Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I hate when

Jump to newest

By *art3868437 OP   Man
25 weeks ago

Bradford

So I hate finding that I’m blocked from someone who I have never spoken to before on here, prime example being! I see a comment on a thread I like the response so I click on the profile only to find I’m blocked, really gets my mind going, I’ve never seen em before, I’ve never spoken to them before, how come I’m blocked lol, probably a little insensitive I know, so what do you guys hate

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nightANDKrakenCouple
25 weeks ago

What makes you think your blocked? People (like myself) might just be hiding their profile

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man
25 weeks ago

BRIDPORT

People constantly whining about why they are blocked, how many fucking threads a week on this shite do we have to endure.

By *art3868437 OP   Man
25 weeks ago

Bradford

"What makes you think your blocked? People (like myself) might just be hiding their profile "

I see what you did there and bravo my friend

By *ex HolesMan
25 weeks ago

Up North

I don’t like people who dress to the left

By *art3868437 OP   Man
25 weeks ago

Bradford

"People constantly whining about why they are blocked, how many fucking threads a week on this shite do we have to endure.

"

I’m not whining at all I was clearly talking about what I hate on here and I also asked what everyone else hates! But as I write this I am starting to see what you mean in your response

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

25 weeks ago

East Sussex

If someone I've never spoken to blocks me I don't give it a second thought.

What I really hate is when I know I have something but just can't darn well remember where I put it

By *art3868437 OP   Man
25 weeks ago

Bradford

"If someone I've never spoken to blocks me I don't give it a second thought.

What I really hate is when I know I have something but just can't darn well remember where I put it"

Have you checked the secret hiding place that you only use when you don’t want to find it again

By *ucka39Man
25 weeks ago

Newcastle

"People constantly whining about why they are blocked, how many fucking threads a week on this shite do we have to endure.

"

This similar opinion

By *ittlebirdWoman
25 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

I don’t hate anything. But I love Rex

By *assing Fancies xCouple
25 weeks ago

Sherwood Forest

We automatically block any guys within a 10mile radius of us (never spoken to them) lots of people block for different reasons or for none at all other than filtering out there preferences. I wouldn't read to much into it

By *avexxMan
25 weeks ago

cheshire

op its nothing to worry about

By *ore_Please81Woman
25 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I’ve blocked a few people I’ve never spoken to because of there misogynistic, homophobic or racist comments on threads. Simply because I don’t what someone like that to have access to me x

By *otwife and badhubbyCouple
25 weeks ago

up north

I hate it when:

people put meets up but never actually have any intention of meeting

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

25 weeks ago

East Sussex

What I really hate is when I know I have something but just can't darn well remember where I put it

Have you checked the secret hiding place that you only use when you don’t want to find it again "

You mean the entire house .

By *art3868437 OP   Man
25 weeks ago

Bradford

"We automatically block any guys within a 10mile radius of us (never spoken to them) lots of people block for different reasons or for none at all other than filtering out there preferences. I wouldn't read to much into it "

I feel like I should explain my in-trepidation about this! I understand people have preset profiles and what not, but at the moment of realisation I just get an overwhelming hatred towards the seeing of my profile being blocked, probably stems from not being cuddled enough as a minor or an inferiority complex I can’t explain it I just do haha

By *art3868437 OP   Man
25 weeks ago

Bradford

Have you checked the secret hiding place that you only use when you don’t want to find it again

You mean the entire house . "

No I mean the other spot in the garden

By *WB85Man
25 weeks ago

Staffordshire

I block people I've not spoken to, lots of them infact.

I get an instant feeling they aren't for me and therefore there's no point seeing each other's accounts.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

25 weeks ago

East Sussex

"We automatically block any guys within a 10mile radius of us (never spoken to them) lots of people block for different reasons or for none at all other than filtering out there preferences. I wouldn't read to much into it

I feel like I should explain my in-trepidation about this! I understand people have preset profiles and what not, but at the moment of realisation I just get an overwhelming hatred towards the seeing of my profile being blocked, probably stems from not being cuddled enough as a minor or an inferiority complex I can’t explain it I just do haha"

You're not alone, a lot of people question why they've been blocked by people they've never interacted with. Once you understand that it's no reflection on you (unless you've been a real pain ) it becomes less of a problem.

By *parkle1974Woman
25 weeks ago

Leeds

I hate guys still sending unsolicited dick pics!!

By *onerbonerMan
25 weeks ago

St Austell

Exactly, I look at profiles and if they are not what I'm interested in I then block it so as I don't keep looking at it and they won't waste their time trying to look at me.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

25 weeks ago

East Sussex

You mean the entire house .

No I mean the other spot in the garden "

I'm not digging that up again. Not since the incident with the tarpaulin and the police

By (user no longer on site)
25 weeks ago

I feel like I've achieved something when someone I've never spoken to blocks me. That's real power.

By *parkle1974Woman
25 weeks ago

Leeds

"I feel like I've achieved something when someone I've never spoken to blocks me. That's real power. "

Spill the secret of how you worked that magic

By *red333Man
25 weeks ago

Dorchester

"So I hate finding that I’m blocked from someone who I have never spoken to before on here, prime example being! I see a comment on a thread I like the response so I click on the profile only to find I’m blocked, really gets my mind going, I’ve never seen em before, I’ve never spoken to them before, how come I’m blocked lol, probably a little insensitive I know, so what do you guys hate "
Its life here suck it up buttercup

By *WB85Man
25 weeks ago

Staffordshire

The thing I don't understand is, why do I have to see someone's profile on the forum if I've blocked them?

Kind of defeats the object.

By *art3868437 OP   Man
25 weeks ago

Bradford

"I hate guys still sending unsolicited dick pics!!"

I was so going to send one on the back of this

By *parkle1974Woman
25 weeks ago

Leeds

"I hate guys still sending unsolicited dick pics!!

I was so going to send one on the back of this"

And that's what earns you a block

By *empest2KMan
25 weeks ago

Derby

To be honest, OP, I feel your pain because I've had people block me with pretty much no interaction other than viewing their profile in non-ninja mode or winking at them. I used to get bothered by it at first, but now I just laugh, remind myself it's their choice (or their loss, depending on how disappointed I am feeling), and move on.

If there's one thing I hate, it's when someone has ‘non-smoker’ on their profile, but it then turns out that isn't the case when I've seen them in person. Well, I say ‘hate’, but that's a bit of a strong word, so it's probably more of an anticlimax than anything else.

Nonetheless, I wouldn't read too much into being blocked without any interaction. Just gotta move on and keep truckin'!

By *andyfloss2000Woman
25 weeks ago

ashford

Happens! Especially from forum posts! But wouldn't dwell on it! X

By *ex HolesMan
25 weeks ago

Up North

"I don’t hate anything. But I love Rex "

By *art3868437 OP   Man
25 weeks ago

Bradford

"I hate guys still sending unsolicited dick pics!!

I was so going to send one on the back of this

And that's what earns you a block "

And that’s what stopped me

By *reative-mindMan
25 weeks ago

Exeter

Don't think I've ever had this happen.

I'm either doing this all correctly or incorrectly.

God sake now I'm going to be up all night trying to work out which it is!

25 weeks ago

"I’ve blocked a few people I’ve never spoken to because of there misogynistic, homophobic or racist comments on threads. Simply because I don’t what someone like that to have access to me x "

Same

By *obilebottomMan
25 weeks ago

All over

I block what seems an obviously fake profile, some who send particularly weird messages and a few who I find their views quite abhorent or anyone who is abusive in the forums to anyone else. There are also a couple of people that I will never gi on any of the threads they start no matter what the subject is. But, these are all a tiny minority compared to all the lovely people on here and I chat to a few. If anything stresses you, cut it out or as in this case don't let it worry you.

By *eroLondonMan
25 weeks ago

Mayfair

"So I hate finding that I’m blocked from someone"

I think you're taking this place far too seriously.

"I click on the profile only to find I’m blocked, really gets my mind going"

"...how come I’m blocked lol, probably a little insensitive I know..."

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

25 weeks ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"The thing I don't understand is, why do I have to see someone's profile on the forum if I've blocked them?

Kind of defeats the object. "

You don't see their profile.

Just their comments. And profile pic if they have one.

If blocking meant you didn't see some comments then some threads would be pretty hard to follow and understand. You'd miss out on comments others may make, reply to or quote, resulting in a very disjointed thread.

It would be like reading a book with pages missing.

By *he turned me GreyCouple
25 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

"So I hate finding that I’m blocked from someone who I have never spoken to before on here, prime example being! I see a comment on a thread I like the response so I click on the profile only to find I’m blocked, really gets my mind going, I’ve never seen em before, I’ve never spoken to them before, how come I’m blocked lol, probably a little insensitive I know, so what do you guys hate "

The real power lies in getting the block overturned....

Op why overthink it, you'll never know the answer, so why give it any power..the odds are you'll never actually meet these people, so what have you lost.....

Mr

By *art3868437 OP   Man
25 weeks ago

Bradford

"So I hate finding that I’m blocked from someone

I click on the profile only to find I’m blocked, really gets my mind going

...how come I’m blocked lol, probably a little insensitive I know...

I think you're taking this place far too seriously."

I think I’m taking this place far too seriously. I probably shouldn’t of explained myself more earlier lol

By *art3868437 OP   Man
25 weeks ago

Bradford

"So I hate finding that I’m blocked from someone

I click on the profile only to find I’m blocked, really gets my mind going

...how come I’m blocked lol, probably a little insensitive I know...

I think you're taking this place far too seriously."

I think I’m taking this place far too seriously. I probably shouldn’t of explained myself more earlier lol

By *loomsburyMan
25 weeks ago

central london

It’s an anonymous hook up site with currently, 40,000 people onlne. Just go after what you yourself want and ignore everything else. If you look for what you don’t like you will soon find it.

25 weeks ago

What I really hate is when I know I have something but just can't darn well remember where I put it"

That was me earlier thought I had lost my door keys

By *ealitybitesMan
25 weeks ago

Belfast

Doesn't bother me in the slightest if someone has blocked me.

Many forumites have chosen to block me including some on this thread and I've never spoken directly to any of them.

They obviously all had good reason to do so

Post new Message to Thread