Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Lip fillers

Jump to newest

By *yvanwy black wild child OP   TV/TS
25 weeks ago

Northwich

So I've got my 1st appointment to have my lips done on the 30th will 0.5 be noticeable or should I ask for a bit more for my 1st time

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *obilebottomMan
25 weeks ago

All over

Understated I am sure is better though obviously have absolutely no knowledge on the matter.

By *ee69Man
25 weeks ago

glasgow

"So I've got my 1st appointment to have my lips done on the 30th will 0.5 be noticeable or should I ask for a bit more for my 1st time"

My oldest gets them , she got 0.5 to start but now gets a 1.0 she says it frustrates because she could tell after she first got the 0.5 she should a went bigger , up to you m8 but they usuall dissolve fast

By * and R cple4Couple
25 weeks ago

swansea

Personally I would stick with 0.5 only because you don't know how your lips are going to react my sister had a 1.0 and with the swelling she looked like a puffer fish .

It's entirely up to you tho if you want the 1.0 then go for it.. Hope whatever you decide your pleased with the results..

By (user no longer on site)
25 weeks ago

You’ll probably see a subtle difference with 0.5ml. I personally wouldn’t do too much to start with. You can always go back for a top up if you’d like more.

By *yvanwy black wild child OP   TV/TS
25 weeks ago

Northwich

"Personally I would stick with 0.5 only because you don't know how your lips are going to react my sister had a 1.0 and with the swelling she looked like a puffer fish .

It's entirely up to you tho if you want the 1.0 then go for it.. Hope whatever you decide your pleased with the results.. "

Thanks going for the Russian look only want to add some volume and I understand they swell up for the 1st 24h just don't want to end up with fish lips lol

By *ong-leggedblondWoman
25 weeks ago

Next Door

It would be better to discuss with the person who's doing it.

You will get quite a bit of volume with .5ml.

Personal I would go with .5ml and then if you aren't happy with the look after 4wks you can always have another .5.

By *ustincamebridgeCouple
25 weeks ago

manchester

Cammy wanted fillers as she had what she called a ‘thin top lip’. I was against her having them but its her body, not mine. She had 0.5 and her lips did look different. I could feel the difference when kissing her but I have got used to them. Cammy was advised not to have more than 0.5 and I have to admit the beautician/nurse was awesome.

Post new Message to Thread