Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Top Fab Tips v1

Jump to newest

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
25 weeks ago

Carlisle

I’ve devised a flowchart for blokes to use when dealing with really fit burds on fab

Step 1

Send email of a cock pic with FAF message titled Genuine Single Bloke

Step 2

If the answer is yes… arrange to meet then bottle it at the last minute and delete your profile

If the answer is no - send a further message calling them a cock teasing timewaster and try to be a bit arsey!! She will probably see the error of her ways and come and pick you up for a quickie in the car.

If you don’t get a reply - head to the site forums and put on a ‘poor me’ type thread which fit burds always love and your inbox will be a fanny magnet for days

***Note to fit burds - if you get an email titled ‘Genuine Single Bloke’ - just delete it

If any fellow forumites have helpful advice please add below

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *naswingdressWoman
25 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

Tips for women

Demand that someone send you a detailed message based on reading your profile, and say that you'll know they have by making a keyword extremely obvious. Make no effort to ensure that any other part of your profile has been followed.

Make your replies monosyllabic.

Leave your filters wide open. More choices. Agree to meet ten men at the same time, then only meet one. They're disposable and desperate, amirite?

Talk about how classy and professional you are.

Slut shame anyone on the site except you - your dripping pussy picture is artistic, theirs are vulgar! You're choosy in your promiscuity, and everyone else is not!

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
25 weeks ago

Carlisle

"Tips for women

Demand that someone send you a detailed message based on reading your profile, and say that you'll know they have by making a keyword extremely obvious. Make no effort to ensure that any other part of your profile has been followed.

Leave your filters wide open. More choices. Agree to meet ten men at the same time, then only meet one. They're disposable and desperate, amirite?

Slut shame anyone on the site except you - your dripping pussy picture is artistic, theirs are vulgar! You're choosy in your promiscuity, and everyone else is not!"

I soo wish I could pm you when i read your posts sometimes - they make me properly lol and as usual you’re right on the pulse with this!!

By *naswingdressWoman
25 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

Tips for single guys

Know what burds really luv? You sharing pictures of your wife and girlfriend for everyone to wank over.

Does anyone know if she's ok with it? No. But it's ok. The word "discrete" (sic) is a coverall. You're discretely (sic) plastering your wife's growler all over the internet for strangers. It's a magic spell that makes it totally ok, just like the other magic spell that means Sydney University (other perverted antipodean institutions are available) won't research your dick.

By *iddlesticksMan
25 weeks ago

My nan’s spare room.

Tip for pale men.

Holding your cock over an unflushed toilet will enhance your skin tones ensuring that you always look your best.

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
25 weeks ago

Carlisle

"Tips for single guys

Know what burds really luv? You sharing pictures of your wife and girlfriend for everyone to wank over.

Does anyone know if she's ok with it? No. But it's ok. The word "discrete" (sic) is a coverall. You're discretely (sic) plastering your wife's growler all over the internet for strangers. It's a magic spell that makes it totally ok, just like the other magic spell that means Sydney University (other perverted antipodean institutions are available) won't research your dick."

Any links yet??

By *naswingdressWoman
25 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Tips for women

Slut shame anyone on the site except you - your dripping pussy picture is artistic, theirs are vulgar! You're choosy in your promiscuity, and everyone else is not!

I soo wish I could pm you when i read your posts sometimes - they make me properly lol and as usual you’re right on the pulse with this!! "

Dear women. Do as I say, not as I do. filters innit

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
25 weeks ago

Carlisle

"Tip for pale men.

Holding your cock over an unflushed toilet will enhance your skin tones ensuring that you always look your best. "

Pmsl

By *naswingdressWoman
25 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Tip for pale men.

Holding your cock over an unflushed toilet will enhance your skin tones ensuring that you always look your best. "

Oh yes. The contrast of colours with that big fat brown log is sooo sexy.

By *ntraditional_GentMan
25 weeks ago

NG1

"Tip for pale men.

Why is this even a thing? Not once have I thought “you know what’ll get the ladies’ gong? A picture showing the inside of my loo”

By *naswingdressWoman
25 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Tip for pale men.

Holding your cock over an unflushed toilet will enhance your skin tones ensuring that you always look your best.

Why is this even a thing? Not once have I thought “you know what’ll get the ladies’ gong? A picture showing the inside of my loo” "

I suspect the thought is either

1. this is how I show people my penis without the people I live with catching me taking this picture and/or

2. I am horny in public/ at work and this is how I can take this picture without being arrested.

By *he turned me GreyCouple
25 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

Tips for the single man, simping is attractive; you'll get that poonani quick time.

Mr

By *ntraditional_GentMan
25 weeks ago

NG1

"Tip for pale men.

Why is this even a thing? Not once have I thought “you know what’ll get the ladies’ gong? A picture showing the inside of my loo”

I suspect the thought is either

1. this is how I show people my penis without the people I live with catching me taking this picture and/or

2. I am horny in public/ at work and this is how I can take this picture without being arrested."

Unfortunately I think you’re spot on there.

By *naswingdressWoman
25 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Tips for the single man, simping is attractive; you'll get that poonani quick time.

Mr "

Women are very very stupid and are attracted by shiny condescension. It's a compliment, silly little women that they are. They can't read enough to notice when they are treated differently to men.

Yes. I hate to break it to you fellas. The ladybrains are capable of reading

Just a little though. And they're distracted by the shiny. Don't worry.

By (user no longer on site)
25 weeks ago

"I’ve devised a flowchart for blokes to use when dealing with really fit burds on fab

Step 1

Send email of a cock pic with FAF message titled Genuine Single Bloke

Step 2

If the answer is yes… arrange to meet then bottle it at the last minute and delete your profile

If the answer is no - send a further message calling them a cock teasing timewaster and try to be a bit arsey!! She will probably see the error of her ways and come and pick you up for a quickie in the car.

If you don’t get a reply - head to the site forums and put on a ‘poor me’ type thread which fit burds always love and your inbox will be a fanny magnet for days

***Note to fit burds - if you get an email titled ‘Genuine Single Bloke’ - just delete it

If any fellow forumites have helpful advice please add below

"

Thanks for this. I'll be dripping in fanny no time now. I did wonder where I was going wrong, but now you've shown me the way, there'll be no stopping me.

By *iscean_dreamMan
25 weeks ago

Llanelli

Always wipe your cock on the back of the curtains when they aren't looking, that way they will never know

25 weeks ago

Aren’t you supposed to be on our side op?

25 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

"Tips for the single man, simping is attractive; you'll get that poonani quick time.

Mr

Women are very very stupid and are attracted by shiny condescension. It's a compliment, silly little women that they are. They can't read enough to notice when they are treated differently to men.

Just a little though. And they're distracted by the shiny. Don't worry."

Scan read again, I'm afraid. Swing, what can I say? I'm a man and not arsed

Mr

By *naswingdressWoman
25 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

Mr

Mr "

Hang on. If we have feeble ladybrains and men can't be arsed...

who the fuck is the adult around here who's running everything?

We need adults in charge. help

25 weeks ago

Dying at this lmao. First three comments by OP should be on the signup page

25 weeks ago

Tips for men.

Don't fucking bother.

Tips for women.

Congratulations, you are now 10x more attractive.

25 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

Mr

Mr

Hang on. If we have feeble ladybrains and men can't be arsed...

who the fuck is the adult around here who's running everything?

We need adults in charge. help"

Thats the yout, there in charge. Let them adult

Mr

By *ot to giggleWoman
25 weeks ago

Coventry

tips for single guys

1. single one, not two and the other one (the wife) has stopped having sex with you

2. cock measurements need to be standardised ! or you all go to B&Q and purchase tape measures that start with a 0

3. Humour is not where you send a pic you waving your cock around - well actually scrap that one it could be

4. the 'poor me il not getting a meet' will get you lots of messages in your inbox, but probably still no meet as you really probably need to change your line of approach

5. reading a profile actually can help - try forums for reading support

6. apparently 'trains' travel at amazing speeds (thats for OP)

25 weeks ago

"Tips for men.

Don't fucking bother.

Tips for women.

"

Can you give me names of these women that are 10x fitter!!! ???

25 weeks ago

"Tips for men.

Don't fucking bother.

Tips for women.

Can you give me names of these women that are 10x fitter!!! ??? "

All the women woody. All the women.

By *nnCeeWoman
25 weeks ago

East of Eden, West of Hell

"Tips for men.

Don't fucking bother.

Tips for women.

All the women woody. All the women."

Meeeeeee!!! So attractive!!

Especially with my new weightloss baggy skin

25 weeks ago

"Tips for men.

Don't fucking bother.

Tips for women.

All the women woody. All the women."

Time to copy and paste these messages I keep reading about!!!

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
25 weeks ago

Carlisle

"Aren’t you supposed to be on our side op? "

I defected!!! Had to autocorrect defecated as thats not what i meant at all

Post new Message to Thread