Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Seeing someone from ‘real’ life on here

Jump to newest

By *itSurreyCouple OP   Couple
25 weeks ago

Reigate

Just having a quick browse and saw a profile local (ish) to us that caught my eye. Opened it up to see that it was someone we know from a past life. Instantly blocked as a reaction but then was super turned on as I’ve always used to fancy her a bit anyways.

What would you do?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *exyEggsCouple
25 weeks ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Keep her blocked, have a wank You're welcome!

Mrs TMN x

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

25 weeks ago

East Sussex

Block

By *naswingdressWoman
25 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

Blocking is the right choice.

By *bxanfCouple
25 weeks ago

Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, Stourbridge

Block and probably forget about it tbh.

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman
25 weeks ago

Essex

Block

Keep blocked

Block it from your mind as well.

Privacy & discretion should be your mantra here.

By *rJandMrsJCouple
25 weeks ago

Hyde

Yeah, I saw someone I went to school with. Instant block to be safe.

By *toC Thats MeWoman
25 weeks ago

Sheffield

Seen quite a few over the years. Just block and forget I say.

By *ee69Man
25 weeks ago

glasgow

Am a shameless slut off a man a would say hi lol

By *ucka39Man
25 weeks ago

Newcastle

Nothing and be respectful

25 weeks ago

Reigate

"Am a shameless slut off a man a would say hi lol"

Hahaha

Blocking definitely seemed like the right choice.

By (user no longer on site)
25 weeks ago

Possibly the reason why I've been blocked a few times after viewing someone local to me. Or I'm a minger

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
25 weeks ago

If she's what you're looking for and you're what she is looking for then why not, If you know things won't get awkward afterwards go for it, Maybe just send a wink and fab a few pics to see if she replies

By *ex HolesMan
25 weeks ago

Up North

Unblock then bum her

By *WB85Man
25 weeks ago

Staffordshire

It happens. Don't worry about it, swinging is their secret too so they won't broadcast it.

25 weeks ago

We had it the other day at work we work on a holiday resort he was low key about it just mentioned it to the missus haha he said he’s bk Friday he will drop in and say hi again

By *trawberry lacesWoman
25 weeks ago

angus

This has happened to me several times. What happens on fab stays on fab. I know several men on here from my home town who are not single. It's none of my business and would never tell or judge. You don't know what goes on in people's lives to bring them here.

25 weeks ago

Reigate

She’s a friend of a friend.

As much as she is pretty much exactly what we are looking for, just not sure it is worth the hassle.

But it’s a lovely fantasy to have!

By *irthandgirthMan
25 weeks ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

"Just having a quick browse and saw a profile local (ish) to us that caught my eye. Opened it up to see that it was someone we know from a past life. Instantly blocked as a reaction but then was super turned on as I’ve always used to fancy her a bit anyways.

What would you do?

"

Same amount of nope as seeing someone from work.. block

By *weet and SpiceCouple
25 weeks ago

Around the Midlands

Chalk it up as a potential bullet-dodge OP and move on!

By *endalshaggersCouple
25 weeks ago

Kendal

We live in a small town so everyone on here is local and due to small town syndrome everyone knows of everyone or you know them through someone else or because of work or XYZ. We therefore don't interact if we can help it as whilst it's "useful" to some degree knowing you could have a meet with someone only 5 minutes away it's also got the potential to be awkward. News travels fast in towns like ours!

C xoxo

By *irthandgirthMan
25 weeks ago

"We live in a small town so everyone on here is local and due to small town syndrome everyone knows of everyone or you know them through someone else or because of work or XYZ. We therefore don't interact if we can help it as whilst it's "useful" to some degree knowing you could have a meet with someone only 5 minutes away it's also got the potential to be awkward. News travels fast in towns like ours!

C xoxo"

I think Fab would benefit from a minimum distance option so you can have a local exclusion zone for this reason.

By *ilverFoxXXXMan
25 weeks ago

Portsmouth

"We live in a small town so everyone on here is local and due to small town syndrome everyone knows of everyone or you know them through someone else or because of work or XYZ. We therefore don't interact if we can help it as whilst it's "useful" to some degree knowing you could have a meet with someone only 5 minutes away it's also got the potential to be awkward. News travels fast in towns like ours!

C xoxo

I think Fab would benefit from a minimum distance option so you can have a local exclusion zone for this reason."

The problem is sensible people don’t put their real location anyway so that might not always work

By *rcoupleCouple
25 weeks ago

Mid Glam

Dodged the bullet - block and move on.

By *irthandgirthMan
25 weeks ago

C xoxo

I think Fab would benefit from a minimum distance option so you can have a local exclusion zone for this reason.

The problem is sensible people don’t put their real location anyway so that might not always work

"

If people want to meet I assume they will have put in something near their location so they can find others and show up in searches.

By *exxyyDy11Man
25 weeks ago

North West

Yeah block

By *s10biladMan
25 weeks ago

wednesbury

in my old job I delivered shopping to a couple about an hour later I got a message on here saying I thought it was you next time il invite you in sadly I wasn't assigned their delivery again and i left the company shortly after

25 weeks ago

Tribute pic then block

By *issYeuxBleusWoman
25 weeks ago

My boudoir - S Wales

If you always fancied her make a move. You never know what could happen.

By *endalshaggersCouple
25 weeks ago

Kendal

A second one - hubby found a work customer on here the other night. As part of a couple. She had some public face pics and he recognised her as she has her face pic on her email signature and they were based in the same town as the customer business.

In his words "she's fit, great body, you'd never think that if you hear her voice on the phone"

C xoxo

Post new Message to Thread