Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I've started something now

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Dogs have their own beds but lately the little one as been banging on the baby gate to get upstairs so I've let her and brought her upstairs and now she's getting in the bed under the quilt, now at 4 every morning it's the same, what have I started lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

will take forever to stop her now

By *iverview1Couple
over a year ago

gourock

bad move

over a year ago

My daughter is pestering for a 4 legged family member but I know it will be my bed that gets hair on and I will be outside freezing my nipples off in the cold

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Can't imagine it a problem if a wee doggie, but a Rottie or Great Dane might be a different kettle of fish! My cat gets under the duvet with me, it's like having a breathing hot water bottle

over a year ago

I let my dog sleep with me.

I love how he curls into my back, nice and toastie

And if I roll over he puts his back into my chest and puts his paws round my arms

and he snores far more than I do

He will sleep in his own bed though if he is told (or if he gets too hot), but that is at the side of mine anyway

over a year ago

I have been looking at rescue centers locally. I'm thinking Bichon frise but time will tell.

I would rather the dog sleep downstairs, but I know from previous experience that my bedroom would end up the dogs bedroom

By *iverview1Couple
over a year ago

gourock

"Can't imagine it a problem if a wee doggie, but a Rottie or Great Dane might be a different kettle of fish! My cat gets under the duvet with me, it's like having a breathing hot water bottle "
kettle of fish ??

Post new Message to Thread