Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Do you ever...

Jump to newest

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

get a bit emotional reading threads on the forum? I'm usually a hard as nails biatch, but for some reason tonight after posting on the "move on" and "grandparents" thread I've been remembering things (mostly good memories) and I've had a tear in my eye for a while now...Probably just lack of sleep after last night's party where I tested the new hip out - normal sarky service will be resumed tomorrow!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

how did the hip hold out??

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

"get a bit emotional reading threads on the forum? I'm usually a hard as nails biatch, but for some reason tonight after posting on the "move on" and "grandparents" thread I've been remembering things (mostly good memories) and I've had a tear in my eye for a while now...Probably just lack of sleep after last night's party where I tested the new hip out - normal sarky service will be resumed tomorrow! "

The sad threads like the suicide thread sometimes have me in tears.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

so the minted mushy peas and smoked ham didnt make you cry? xx

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"how did the hip hold out?? "

Aching a bit today, but still in place, though sadly I think my days of having my ankles round my neck may have passed

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"so the minted mushy peas and smoked ham didnt make you cry? xx "

Sobbed like a baby Cute, but didn't want to mention it in case I looked like a complete wuss

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"get a bit emotional reading threads on the forum? I'm usually a hard as nails biatch, but for some reason tonight after posting on the "move on" and "grandparents" thread iI've been remembering things (mostly good memories) and I've had a tear in my eye for a while now...Probably just lack of sleep after last night's party where I tested the new hip out - normal sarky service will be resumed tomorrow!

The sad threads like the suicide thread sometimes have me in tears. "

I only read a few comments on that thread cos I knew it'd be too emotive for me

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"so the minted mushy peas and smoked ham didnt make you cry? xx "

Made me cry. Similar to banging my head on a brick wall

over a year ago

No, not really, as I am known to lack compassion.

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

Depends what sort of mood I am in....any weakness and I am a wreck..lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Sometimes i completely forget things that have happened in my life and then a relavent thread will come up and it will start me thinking. Ive never been one to dwell on the past but i think i think more about the past by things that have been written on here than i d any other time.

More of a reflection than upseting

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"No, not really, as I am known to lack compassion.

"

Me too most of the time, but just tonight thinking of my grandparents just gave me a bit of a wobble - like I say, normal service will be resumed, could be the snow causing interference in my usual "bollocks to everything" attitude

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Sometimes i completely forget things that have happened in my life and then a relavent thread will come up and it will start me thinking. Ive never been one to dwell on the past but i think i think more about the past by things that have been written on here than i d any other time.

More of a reflection than upseting"

That's it exactly! The tear in my eye was more a nostalgia thing than an upsetting thing

over a year ago

There are few threads to which I cannot post without it being far to personal and painful. There have, oddly, been a few these past few days. The Bipolar and Suicide threads to name but two.

The post I made in the 'Moving on' thread is about as personal a thing as I want to post - and it was painful to do, to relive it, even in the edited for TV version I wrote.

Now...back to the Jack and normal irreverent postings....

over a year ago

"Sometimes i completely forget things that have happened in my life and then a relavent thread will come up and it will start me thinking. Ive never been one to dwell on the past but i think i think more about the past by things that have been written on here than i d any other time.

More of a reflection than upseting

That's it exactly! The tear in my eye was more a nostalgia thing than an upsetting thing "

not a bit of dust in eye

Post new Message to Thread