Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Funniest date/ social / meet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
25 weeks ago

OK hit me with your funniest date/social/ meet

Other than being catfished for a social by someone clearly 20yrs older than they claimed ....my funniest date ... was a guy I met on a regular app.

Met for a drink .... getting on v well ... invited me back to his apartment

"Apartment" was a bit like "fab single" ...... he was definitely exagerating.... bedsit was more accurate description and not a nice one ....

.... so I was trying to find a way to exit .... and then he started showing me he full prepper rucksack ready to go full survival mode when the zombie apocalypse started .... not sure where as we were in a city ....

Needless to say I made a polite exit much to his disappointment as he "thought he was in there"

.... I am sure you lot have funnier ones.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
25 weeks ago

Meet a girl through a mutual friend,

We went to a local pub for drinks.

The evening was incredible, lots of fun and flirting.

We went back to hers and one thing led to another. She decided to do a sexy lil strip for me.

I was in heaven until my eyes dropped to her feet. THEY WERE SO HAIRY. I mean like big foot hair ( slight exaggeration).

I waited until she finished her strip then asked to use the loo and made a quick exit.

By *endalshaggersCouple
25 weeks ago

Kendal

Long time ago, I was having some fun with a work colleague's daughter who was my age. She probably knew but never said anything.

The daughter eneded up coming to the Christmas meal. "Babysitting" apparently. Long story short rest of my colleague's got absolutely hammered and me and the daughter left and went back to hers.

At it like rabbits on her bed when we heard her mum come in. Obviously panic mode set in, I stood up and grabbed my clothes. Daughter opened a window and I jumped out just as the mother entered the room. She just went "oh, ok" before screaming out the window at me "you could at least use a condom, I don't want grandkids, I'm too young and got too many holidays to go on first".

Next morning at work was somewhat awkward....

S x

25 weeks ago

"Long time ago, I was having some fun with a work colleague's daughter who was my age. She probably knew but never said anything.

The daughter eneded up coming to the Christmas meal. "Babysitting" apparently. Long story short rest of my colleague's got absolutely hammered and me and the daughter left and went back to hers.

At it like rabbits on her bed when we heard her mum come in. Obviously panic mode set in, I stood up and grabbed my clothes. Daughter opened a window and I jumped out just as the mother entered the room. She just went "oh, ok" before screaming out the window at me "you could at least use a condom, I don't want grandkids, I'm too young and got too many holidays to go on first".

Next morning at work was somewhat awkward....

S x"

25 weeks ago

"Meet a girl through a mutual friend,

We went to a local pub for drinks.

The evening was incredible, lots of fun and flirting.

We went back to hers and one thing led to another. She decided to do a sexy lil strip for me.

I was in heaven until my eyes dropped to her feet. THEY WERE SO HAIRY. I mean like big foot hair ( slight exaggeration).

I waited until she finished her strip then asked to use the loo and made a quick exit."

OMG a hobbit

Post new Message to Thread