Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Your responses

Jump to newest

By *lack Orchid 0204 OP   Man
25 weeks ago

Leeds

Do your responses differ if a lady couple or male asks a similar question / makes the opening post ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

25 weeks ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Nope.

By *iscean_dreamMan
25 weeks ago

Llanelli

Depends on the post

By *ex HolesMan
25 weeks ago

Up North

Yes cause I’m not after shagging men

By *parkle1974Woman
25 weeks ago

Leeds

No

By *atnip make me purrWoman
25 weeks ago

Reading

Not really though i would be surprised if a woman didn't get any messages.

By *issmorganWoman
25 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Nope.

By *carlet SeductionWoman
25 weeks ago

Maidstone

As if anyone will admit to tailoring their responses differently

By *red333Man
25 weeks ago

Dorchester

Mine don't but a woman could post a controversial thread and get away with it where a man couldn't

By *eliWoman
25 weeks ago

Not really.

It does differ depending on my relationship with the poster though - I know some are more likely than others to know my sense of humour. I try and be cautious when I don't particularly know someone.

By *rixie_BlondeWoman
25 weeks ago

London (She/Her)

If it’s a post on here then no. If it’s a message to me then yes a bit, I’m more likely to read a message from a woman cos I assume she’s messaging about something platonic, maybe even a safety issue.

By *eroLondonMan
25 weeks ago

Mayfair

Yes.

I'm not into generic responses. I like to give a hand-crafted, bespoke response to a woman. Especially if I find her appealing and she's worth woo'ing.

For the men I offer a tinge of solidarity, but nothing more.

By *exesrangerMan
25 weeks ago

area

No if someone put in the effort of mailing me, then the least I van m chin go is reply

By (user no longer on site)
25 weeks ago

"Do your responses differ if a lady couple or male asks a similar question / makes the opening post ?"

Yes

Example.

a woman - Hey Woody, you’ve got a really nice profile, I’d like to just say hello and hopefully you can read my profile and see that we match up sexually and I think we could have a real good time rolling around a bed making each other orgasm endlessly throughout the night.

Me - cool, let’s talk!!!

Or

A guy - Hey Woody, you’ve got a really nice profile, I’d like to just say hello and hopefully you can read my profile and see that we match up sexually and I think we could have a real good time rolling around a bed making each other orgasm endlessly throughout the night.

Me - thanks but no thanks. - I’m not into guys,

Next question

By *iss.Bella.Woman
25 weeks ago

North Wales

Ohh I should be tailoring my responses according to gender. Ppft that's where I'm going wrong

25 weeks ago

Yes, especially if they're hot.

And those that say they don't are bloody lying!

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

25 weeks ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Yes, especially if they're hot.

"

Nope. I often don't notice who's started or commented on a thread so make mo difference to me.

*unless it's one of those threads where you're commenting on the person above

25 weeks ago

"Yes, especially if they're hot.

Nope. I often don't notice who's started or commented on a thread so make mo difference to me.

*unless it's one of those threads where you're commenting on the person above "

Haha. I didn’t even know we were talking about the forums and threads.

How to thought we were talking about messages, but there you go.

25 weeks ago

"Do your responses differ if a lady couple or male asks a similar question / makes the opening post ?"

No. I answer the questions asked. And some questions are very linear and simple to answer with one word sometimes. So most of the time I have to waffle.. for example. I could have just replied …

No.

By *eordieJeansCouple
25 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Just look at any cheating threads posted by men compared to the ones posted by women. The difference in responses is unbelievable.

25 weeks ago

Look at the way people simp over women or friends just reply to their friends…..

25 weeks ago

"Look at the way people simp over women or friends just reply to their friends….. "

Men simp, women lap up attention.

It's that fab way.

By *antastic_Mr_Fox_76Man
25 weeks ago

District 13

Yeah I’m likely to add a thumbs up to geezas and a wink or horns to women

By *egDaySkipperMan
25 weeks ago

Liverpool

I don't understand the question, cock stuck in a pickle jar

25 weeks ago

"Look at the way people simp over women or friends just reply to their friends…..

Men simp, women lap up attention.

It's that fab way.

"

… I’m never going to watch the Mandalorian the same way ever again.

By *ust RachelTV/TS
25 weeks ago

Horsham

Depends on the question.

If it was someone asking a question about a post I had done, in a way that seems they want to get thier rocks off. Then I usually come out with something outlandish, that will get me blocked.

If it was a genuine question, then I respond accordingly.

By *ony MannMan
25 weeks ago

Wallop

Yes, I do. If I'm talking to the lady I invite her and her man, if I'm talking to him I invite him and his lady

By *he turned me GreyCouple
25 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

Of course the responses are different, to say otherwise is full of shit.......

Mr

By *ornycougaWoman
25 weeks ago

Wherever I lay my hat

Nope. A banal message from a couple is no different from a banal message from a guy

By *ealitybitesMan
25 weeks ago

Belfast

The funny thing about the fab forums is that if a man replies to this thread and says no he doesn't change his posting style if a woman starts a thread there will always be those who call bs.

If a woman says she doesn't change the way she responds even if it's blindingly obvious that she does, no one will pull her up on it.

If I've made even a tiny impression on here at all, my replies speak for themselves and I shouldn't have to confirm or deny.

By *ora the explorerWoman
25 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

"The funny thing about the fab forums is that if a man replies to this thread and says no he doesn't change his posting style if a woman starts a thread there will always be those who call bs.

If a woman says she doesn't change the way she responds even if it's blindingly obvious that she does, no one will pull her up on it.

If I've made even a tiny impression on here at all, my replies speak for themselves and I shouldn't have to confirm or deny. "

Same. I’ve even had many a disagreement with good friends on the forums. It’s never personal. If I disagree I disagree, regardless of gender or anything else. I don’t think I even look who’s posted it half the time.

25 weeks ago

"The funny thing about the fab forums is that if a man replies to this thread and says no he doesn't change his posting style if a woman starts a thread there will always be those who call bs.

If I've made even a tiny impression on here at all, my replies speak for themselves and I shouldn't have to confirm or deny.

Same. I’ve even had many a disagreement with good friends on the forums. It’s never personal. If I disagree I disagree, regardless of gender or anything else. I don’t think I even look who’s posted it half the time. "

By *atgirl and RobinCouple
25 weeks ago

Durham

Yes. I tend not to tell a man he has nice tits

By *andyfloss2000Woman
25 weeks ago

ashford

"Mine don't but a woman could post a controversial thread and get away with it where a man couldn't "

Yup happens all time here! But nope I say what I think no matter who posts it! X

By *rHotNottsMan
25 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Yeah it does , call me old fashioned but I relate to men and women differently. Couples I just make effort to address both and reign it in a bit , I’ve had couples accounts I know how I want to spoken to as a couple

25 weeks ago

No the response is the response. Always try to be as honest and open as possible.

By *eyond PurityCouple
25 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

No, never change my style as I’m never ever trying to white knight on the forums or faux flirt with people I don’t have any interest in.

K

By *ellhungvweMan
25 weeks ago

Cheltenham

I don’t think anyone will admit to changing their forum style. We all know that people clearly do.

If I was going to make a sweeping statement then I would say that those most likely to change their responses are males who are not forum regulars who view a female response as an opportunity to get “noticed”

Women (regular or not) are usually fairly consistent and I think the regular forum males will generally say what they actually think.

By *ony MannMan
25 weeks ago

Wallop

"I don’t think anyone will admit to changing their forum style. We all know that people clearly do.

If I was going to make a sweeping statement then I would say that those most likely to change their responses are males who are not forum regulars who view a female response as an opportunity to get “noticed”

Women (regular or not) are usually fairly consistent and I think the regular forum males will generally say what they actually think. "

You may as well get rejected for what you believe, after all someone may like you

By *issYeuxBleusWoman
25 weeks ago

My boudoir - S Wales

No. Treat all equally

Unless it’s about balls then obviously I’m not gonna say to a woman “let me suck on your balls”.

By *he turned me GreyCouple
25 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

"No. Treat all equally

Unless it’s about balls then obviously I’m not gonna say to a woman “let me suck on your balls”.

"

Is there coconut oil involved

Mr

25 weeks ago

Faf or fancy a bum in general

Post new Message to Thread