading to a reset anyway by the looks of things..

A reset to what though? The renaissance? The reformation? The roman empire?"

Life on earth.. mankind.. look at history there's been many disasters where we've been killed off and started again.. weird why all the billionaires are building bunkers..

By *cotsman269Man
25 weeks ago

Falkirk

"A.I is the beginning of the end .. we're heading to a reset anyway by the looks of things..

Life on earth.. mankind.. look at history there's been many disasters where we've been killed off and started again.. weird why all the billionaires are building bunkers.. "

Terminator films ! We were all warned

By *mma29Couple
25 weeks ago

wirral

Life on earth.. mankind.. look at history there's been many disasters where we've been killed off and started again.. weird why all the billionaires are building bunkers..

Terminator films ! We were all warned "

But they stopped skynet didn't they so it can't be that. Plus arnie is too old to get us now.

By *cotsman269Man
25 weeks ago

Falkirk

Terminator films ! We were all warned

But they stopped skynet didn't they so it can't be that. Plus arnie is too old to get us now."

I’ll be back

By *ames-77Man
25 weeks ago

milton keynes

Terminator films ! We were all warned "

True that .. always showing us what's happening and going to happen it's their release of bad karma people just think they are made for our fun

By *uctifanoWoman
25 weeks ago

Glasgow

"A.I is the beginning of the end .. we're heading to a reset anyway by the looks of things.. "

We are on the cusp of the technological revolution (as opposed to the industrial one for example). AI will change humanity beyond recognition in ways we can’t even think of. That’s at all levels not just some!! We live in interesting times (didn’t everyone ).

By *ames-77Man
25 weeks ago

milton keynes

We are on the cusp of the technological revolution (as opposed to the industrial one for example). AI will change humanity beyond recognition in ways we can’t even think of. That’s at all levels not just some!! We live in interesting times (didn’t everyone ). "

We're still the children of our ancestors..we've been lied to that we have evolved to this point.. we're just rediscovering lost technology.. we have no clue how to build things such as the great pyramid of Giza.. let alone understand it's true function..

By *uke OzadeMan
25 weeks ago

Ho Chi Minge City

"Blue Collar work; so your trades for the time being until robots can get more accurate and flexible with an extremely low error margin."

Yeah I’d like to see a robot find a fault, change an inverter, strip a machine down to change a bearing etc…..they’re simple machines designed and programmed to do specific tasks and frequently fuck out and need rehoming. Robots are dead without blue collar workers.

By *midnight-Woman
25 weeks ago

It might not be able to replace carers or nurses.... I think it will replace surgeons

Interestingly there is already a very successful ai influencer / OF /Instagram 'celebrity'

I don't think we will be able to tell reality from ai soon

By *rHotNottsMan
25 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"I'm a software engineer. The first thing the machines will do is replace the people who can program them. "

You’re actually way down the list ! Devin by Cognisant can do sine basic stuff though.

AI like all previous tech, will create more jobs than it replaces. Most modern countries are close to 100% employment with tens of thousands of unfilled tech vacancies.

The biggest use of AI is low paid / unskilled office workers stretching up a few levels, and doing it really badly. The next case is junior to mid level engineers and professionals levelling your to senior level, this is the real use case. Beyond that it’s marketing none sense for people who believe any old rubbish

By *rHotNottsMan
25 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

We are on the cusp of the technological revolution (as opposed to the industrial one for example). AI will change humanity beyond recognition in ways we can’t even think of. "

Fake Donald trump head on Rihannas body

By *atnip make me purrWoman
25 weeks ago

Reading

My job already shouldn't exist. I check the results a system pumps out because we don't trust the system.

By *naswingdressWoman
25 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"My job already shouldn't exist. I check the results a system pumps out because we don't trust the system."

Given the reliability of AI at the moment, your job is safe

By *iman2100Man
25 weeks ago

Glasgow

It will result in the end of humanity. The reason is the greatest use of AI will be in military hardware.

China will programme their AI to kill everyone but Chinese, the USA everyone but Americans, Russians everyone but Putin, etc etc. The end result will be a world full of solar powered AI bots hunting the last remaining humans.

By *he travel manMan
25 weeks ago

east and West mids

I'm looking forward to AI , it's the next big cultural shift.

Imagine an AI that could run a government, no greedy donors or outside think tanks influencing its decisions, no corruption or need for power just run for the good of humanity.

AI for PM !

But I suppose there will always be hackers, and a program is only as good as the information it is first fed.

It's coming ,buckle up and let's see .

Post new Message to Thread