Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

no veris

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

No veris dont mean a person aint genuine.

People dont or cant meet for various reasons inly way to find out is meet or talk on phone.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Talk on the phone doesn't mean anything either only decent verification is the one face to face

over a year ago

"No veris dont mean a person aint genuine.

People dont or cant meet for various reasons inly way to find out is meet or talk on phone."

if they don't or cant meet how can you meet them?

over a year ago

I'm sure everyone on here is genuine - in that they are in fact a male, female or couple!

But one persons 'genuine' is not the same as everyone else's!

If by genuine you mean 'would' turn up to a meet if invited, 'would' be courteous and respectful and 'would' adhere to any ground rules or preferences laid out - then i'd be suprised if anyone claimed to be anything other than 'genuine'.

Sadly in an environment where people can suffer from being duped by those with other motives, can be let down with the flimsiest excuses and can fall foul of those being less than honest in their descriptions of themselves, their pictures and their claims in profile text - then due to such issues many will place great importance in some kind of 'proven track record' - which often means verifications.

It can be frustrating when it seems to be a catch 22 - no meets, therefore no veri's, therefore no meets - but there are a multitude of options to meet others. Socials, clubs, or even just a coffee/drink with no intention of playing.

But it's down to the individual to choose how they approach this site and this lifestyle.

Good luck!

By *anSusieCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

"I'm sure everyone on here is genuine - in that they are in fact a male, female or couple!

If by genuine you mean 'would' turn up to a meet if invited, 'would' be courteous and respectful and 'would' adhere to any ground rules or preferences laid out - then i'd be suprised if anyone claimed to be anything other than 'genuine'.

Sadly in an environment where people can suffer from being duped by those with other motives, can be let down with the flimsiest excuses and can fall foul of those being less than honest in their descriptions of themselves, their pictures and their claims in profile text - then due to such issues many will place great importance in some kind of 'proven track record' - which often means verifications.

It can be frustrating when it seems to be a catch 22 - no meets, therefore no veri's, therefore no meets - but there are a multitude of options to meet others. Socials, clubs, or even just a coffee/drink with no intention of playing.

But it's down to the individual to choose how they approach this site and this lifestyle.

Good luck!"

Well said

(susie)

over a year ago

"I'm sure everyone on here is genuine - in that they are in fact a male, female or couple!

Good luck!"

over a year ago

Good luck!

Well said

(susie)"

I think that is a very good explanation

over a year ago

Think it has been excellently covered above. I'm guilty of not allowing unverified to email me nor would I meet with them.

over a year ago

ive met quite a few unverified men, we was all unverified at some point does that make us all not genuine?

All of us need someone to take a chance on us

over a year ago

And being meet verified doesnt mean that you will appeal to someone else either

over a year ago

People dont or cant meet for various reasons inly way to find out is meet or talk on phone."

over a year ago

"And being meet verified doesnt mean that you will appeal to someone else either "

that is true i've only ever had one now show on here and that was from someone who was verified

Every guy I have arranged to meet that's had no verifications have turned up

over a year ago

I think one of the easiest ways to get verified is for one if possible to attend a social... that is how I first got verified... and do more communicating in the forums and chats so that people feel comfortable enough to take whatever risk there involves in meeting the unverified person.

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

Y u buggin owt boi, dat is da shit YO! Wltm fsh cdti gti

over a year ago

Talking on the phone will proove nothing. Unlike couples and females, I doubt anyone thinks that a single guy's profile is in anything other than a single guy. And how will talking to you on the phone make it any more or less likely to turn up to a meet.

As for verifications, unverified doesn't bother us but unverified after 9 months probably would.

Post new Message to Thread