FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

When do you know in life its time to move on ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

In your life how did you know it was time ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

From what ?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"In your life how did you know it was time ?"

"Why don't you fuck off and live somewhere else you fat cunt!" kind of gave me the nudge I needed.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

move on from what

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"In your life how did you know it was time ?

"Why don't you fuck off and live somewhere else you fat cunt!" kind of gave me the nudge I needed. "

kids can be cruel

over a year ago

"Why don't you fuck off and live somewhere else you fat cunt!" kind of gave me the nudge I needed. "

lol well that told you xx

By *ollie_JCouple
over a year ago

London

When you are taking the long way home

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

"Why don't you fuck off and live somewhere else you fat cunt!" kind of gave me the nudge I needed.

kids can be cruel"

But you should be nice to your kids, they decide your care home

over a year ago

All I am saying is what made you move on in life ????????/ jobs ,,family. friends , love of your life .? what made you move on .

By *o1mrtlcMan
over a year ago

cannock

[Removed by poster at 24/03/13 17:17:26]

By *enithWoman
over a year ago

closer than you think

suppose finding out my husband of 20 years was having an affair kind of helped me move on! lol

over a year ago

"suppose finding out my husband of 20 years was having an affair kind of helped me move on! lol "
I bet it did make you move on xxxxxxxxxxxxx to new better things x

over a year ago

I just know when it feels right

I am far less calculating than I am emotional so the heart and mind usually beats the practicalities to making the bigger decisions.

Some people have the benefit of being emotional and having the ability to control that emotion so that the practicalities fall into place too before moving on

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

"All I am saying is what made you move on in life ????????/ jobs ,,family. friends , love of your life .? what made you move on ."

When it stops being a challenge

over a year ago

Sometimes it's forced on us by others. Sometimes it's kind of clear that it's not working.

Sometimes it's time to move on... but we're not ready and we can't...

By *ayman2002Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

If you have to ask, then its probably time xxx

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"All I am saying is what made you move on in life ????????/ jobs ,,family. friends , love of your life .? what made you move on ."
Really good thread I think!

I think when you visualise yourself being soemwhere different whether it is work, a partner, a house, a friendship and when that visualisation turns into a yearning rather than a passing thought.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

ink on the will is dry & leaving everything to me

very slow deep breathing and hardly any steam on the mirror under their nose......

it's a given

over a year ago

"In your life how did you know it was time ?"

When it's not fun anymore..simples

over a year ago

"ink on the will is dry & leaving everything to me

very slow deep breathing and hardly any steam on the mirror under their nose......

it's a given

"

god that's very deep .. xxx

over a year ago

"All I am saying is what made you move on in life ????????/ jobs ,,family. friends , love of your life .? what made you move on .Really good thread I think!

I think when you visualise yourself being soemwhere different whether it is work, a partner, a house, a friendship and when that visualisation turns into a yearning rather than a passing thought. "

My thoughts exactly.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"ink on the will is dry & leaving everything to me

it's a given

god that's very deep .. xxx "

really

over a year ago

When the life support machine is switched off!

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

When I discovered that, as well as the £4k I'd lent my ex, he'd stolen the money I'd asked him to bank and the envelope I kept the money I was fundraising for RSPCA in - I moved on pretty sharpish then, locks changed within a week - I later (several months) broke open my unopenable savings pot to find there was several hundred pounds less than there should have been - the despicable cunt had only broke it open, stole the notes and replaced it with the same pot! WANKER!

And breathe...

It made my century a week later when his car was seized by the police as having been involved in a robbery just before he (I) bought it! Karma rocks!!!

over a year ago

isnt the grass always greener ?

over a year ago

"When the life support machine is switched off!"
is that when you feel dead xxx

By *o1mrtlcMan
over a year ago

cannock

"When the life support machine is switched off!is that when you feel dead xxx"
do you feel dead then ?

over a year ago

When you come home to find empty spaces all around the house where she took all her belongs and moved out without telling you - and her sat in the kitchen, just so she could say 'I didn't want you to come home to an empty house' and then walking out.

When the universe sticks it to you like that, you know its time to move on.

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

When you step out of the situation and realise its not good. You then make the decision to leave. Things change so easily and decisiins get made. Its when people are getting hurt then its really not good. So head up shoulders back make that jump and hope you have made the right choice.

I have had a few occasions like that in the past 7 years for a variety of reasons. Luckily I have had help from family to get me and the kids back together. A chat with someone recently made me realise that he was asking something he had no right to ask, so soon put him in his place. Sometimes listening to your head is better than your heart. My heart repairs itself slowly but on those occasions I have a chat with myself and it helps.

Its just horrible when you know people you care about will be hurt but you can protect some but not others.

Fruit x

over a year ago

"When the life support machine is switched off!is that when you feel dead xxx"

Yep, usually on a sunday morning after the night before.

over a year ago

"When the life support machine is switched off!is that when you feel dead xxxdo you feel dead then ? "
a life support keep you alive xx

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Caz and Professor - I am lost for words regarding both your individual experiences - that was awful! How can people be this .... inhumane....

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

"Caz and Professor - I am lost for words regarding both your individual experiences - that was awful! How can people be this .... inhumane...."

Some people are just horrible and can say the most hurtful things. I am reminded of it too often. Thank god for my family being supportive. Hope everyone else has had the support x

over a year ago

Think was the moment I had to take out a restraining order

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"Caz and Professor - I am lost for words regarding both your individual experiences - that was awful! How can people be this .... inhumane...."

That which doesn't kill you, makes you stronger - Nietzsche

Prof, so sorry, I only lost money

over a year ago

Thanks, Aphrodite.

over a year ago

"Think was the moment I had to take out a restraining order "
really that sounds bad xxx

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

Its awful how hurt you can be isnt it. But good when you manage to get through the shit and someone compliments you. It just makes you proud you got through it x

over a year ago

"Caz and Professor - I am lost for words regarding both your individual experiences - that was awful! How can people be this .... inhumane....

Prof, so sorry, I only lost money"

Thanks Caz - I think everyone's own personal circumstances are all relative to them. Your situation sounds terrible too.

...and you know, Nietzsche was right - but what he didn't say was that whilst it doesn't kill us, it can hurt like a bastard!

over a year ago

It was she was a lovely person till she got too much to drink then it as a matter of hide the knives

over a year ago

"Its awful how hurt you can be isnt it. But good when you manage to get through the shit and someone compliments you. It just makes you proud you got through it x"
well I know you and your a really lovely lady xxx fab xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

over a year ago

"It was she was a lovely person till she got too much to drink then it as a matter of hide the knives "
so your happy to still be alive xxxx

over a year ago

When the Children had all left home and you felt like you was staying just for the sake of it.

When your were lonlier being with someone than you are now as a singlton.

When I realised my Mum was so Ill and my Kids needed me back in Doncaster x x

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Caz and Professor - I am lost for words regarding both your individual experiences - that was awful! How can people be this .... inhumane....

Thanks Caz - I think everyone's own personal circumstances are all relative to them. Your situation sounds terrible too.

...and you know, Nietzsche was right - but what he didn't say was that whilst it doesn't kill us, it can hurt like a bastard!"

Not just at the time but it can have such a devastating effect on your ability to trust other people again. Hope you both, Caz and you, will have regained that ability

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

...and you know, Nietzsche was right - but what he didn't say was that whilst it doesn't kill us, it can hurt like a bastard!"

You're not wrong there Prof! For me, it was the fact that he professed to love me but he robbed me blind to piss it up against a wall. With hindsight, I'm kinda glad it happened anyway cos it got me out of a destructive relationship that I hadn't managed to end due to feeling sorry for him (no love left) - so eventually a win/win situation for me

over a year ago

Lol count my blessings everyday just hope she's sorted herself out over the years

over a year ago

see that went straight over your head, your still fucking here

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

Sending hugs to all thst have been hurt in the past and snogs to those who fancy one xxx

over a year ago

"Lol count my blessings everyday just hope she's sorted herself out over the years "
I bet you do xxx if things was that bad .... its only up from now on for you xx

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

...and you know, Nietzsche was right - but what he didn't say was that whilst it doesn't kill us, it can hurt like a bastard!Not just at the time but it can have such a devastating effect on your ability to trust other people again. Hope you both, Caz and you, will have regained that ability "

I've always been a trusting soul, and refuse to let one arsewipe kill that part of me. If I'm let down again, then that's life; however - it did help me realise I don't care for romantic relationships (and I don't mean that in a "poor me" way) and I'm now probably the happiest I've ever been

over a year ago

"When I discovered that, as well as the £4k I'd lent my ex, he'd stolen the money I'd asked him to bank and the envelope I kept the money I was fundraising for RSPCA in - I moved on pretty sharpish then, locks changed within a week - I later (several months) broke open my unopenable savings pot to find there was several hundred pounds less than there should have been - the despicable cunt had only broke it open, stole the notes and replaced it with the same pot! WANKER!

And breathe...

It made my century a week later when his car was seized by the police as having been involved in a robbery just before he (I) bought it! Karma rocks!!!"

Stealing from animals that's just awful

So sorry you lost the money

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Sending hugs to all thst have been hurt in the past and snogs to those who fancy one xxx"
As usual a lovely warm contribution from _ruit

over a year ago

"Sending hugs to all thst have been hurt in the past and snogs to those who fancy one xxx"
well I am sending snogs kisses hugs to you xxx

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I imagine I will move on when I'm never happy in the situation I'm in or when people around me aren't happy if I'm there.

over a year ago

I decided to move on and start a fresh when my hubby died. It was either that or just get deeper and deeper into depression. It look a few years, but I'm single, I've my home and my dogs and I'm happy it was a good move away from the old me

over a year ago

I certainly hope so at least this sites providing new opportunities and experiences xxx

By *tressfreeMan
over a year ago

Towcester

"Sending hugs to all thst have been hurt in the past and snogs to those who fancy one xxxwell I am sending snogs kisses hugs to you xxx"

I move on every day!

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"When I discovered that, as well as the £4k I'd lent my ex, he'd stolen the money I'd asked him to bank and the envelope I kept the money I was fundraising for RSPCA in - I moved on pretty sharpish then, locks changed within a week - I later (several months) broke open my unopenable savings pot to find there was several hundred pounds less than there should have been - the despicable cunt had only broke it open, stole the notes and replaced it with the same pot! WANKER!

And breathe...

It made my century a week later when his car was seized by the police as having been involved in a robbery just before he (I) bought it! Karma rocks!!!

So sorry you lost the money "

I replaced the money for the RSPCA - animals weren't going to suffer cos of that tosspot!

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

Thats my nickname for the ex. Tp lol

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

When he puts a gun to your head and says that he is going to kill you... Is pretty much the time to move on...

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"I decided to move on and start a fresh when my hubby died. It was either that or just get deeper and deeper into depression. It look a few years, but I'm single, I've my home and my dogs and I'm happy it was a good move away from the old me "

That knocks my story into a cocked hat! So sorry for your loss Zira, but glad to hear that you're happy now xxx

over a year ago

"I decided to move on and start a fresh when my hubby died. It was either that or just get deeper and deeper into depression. It look a few years, but I'm single, I've my home and my dogs and I'm happy it was a good move away from the old me "
well we can live in the passed or move on ....... as lifes to short xxx and he would I am sure wish you to be a happy you x xx and live.

over a year ago

And breathe...

I replaced the money for the RSPCA - animals weren't going to suffer cos of that tosspot! "

Bless you you sound lovely

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

And breathe...

I replaced the money for the RSPCA - animals weren't going to suffer cos of that tosspot!

Bless you you sound lovely "

I am, but Daz and Taz are a handful!!!

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"Thats my nickname for the ex. Tp lol"

I've a lot of nicknames for him ...I'll have a snog please Fruit

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

Caz pucker up sexy mwahhhh xxxx

By *o1mrtlcMan
over a year ago

cannock

We should all want to be happy and that is when its time to move on when you are no longer happy with what you have xx

over a year ago

Easier said than done sometimes

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"Caz pucker up sexy mwahhhh xxxx "

Ooooh, lots of tongue please

over a year ago

"Easier said than done sometimes"
yes you have to be brave ...... and that's hard .

over a year ago

Not too often we'd be talking about something being hard in a negative way on here lol x

By *o1mrtlcMan
over a year ago

cannock

"Easier said than done sometimesyes you have to be brave ...... and that's hard ."
its always hard to make the first move xx

over a year ago

True couldn't agree more

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

"Caz pucker up sexy mwahhhh xxxx

Ooooh, lots of tongue please "

Do I choose which end I stick my tongue in

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"Caz pucker up sexy mwahhhh xxxx

Ooooh, lots of tongue please

Do I choose which end I stick my tongue in "

Promises, promises

over a year ago

Get a room u two lol

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

Cumbria to Norfolk.....calculating halfway......hang on where the flip is Cumbria. Mind you your probably wobderingvwhere Norfolk is too lol xx

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"Cumbria to Norfolk.....calculating halfway......hang on where the flip is Cumbria. Mind you your probably wobderingvwhere Norfolk is too lol xx"

Don't they write NFN (normal for Norfolk) on medical notes...Cumbria is about as far from Norfolk as you can get and still stay in the country

over a year ago

"Cumbria to Norfolk.....calculating halfway......hang on where the flip is Cumbria. Mind you your probably wobderingvwhere Norfolk is too lol xx"
when thay have been to Norfolk thay would never wish to go home ,

over a year ago

I always admire subtlety...

over a year ago

Jesus ladies try living in Ireland every good meets a plane train and automobile journey

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

Am visiting Sheffiel club soon mmmm

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

Filling my week off with lots if naughtiness mmmm

over a year ago

Exactly how a holiday should be spent getting up to mischief

over a year ago

If I am too stressed or unhappy, then it would be time to move on, whatever it may be.

over a year ago

"If I am too stressed or unhappy, then it would be time to move on, whatever it may be.

"

Don't think you can say fairer than that and I completely agree if you aren't happy move on and change it (and yes I'm aware in some circumstances that's easier said than done)

over a year ago

When someone needs you instead of wanting you !

By *win PeaksCouple
over a year ago

Northamptonshire

When they hadn't moved for a week and was beginning to smell.

Dave

over a year ago

Lol hilarious

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"If I am too stressed or unhappy, then it would be time to move on, whatever it may be.

Don't think you can say fairer than that and I completely agree if you aren't happy move on and change it (and yes I'm aware in some circumstances that's easier said than done) "

Off thread, but how's the babies doing Saz??? xxx

By *edbagioMan
over a year ago

ripon

i dont move on just drift by;

endless drift

By *o1mrtlcMan
over a year ago

cannock

"

over a year ago

When you are told, "you are not good enough and what difference would it make to you knowing the underlying reason for breaking the relationship..." I guess that gave a clear indication it's time to march on...

Post new Message to Thread