Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How can I get meet verified?

Jump to newest

By *heSwingingNerd42 OP   Man
25 weeks ago

down the road

I’ve found it quite difficult to get a meet on here I’ve tried countless times but nothing yet.

And I’ve noticed a lot of women have in their bio they won’t meet unverified so like how can I get verified when people won’t meet unverified

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ixenandhoundCouple
25 weeks ago

Plymouth, South west

Have you thought of attending a social or a club night? A great way to meet people and get verified

By (user no longer on site)
25 weeks ago

Here we go again

By *ysnomiaMan
25 weeks ago

Preston

Ahh, the keys to the 'executive washroom' thing again.

Go to socials, munches and talk to people.

Those webcam verries count for nowt!

How much for you trust internet weirdos?

By *red333Man
25 weeks ago

Dorchester

"I’ve found it quite difficult to get a meet on here I’ve tried countless times but nothing yet.

And I’ve noticed a lot of women have in their bio they won’t meet unverified so like how can I get verified when people won’t meet unverified "

Just don't meet people who have that on their profile, simple

By *rHotNottsMan
25 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Getting a verification is easy, simply ask the person you met to write you one. In my experience about half of women on here will agree.

By *bwlady123Woman
25 weeks ago

private

Highly recommend going to a social or a club. If you go to a club there is no guarantee you’ll get the opportunity to play but it’s a great way to meet people make contact and get verified.

By *allandathleticMan
25 weeks ago

Asgard

Go to a butchers

I've no idea. I'm not verified. I know I'm real and that's all that matters.

If I catch the attention of someone. There's other ways I can verify who I am without someone I don't know on the Internet, telling me I am, who I am, which I already know. For the benefit of other strangers to "maybe" consider me on the say so of some incognito user name.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
25 weeks ago

Leeds

Social event or club is the easiest way & ask someone to verify you.

Just be aware having a verification doesn't give you much higher chances of meeting.

Mrs

By *oe buckMan
25 weeks ago

London

As everyone else’s said a club or a social is the best way

25 weeks ago

That thread you posted on by the cross dresser who was asking who would let him suck their cock might give you a camera veri? Looks like he gives and recieves veris, might be a start

25 weeks ago

Been said before, but to reiterate. I’d start with a social. Purpose built nights for meeting and chatting.

25 weeks ago

"That thread you posted on by the cross dresser who was asking who would let him suck their cock might give you a camera veri? Looks like he gives and recieves veris, might be a start"

By *ot to giggleWoman
25 weeks ago

Coventry

"Go to a butchers

If I catch the attention of someone. There's other ways I can verify who I am without someone I don't know on the Internet, telling me I am, who I am, which I already know. For the benefit of other strangers to "maybe" consider me on the say so of some incognito user name."

He would be able to say he got 'meat' ... might be able to get some that was 'hung' ... kill 2 birds and all that !

By *allandathleticMan
25 weeks ago

Asgard

"Go to a butchers

If I catch the attention of someone. There's other ways I can verify who I am without someone I don't know on the Internet, telling me I am, who I am, which I already know. For the benefit of other strangers to "maybe" consider me on the say so of some incognito user name.

He would be able to say he got 'meat' ... might be able to get some that was 'hung' ... kill 2 birds and all that ! "

Butchers often "hang""meat"

There we solved the problem. I love it when a plan comes together

By *endalshaggersCouple
25 weeks ago

Kendal

The stock answer every time on here is "club meets" or "socials". We get it, it's fine, probably is the best way. Although we sympathise slightly with your situation as due to other factors in our lives club meets/socials are somewhat difficult to attend and we're in the same boat of unverified, people won't meet otherwise.

By *heSwingingNerd42 OP   Man
25 weeks ago

down the road

Thank you to all the helpful tips so far seems like a club sort of thing is the way to go I’ll see what options I have

Post new Message to Thread