Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Weather Manipulation

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
25 weeks ago

This is more of a light hearted one, in light of the amazing start to Summer we are having! Esp here in the tropics of the Southwest…

There have been reports and actually factual ones of manipulating the weather, esp for countries who experience significant droubts, the Uk most definitely not being one of them!

Mr Gates et al, have engineered ways and means of changing the environment around us..

Is this a good or bad thing?

Business Standard

Home / India News / Combating air pollution with artificial rain: Cloud seeding explained

Combating air pollution with artificial rain: Cloud seeding explained.

The Delhi government announced it would initiate cloud seeding or "artificial rain" to wash away pollutants in the air in the national capital. The Arvind Kejriwal-led government said it will bear the entire cost of artificial rain to combat hazardous air pollution in the city.

What is cloud seeding?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
25 weeks ago

Why does bill gates get tied into every conspiracy?

And cloud seeding isn’t weather manipulation. It’s just bursting clouds to release the rain

By (user no longer on site) OP   
25 weeks ago

It’s not a conspiracy it’s factual and the forming of clouds isn’t a natural process..

This is more of light hearted, rather than conspiracy, though the weather cycles are being looked into to look at how to improve our environment..

By *eadingCouple1963Couple
25 weeks ago

Reading

Just when you think this section of the forum couldn’t get any more daft…….

By *hagTonightMan
25 weeks ago

From the land of haribos.

[Removed by poster at 10/04/24 09:05:35]

By *hagTonightMan
25 weeks ago

From the land of haribos.

There is an interesting thing about it and that is how the tennessee state house of representatives passed a bill to prevent geoengineering, if the bill is signed it will take in effect on 1st of july too.

By *ackformore100Man
25 weeks ago

Tin town

I saw that. And for sports events too. Any manipulation of mother nature comes with a cost attached. I'm sure they will monetize it though... Want sunny weather for your wedding day? For a small fee we can arrange it for you...

By *ophieslutTV/TS
25 weeks ago

Central

I'm not an expert but would want thorough research and controls on the practice. Getting rain in one area may potentially reduce the rain for another or have unintended consequences

25 weeks ago

"I saw that. And for sports events too. Any manipulation of mother nature comes with a cost attached. I'm sure they will monetize it though... Want sunny weather for your wedding day? For a small fee we can arrange it for you... "

This has already been done, multiple times. Paul McCartney’s gig is the most famous example.

I suppose the point I’m making is that this isn’t a big deal, it isn’t a secret, and it’s funny how people who are just now discovering it think that it’s some big grand conspiracy.

By *tandMan
25 weeks ago

Plymouth

Cloud seeding is the creation of clouds, and the release of the water in them, by spreading chemicals like silver iodide, dry ice and salt into the air from aircraft.

The effectiveness of theses procedures is scientifically controversial.

Thailand has been doing it since the late ‘50s. It is currently trying to wash the smog from the northeast region, especially over the Chiang Mai area, which has had the most dangerous air in the world on many occasions during the last month or so. Nothing at to do with The Big Willie.

As we all know, our attempts to prevent global warming have failed already. If we continue with the pathetic measures authorised by the lunatic politicians, civilisation as we know it will be gone by 2040 at the latest.

The only way to prevent this is to protect the current global agricultural systems by significant interventions to reduce the Earth’s temperature. This could be done by reflecting away more of the Sun’s energy, especially over the poles.

Sorry, OP, this is the very opposite of a “light hearted” topic! It’s about the PROBABLE mass extinction of at least the poorest majority of human beings.

By *ools and the brainCouple
25 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

Pro vaxxers are learning to do rain dances apparently.

By *rcoupleCouple
25 weeks ago

Mid Glam

"It’s not a conspiracy it’s factual and the forming of clouds isn’t a natural process..

This is more of light hearted, rather than conspiracy, though the weather cycles are being looked into to look at how to improve our environment.. "

Uh forming of clouds not a natural process?

By *I TwoCouple
25 weeks ago

currently travelling down W France

Well someone needs to tell the Spanish government they are being rather silly not letting People fill swimming pools when they can quite easily ring Bill gates and get loads of rain

By *naswingdressWoman
25 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm surprised the usual bogeyman hasn't popped up yet. I'm not going to start it though

By *ackformore100Man
25 weeks ago

Tin town

"I saw that. And for sports events too. Any manipulation of mother nature comes with a cost attached. I'm sure they will monetize it though... Want sunny weather for your wedding day? For a small fee we can arrange it for you...

This has already been done, multiple times. Paul McCartney’s gig is the most famous example.

I suppose the point I’m making is that this isn’t a big deal, it isn’t a secret, and it’s funny how people who are just now discovering it think that it’s some big grand conspiracy.

"

Not sure it's a conspiracy... But for sure it comes with consequences....its a bit like all the flood relief plans that basically stop rivers flooding right folks houses and as a consequence it floods elsewhere... Guess where? Poor plebs houses.

By *ackformore100Man
25 weeks ago

Tin town

"It’s not a conspiracy it’s factual and the forming of clouds isn’t a natural process..

This is more of light hearted, rather than conspiracy, though the weather cycles are being looked into to look at how to improve our environment..

Uh forming of clouds not a natural process? "

Only the clouds of smog

25 weeks ago

"I saw that. And for sports events too. Any manipulation of mother nature comes with a cost attached. I'm sure they will monetize it though... Want sunny weather for your wedding day? For a small fee we can arrange it for you...

Not sure it's a conspiracy... But for sure it comes with consequences....its a bit like all the flood relief plans that basically stop rivers flooding right folks houses and as a consequence it floods elsewhere... Guess where? Poor plebs houses. "

It becomes a conspiracy when people start saying it’s bill gates fault (like the OP did)

By *lym4realCouple
25 weeks ago

plymouth

Poor old Bill ! and the russians did something similiar after the Chernobyl disaster as the nasty nasty stuff was heading towaards Moscow added some stuff to the clouds that then ....BUT poor old Bill but then saves the other guys getting it in the neck i suppose !! xxx

25 weeks ago

Same were done in the Vietnam war to try flood the Vietnamese out of their tunnels, been goin on years anf only takes a day to see for yourselves once the trails start early in the morning

By *aul DeUther-OneMan
25 weeks ago

Seaside Sussex

"This is more of a light hearted one, in light of the amazing start to Summer we are having! Esp here in the tropics of the Southwest…

There have been reports and actually factual ones of manipulating the weather, esp for countries who experience significant droubts, the Uk most definitely not being one of them!

Mr Gates et al, have engineered ways and means of changing the environment around us..

Is this a good or bad thing?

Business Standard

Home / India News / Combating air pollution with artificial rain: Cloud seeding explained

Combating air pollution with artificial rain: Cloud seeding explained.

The Delhi government announced it would initiate cloud seeding or "artificial rain" to wash away pollutants in the air in the national capital. The Arvind Kejriwal-led government said it will bear the entire cost of artificial rain to combat hazardous air pollution in the city.

What is cloud seeding?

"

This reminds me of one of my pet conspiracy theories.

In August 1952, heavy rain over North Devon caused land slides and severe flooding which destroyed properties and killed more than 30 people. At the time, it was hinted that the RAF were experimenting with cloud seeding. Perhaps it was for humanitarian reasons or perhaps for "weaponising" weather...

Delhi Government: beware!

By *melie LALWoman
25 weeks ago

Peterborough

"Pro vaxxers are learning to do rain dances apparently."

I hope they dress appropriately with feathers in their hair

25 weeks ago

I’m not saying anything here wish I could tho haha

Mr

By *escourtesMan
25 weeks ago

hereford

Back in 15th/16th aug 1952 the village of Lynmouth N Devon was flooded out by a flash flood. Its thought by some that this was caused by a cloud seeding experiment conducted by the military offshore over the ocean. Cloud seeding involves aircraft sprinkling dust in the lower atmosphere which leads to rain. Raindrops are formed around a dust particle of around 0.2 millimetre, the dust particle forms the nucleus for the moiture in the lower atmosphere to form a raindrop.

By *ust RachelTV/TS
25 weeks ago

Horsham

So don't do anything to reduce pollution, just create rain clouds to wash it away.

Can we create a bit of sun then, or order a rainbow when ever we need it?

Post new Message to Thread